+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Put More App Icons On Each Home Screen Page With 'More Icons'

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'll say it again n hopefully people listen. If u have iOS 4x-6x whatever just download Springtomize. You will get so much more bang for your buck.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TwistedSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll say it again n hopefully people listen. If u have iOS 4x-6x whatever just download Springtomize. You will get so much more bang for your buck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone emmanravalo's Avatar
    Thanks

springtomize, bigify, iconoclasm do the same thing, although springtomize can do more...

dsg
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,927 Times in 754 Posts

Iconoclasm has unending possibilities you can arrange the icons as you see fit they don't even have to be in the 123... order
    Last edited by dsg; 02-09-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    Iconoclasm has unending possibilities you can arrange the icons as you see fit they don't even have to be in the 123... order
    Is Iconoclasm even updated for iOS 6.1/iPhone 5?

From what it looks like, Cydia is telling people that don't own Iconoclasm to upgrade to the new "More Icons" tweak that this piece is about:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Is Iconoclasm even updated for iOS 6.1/iPhone 5?

From what it looks like, Cydia is telling people that don't own Iconoclasm to upgrade to the new "More Icons" tweak that this piece is about:

There are lots in the "Auros" forum that have it working on the iPhone5 dunno.

dsg
    Thanks

works fine on my iPhone 4s

Thanks

works fine on my iPhone 4s
    Yeah, but what about the 5.

The 5 is where it's at brobeans.

Banned
    Thanks

This looks nice but the main problem with it is Mobile Substraite is so unstable it crashes the iPhone a lot and when it does it will screw with this and you will be never ending setting it up the way you wait it then it will crash again and you will again loose the setup and have to start all over again.

I had enough with these kind of customizations a few IOSs ago.

When MS is stable which I doubt it ever will be then these kind of mods will be great.
    When things dont rely on MS thats when jailbreaking is really stable. As soon as MS is installed thats when the constant crashes start and when you start having problems.
    I said this when everything needed MS and now everything does need MS thats why jailbreaking is unstable.
    Its not the jailbreaking of the device its MS thats the problem. Go try it for yourself. Have a fresh device, jailbreak it, install anything you want BUT NOT MS and nothing that needs MS. Give it a week and you will see how nice and stable it is. install JUST MS and give it another week and count all the crashes. I bet you will have tons of crashes on the 2nd week and if your unlucky you will get 1 or 2 in the first week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    This looks nice but the main problem with it is Mobile Substraite is so unstable it crashes the iPhone a lot and when it does it will screw with this and you will be never ending setting it up the way you wait it then it will crash again and you will again loose the setup and have to start all over again.

When MS is stable which I doubt it ever will be then these kind of mods will be great.
    When things dont rely on MS thats when jailbreaking is really stable. As soon as MS is installed thats when the constant crashes start and when you start having problems.
    I said this when everything needed MS and now everything does need MS thats why jailbreaking is unstable.
    Its not the jailbreaking of the device its MS thats the problem. Go try it for yourself. Have a fresh device, jailbreak it, install anything you want BUT NOT MS and nothing that needs MS. Give it a week and you will see how nice and stable it is. install JUST MS and give it another week and count all the crashes. I bet you will have tons of crashes on the 2nd week and if your unlucky you will get 1 or 2 in the first week.
    Get your hands a little dirty! You jailbroke your phone for freedom didn't you?

dsg
    Thanks

Yeah, but what about the 5.

The 5 is where it's at brobeans.

you'd have to try it, I think it will work

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    Agreed. Springtomize does that and a lot lot more! Definitely worth the $$

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post

I do not this MS is the issue. MS is just as stable as JBing. MS is the reason that when a tweak crashes u are able to restore/remove the tweak. MS has been around nearly as long as Cydia itself and Winterboard. Every tweak/mod has its issues but doubt by any means its MS. There would be no Cydia/any tweak at all w/o MS. DO SOME RESEARCH.

Thanks

you'd have to try it, I think it will work
    I'm in the same boat as everyone else lol, don't really want to go installing things without confirmation of it working. My iPhone 5 is actually my everyday phone, last thing I need is instability or issues.

dsg
    Thanks

I'm in the same boat as everyone else lol, don't really want to go installing things without confirmation of it working. My iPhone 5 is actually my everyday phone, last thing I need is instability or issues.
    well it's been rock solid on my 4s, no issues at all

Thanks

well it's been rock solid on my 4s, no issues at all
    More Icons is working perfectly on my iPhone 5, so I think I'll have to recommend it for iPhone 5 users. I know that phoenix3200 actually built it on the iPhone 5, so it seems a little more reputable.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

dsg (02-09-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoDaLoT View Post
    I like that tweak I swear I spend about $25 dollars on new tweaks since the new jailbreak on my ip5
    Same my PayPal hates me for evasi0n lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Bought both!

I put more than 6 icons on the dock, and they all disappeared. I think 5 is the max.

Does anybody really scale their icons more than 100%?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OPTICS View Post
    Bought both!

I put more than 6 icons on the dock, and they all disappeared. I think 5 is the max.

Does anybody really scale their icons more than 100%?
    Yes but even if u don't scale I think springtomize will allow up to 10 it does on my iPad I know for sure. Just checked springtomize will let u go 10x10 w 10 in the dock on iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    Anyone ever heard or Springtomize??? And it's been working since evasi0n release w many more add ons included. This makes no sense to me. I'm sorry I just don't know why anyone would buy this when you can get a tweak that includes all this and much much more for only a couple extra pennies.
    Springtomize doesn't allow more than five rows. ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faslane66 View Post
    Springtomize doesn't allow more than five rows. ;-)
    I stand corrected. U r right.