Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alleged Photos of iPhone 5S Appear On the Interwebz

Default Alleged Photos of iPhone 5S Appear On the Interwebz

Alleged photographs of the upcoming iPhone 5S have been leaked out onto the Internet from sjbbs.zol.com.cn, a Chinese Web site. As expected, this alleged iPhone 5S looks pretty much exactly like the iPhone 5, as is customary with Apple’s 'S' iPhone upgrades, which usually include some beefed up hardware behind the same basic design as the non-'S' model.

Interestingly, there are some differences in this alleged iPhone 5S that have us scratching our heads, including a smaller 1130mAh battery (the iPhone 5 battery is 1440mAh), a linear osculating vibrator mechanism, an SD card slot. At the same time, this device doesn't appear to have a Lightning Connector, which first debuted with the iPhone 5.

Due to some of the inconsistencies in design, it’s questionable whether or not this will be any type of future iPhone. If so, it’s a darn-good mock up.

Apple is expected to announce the iPhone 5S anywhere between this Summer and this Fall, and while it’s still unknown exactly what its upgrades will entail, it’s a safe bet that it will probably look like the iPhone 5 with upgraded internal hardware that’s around 50% faster than the iPhone 5.

What do you think the iPhone 5S will bring to the table?

Sources: MacRumors

Kinda looks fake to me, doesn't look like apple quality

Quote Originally Posted by Mlitz69 View Post
    You must not have opened many apple products. GLUEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by chad daddy View Post
    you must not have opened many apple products. Glueeee
    hahahaha lol :d

Deffinately looks fake!

Quote Originally Posted by chad daddy View Post
    You must not have opened many apple products. GLUEEEE
    I've never seen wires in apple products only ribbon cables

They wouldn't produce this lightning cable to not use it next update. I assume fake then.

I hope this is fake. If not I am very angry.

I agree looks fake. Similar to the knock off iPhone I bought from someone on Craigslist that had an SD card slot

Possibly a iPhone 5 prototype.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Fake! Apple wouldn't stray away from the 8-Pin connector already...

Definitely fake. No way would they use non-ribbon cables, smaller battery, or stray from the brand new charger port. That would have them losing money.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    128gb quad CPU better camera
    Yup. Cuz that and an sd slot wouldn't eat up the smaller battery too fast...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Definitely could be real to me, however it looks like a 5S prototype, going with a launch in August, its just about time as well. the final model will likely be polished up. I see two things right off that interest me, the home button is only home button, squashing rumors of an optical sensor being placed in the home button (Which I would think would be saved for a remodeled device) and a different vibration mechanism (asymmetrical i believe) to replace the obnoxious one that came with the iphone 5(one thing apple changed in the 4S. I think theres a high probability that this is a prototype.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The mere presence of an SD card slot means this is fake. Come on people... put your big boy business cap on. Apple makes a KILLING when people pay the extra money for the higher storage capacity. Introducing a cheap way to expand the storage would eat into their profits and Apple wouldn't ever do that. Finally even a prototype device would have a lightning plug. That is all.

Bahaha I want you to think about the blue Nokia 3310 cell phone of the 90's and now look at this watch and imagine 20 years from now. There's no doubt that this watch will be beyond ridiculous in 10-20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    Bahaha I want you to think about the blue Nokia 3310 cell phone of the 90's and now look at this watch and imagine 20 years from now. There's no doubt that this watch will be beyond ridiculous in 10-20 years.
    Watch? Wrong thread? lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Jokadaking (02-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've never seen wires in apple products only ribbon cables
    Guess you never opened an iPhone 4/4s, cause inside at the bottom near the speaker there is a black wire.
    Yes, this does look fake.

Due to some of the inconsistencies in design, it’s questionable whether or not this will be any type of future iPhone. If so, it’s a darn-good mock up.
    Me tinks yoo not no howe too youse "If so" en aye sentance. It's unintelligible.

Ask yourself, "If WHAT is so?" to see the flaw. If "it's questionable" then it's a darn-good mock up? If "it's inconsistent" then it's a darn-good mock up? No, those two things would contribute to it not being as good as it could be. Perhaps you meant to say that it's a "darn-good mock up" regardless of the inconsistencies that make it questionable? Then say that instead! It makes a lot more sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast