+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim Cook Addresses OLED, Bigger iPhone Screens in Tuesday GS Keynote

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'd be perfectly happy with the iPhone 5 screen being a half an inch wider. I tried the Galaxy SII for a month and thought the 4.5" screen size was
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I'd be perfectly happy with the iPhone 5 screen being a half an inch wider. I tried the Galaxy SII for a month and thought the 4.5" screen size was perfect, and I even have small hands.

Thanks

I think a 4.3" display is perfect

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    I want Apple to release a bigger screen model just so everyone can stop complaining about it...it's time we move on!
    Apple haters are like Obama Birthers: you can give them everything they ask for and they'll still find fault and complain. No use in catering to the insane, conspiracy theory crowd. The more you try to persuade them or cater to them, the more they dig in their heels, no matter how stupid they get.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fleurya For This Useful Post:

Jokadaking (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    I love my iphone5 and the screen size is perfect. If u cant reach the whole screen with one hand on a phone then it more than likely is stupid which makes you look stupid having it. If you want a larger screen get ipad mini with data. Just like a phone you can dial out and receive calls on a google voice number. Text message too

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Devs are smashing their heads against their keyboards with all these screen size/resolution changes

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't imagine iPhone 10
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Be careful of what you wish for bigger may not be better more battery to power screen and apps will not fit screen to name a few

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokadaking View Post
    I love my iphone5 and the screen size is perfect. If u cant reach the whole screen with one hand on a phone then it more than likely is stupid which makes you look stupid having it. If you want a larger screen get ipad mini with data. Just like a phone you can dial out and receive calls on a google voice number. Text message too
    nah, its more like just the tech sector

Quote Originally Posted by Donnutt View Post
    I never wanted a larger screen, but I have to admit I like the 4", tall display.
    That being said, I still would be happy with only a 3.5". In my opinion it is a perfect size.

Wow, Tim isn't quite the same type of public speaker Jobs was is he? Certainly speaks his mind. We'll never have to worry what he ISN'T saying!!

Lol. Doesn't everybody?
    Jobs spoke his mind too

iPhone? More like MyPhone holyshnikes's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think a bigger iphone will be a good thing. I love my ipad Mini, but that's because it serves a different purpose. There is something intimate about a small thin device. Making a larger one would lose that I think. It would look kind of silly. The Note looks stupid, regardless of its functionality or if people love it or not because of the features - it looks like a stupid monster of a phone. Even the commercials make it look to big. I don't think iPhone should go in this direction. Apple does what it does best. Makes good, high quality products. Faster, thinner, and more powerful.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 5 has a perfect screen size already. Apple is correct to concentrate on more important parts of the iPhone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post

Can't imagine iPhone 10
    U know how many apps I will be able to fit on that one page alone. Bring it on apple.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    iPhone 5 has a perfect screen size already. Apple is correct to concentrate on more important parts of the iPhone.
    WRONG!
    It must be BIGGER! 4.5 min
    5.0" or 5.5" oh boy!

GIVE ME A BIGGER IPHONE TIM!

Livin the iPhone Life RkoViper81's Avatar
    Thanks

I also want a bigger screen after just recently getting back into my iPhone 5 I was using a Samsung Galaxy S3 for awhile & well I didn't love the phone I did the 4.8inch screen I think that would be the perfect size. I also really loved the PowerAmp music app oh how I miss that app lok

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Larger screen please!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think the iphone 5 is great the way it is i just think that it would be a lot better with a 1/2 inch wider screen, even a 1/4 inch would be good. I think the s3 and the note2 are just ridiculous and people look goofy holding those up to their heads. I just know i use my phone out in the field for collecting data and that little extra would be nice, using the ipad sometimes is just a little to much, and i think the mini would be a little to much also.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So to all the people who say the SIII and note 2 look stupid when people are using them are you insecure?
    Why worry what other people think! Don't knock it till you tried it. Do you feel stupid when you use a office phone or your home phone? Those things average 8" long. Apple will do what apple will do, and you will buy what apple puts out there and you will say it's the best. Didn't think i would like a bigger screen, got a HTC DNA now apple phones look like toys.To each his own. They were never going to make a smaller ipad either.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    + 1.

Love the way iPhone 5 looks now. hope it doesn't get any more longer in the future models !

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Some how this is what I think the world sees:
    Tim Cook: "And believe me, we've picked the right one."
    Steve Jobs: "And believe me, we've picked the right one."

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12