Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap Feb. 4 - Feb. 10

Default Weekly Tweak Recap Feb. 4 - Feb. 10

In case you've missed out on the new jailbreak tweaks Cydia has seen, this recap will highlight the tweaks we've shown you this week. These are in no specific order.

1. Rinngo – $4.99

Rinngo is a new jailbreak tweak that lets you convert songs in your own music library to ringtones. The tweak has a great interface for cropping the sound file and choosing the length. Rinngo also imports it to your ringtones library for you automatically without needing to use iTunes. After you make the ringtone, just pick it from the Settings application and you can use it for your phone calls.

2. FullForce for iPhone – 99¢

FullForce for iPhone will stretch your legacy applications to fill all of the pixels of the full four-inch display on the iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G. The tweak can be enabled or disabled for any applications that you want from the Settings application, and you don't even have to respring for your options to take effect. The tweak will even alert you when you’re about to open a legacy application and ask you if you want to open it in stretched mode. FullForce for iPhone seems to be a bit more stable, but if you want a free alternative, check out the next tweak.

3. Screen Extender – FREE

Screen Extender will stretch your legacy applications to fill all of the pixels of the four-inch display on the iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G. It’s a free tweak, unlike FullForce for iPhone, however it’s a little less stable, and maybe a little less feature-rich. For example, you won’t be alerted when you’re about to open a legacy application and be able to convert it to a stretched application on the fly. Additionally, you’ll have to respring every time you enable or disable stretched mode for any application in the Settings. If you can deal with the small inconveniences, you might be able to get by with this tweak.

4. More Icons – $1.49

More Icons will let you set the amount of applications in each row on the home screen and the amount of applications in each column on the home screen. You can also set the amount of applications on the dock, and the app switcher. More Icons will even let you adjust the spacing between the application icons and the edges of the display. More Icons works great with Shrink, which reduces (or even increases) the size of your application icons to your liking.

5. BatteryPeek – FREE

BatteryPeek lets you use an Activator action to flash the battery percentage in the Status Bar for 1-2 seconds, after which, it will disappear. The tweak is great for those that like to keep their Status Bars clean, as you can still get the information you want, while keeping it clean without fiddling with settings. It works great with Bolt, which hides the battery indicator.

6. Photo Organizer – FREE

Photo Organizer is a jailbreak tweak that adds a lot of useful functionality to the Photos app in iOS. For example, you can move the location of photographs in the photograph grid view, use a two-finger tap to select all of the photographs between your two fingers in the photograph grid view, move other albums above the Camera Roll in album list view, and even move, rather than copy, photographs from the Camera Roll to other albums. It's a great free mod for all power-users of the Photos application.

7. MuteIcon – FREE

MuteIcon will place a simple icon in your Status Bar to alert you when the ringer/silent switch is set to silent. Sometimes we forget when our silent switch gets turned to silent, since we usually don’t look at our iPhones from the side to see the orange strip of tape. It’s a nice little free mod to add, but owners of OpenNotifier or IntelliScreenX will already have this functionality.

8. RespringCacheFix – FREE

RespringCacheFix is a simple tweak made available in Ryan Petrich’s beta repository to fix a problem with respringing on iOS 6.1 that would create many temporary files, which fill up storage quickly. This tweak will delete those storage files for you automatically. Rebooting will do the same thing. We recommend this tweak if you respring on iOS 6.1 a lot.

9. Pages+ – $1.99

Pages+ is a new jailbreak tweak that implements a multi-wallpaper home screen, colored application card backgrounds, and cool home screen integration with the popular Barrel jailbreak tweak. The multi-wallpaper option means that you’ll have a different wallpaper on each page. The colored card backgrounds can be set to any color or opacity that you want. Finally, the Barrel integration will make it so your wallpaper animates as well as your application icons. If you like customization, Pages+ is a neat tweak to try out.

Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Tweak Recap - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Weekly Tweak Recap, you can view it from this link.

Is there another tweak similar to AppsCenter? The latest one says its 6.1 compatible but puts my phone into safe mode every time I check NC

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite tweak is CleverPIN. It lets you designate certain WiFi networks as safe and disables the lock-screen PIN on those networks so, for instance, you don't have to constantly enter the PIN at home. Apple should have made this standard in iOS long ago.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

I want gridlock!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Folder icons

Thanks
    Thanked 10,187 Times in 6,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I want gridlock!
    +1

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Need (Hands free control)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

I want gridlock!
    Anyone know if Chpwn is working on an update? I haven't seen anything and Gridlock is a must!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

I want gridlock!
    Me too ! Can't use some of my themes
    Cuz I need to move icons around ,,,not
    Complaining at all,,,just saying ;D

iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone here know how touchpal keyboard works? I can't seem to get it functioning, plus its in Chinese.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Photo Organizer and Muteicon. I also am waiting for Gridlock, I hope there's an update soon.

Me...Gridlock!!

Need SMS GV Extension & Phone GV Extension...!

Will icleaner do the clear the files as respring cache fix does?

liked Rinngo and screen extender . Though rinngo seems a bit pricey !

Please, please stop promoting (or even just showing) tweaks from developers which have proven to not be worthy of being trusted by paying customers. Yes, I'm referring to Rinngo and the dev crew behind it, Cocoanuts. The way they deal with their customers is insulting at least, and just throws some shadow on the repository which hosts their tweaks as well. They simply don't deserve to get hosted on any reputable repository, being it Modmyi, BigBoss or whatever else. Hasn't the Celeste history told enough??
    Last edited by Fafner1976; 02-11-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Why would anyone pay $5 for Rinngo when there are cheaper options on the appstore that do the EXACT same thing?

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I want gridlock!
    Second that, didn't realize how much I miss it until I have to do tons of iBlank to get the same effect.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

I use iBlank for now as a Gridlock alternative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast