+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Make Ringtones Out of Songs in Your Music Library With 'Rinngo'

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by WithinTemptationFan Really? Because I've been charged before for trying to make a ringtone in iTunes :S Use Ringtone maker from the App store. It's quite a few
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WithinTemptationFan View Post
    Really? Because I've been charged before for trying to make a ringtone in iTunes :S
    Use Ringtone maker from the App store. It's quite a few steps to make it, but it's free nonetheless.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holyshnikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Who uses iTunes on the computer anymore? I hardly even touch my MacBook now that I got an ipad. Lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

Unlim tones can make ringtones. It's free.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (02-10-2013), Hedrush (02-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Good app, but $5?!!!

Thanks

this thing doesnt work. I tap and hold and all i see is the song name. I contacted them, they havent answered me in 2 days. The app info doesnt say that it is not compatible with IOS 6. it just says the standard ios 5 or later. i have an iphone 5.

at $5 for no service thats a high price. unlimtones does the same thing and its free and they specifically tell you its compatible with ios6. people wonder why their apps get cracked

let me correct myself. its been today is the third day
    Last edited by RileyFreeman; 02-10-2013 at 09:27 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RileyFreeman For This Useful Post:

Hedrush (02-10-2013)

Thanks

Unlimtones does the exact same thing for free. The Dev is having a laugh wanting 4.99.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    this thing doesnt work. I tap and hold and all i see is the song name. I contacted them, they havent answered me in 2 days. The app info doesnt say that it is not compatible with IOS 6. it just says the standard ios 5 or later. i have an iphone 5.

at $5 for no service thats a high price. unlimtones does the same thing and its free and they specifically tell you its compatible with ios6. people wonder why their apps get cracked

let me correct myself. its been today is the third day
    Have you updated to the latest version?

Make sure you also have the latest version of Action Menu installed. The tweak relies on Action Menu when you hold down on the song name.

Rinngo is certainly compatible with iOS 6. And it works. The screenshots in the piece are all iOS 6.1 from our testing.

Thanks

Can anyone remember the name of the tweak that deletes the data accumulated by resprings?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexdakidd View Post
    Can anyone remember the name of the tweak that deletes the data accumulated by resprings?
    It's only on Ryan petrichs repo. (Don't recall the repo, just google) if you have it added just go to his source and look for something like respringcachefix

Green Apple
    Thanks

This looks cool and I love that it's implemented like a native extension. That said, I just got AnyRing and have been blown away by its capabilities. It will use your own music, search a directory of sounds and music by others and even extract audio from youtube videos.

This sounds like a commercial but just figured I'd toss it out there. I might give this a try anyways.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ridingsupreme's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever hear of unlimitones lol works great. Not over priced, and u can create custom ringtones. If this app was 1$ I'd buy it. But 5$? Ha your app better do a lot!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Have you updated to the latest version?

Make sure you also have the latest version of Action Menu installed. The tweak relies on Action Menu when you hold down on the song name.

Rinngo is certainly compatible with iOS 6. And it works. The screenshots in the piece are all iOS 6.1 from our testing.
    Hi. I have uploaded a YouTube video that shows what happens and I the latest version Of both action menu and rinngo. I check Cydia multiple times a day for updates
    http://youtu.be/tkB7NrMMVyE
    Last edited by RileyFreeman; 02-11-2013 at 12:54 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    As others have stated, no matter if this tweak is good or not, it has "Cocoanuts" written over it. And I'll never, EVER pay one more single cent more to this bunch of liars, should they even release the most awesome tweak of all time (which I doubt). Their support is no-existent, which is unacceptable considering they're one of the most expensive dev crew around; wait till a coming iOS version will render this tweak not compatible and you can say bye to your investment. They'll promise and promise you an update, they'll promise you awesome new features, then they'll disappear for 3 months, come back, promise you the same, disappear again and so on, but with ZERO facts. The fact that they're releasing a new tweak when they still have to release an official, iOS5 (lol!!!) supporting version of Celeste (let alone their other tweaks) which was promised for over a year is enough for them to just earn insults instead of cash. The big Repositories shouldn't even allow such scammers to sell stuff around, relegating them on their own private repository.
    Thx God, at least in Bluetooth Sharing department we got an alternative from a dev which is well aware of what developing and customers support means.
    Last edited by Fafner1976; 02-10-2013 at 12:57 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fafner1976 For This Useful Post:

Hedrush (02-10-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I wouldn't purchase anything from them!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DQEight View Post
    There's ways to do this in iTunes as well. This is perfect for those who aren't near a PC/Mac
    But the idea is that you don't NEED to do it in iTunes....can all be done in iOS itself. Everyone know about the iTunes method. It's been like that for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    $5 serious? It's very easy to do this in iTunes....and it's free I like the idea of it though....just wouldn't pay that much money for it.
    AGAIN....the idea is not to HAVE to use iTunes......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fafner1976 View Post
    As others have stated, no matter if this tweak is good or not, it has "Cocoanuts" written over it. And I'll never, EVER pay one more single cent more to this bunch of liars, should they even release the most awesome tweak of all time (which I doubt). Their support is no-existent, which is unacceptable considering they're one of the most expensive dev crew around; wait till a coming iOS version will render this tweak not compatible and you can say bye to your investment. They'll promise and promise you an update, they'll promise you awesome new features, then they'll disappear for 3 months, come back, promise you the same, disappear again and so on, but with ZERO facts. The fact that they're releasing a new tweak when they still have to release an official, iOS5 (lol!!!) supporting version of Celeste (let alone their other tweaks) which was promised for over a year is enough for them to just earn insults instead of cash. The big Repositories shouldn't even allow such scammers to sell stuff around, relegating them on their own private repository.
    Thx God, at least in Bluetooth Sharing department we got an alternative from a dev which is well aware of what developing and customers support means.

Damn wish I knew this before.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    People....we all know you can do this in iTunes......doesn't need to be posted a bazillion times.
    We also know you can download them elsewhere...duh!

This 5.00 app allows you to crop them to your exact liking....in the iOS without a bazillion steps, resyncing or using a computer at all....

OK?

jesus christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faslane66 View Post
    People....we all know you can do this in iTunes......doesn't need to be posted a bazillion times.
    We also know you can download them elsewhere...duh!

This 5.00 app allows you to crop them to your exact liking....in the iOS without a bazillion steps, resyncing or using a computer at all....

OK?

jesus christ.
    We know what it does. And it's $5 overpriced and will have zero support.

People should just stick with unlimtones as multiple people have mentioned.

What's Jailbreak? elchicorompec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    $5 serious? It's very easy to do this in itunes....and it's free i like the idea of it though....just wouldn't pay that much money for it.

hell yes lol

Thanks

For up to date information see their web page CocoaNuts

Hmmm....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.