Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 101

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Version 1.2 of evasi0n iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool Released, Cydia Package Updated

  1. #21
    crash-->safe mode on lockscreen swipe to return missed call

  2. #22
    Can someone direct me to the right area please? When I am on a call and place the phone to my ear, screen goes black like normal. But the screen does not return after call is ended. I have to touch power button to see the screen again. I have a jailbroken 4s.

  3. #23
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Saurik makes tons of money in Cydia. He gets a percentage for every app purchased in it.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post

    That doesn't mean they have app sync on their device. My weather app crashed after installing Winterboard. As soon as I uninstalled it, it started working again. No need to jump to conclusions.....
    I dont think its a winterboard issue. I had the weather crashing issue before the 1.1 update and i restored to 6.1 and rejailbroke with 1.1 and it fixed the weather issue. i currently have my iphone 5 fully themed with winterboard and my weather app works great.

    On another note i just wish saurik would fix UIsounds in winterboard. I miss all my custom text tones.
    Last edited by kickerman65; 02-08-2013 at 06:13 PM.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

  5. #25
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by killbot9000 View Post
    crash-->safe mode on lockscreen swipe to return missed call
    That sounds like an issue with something you have installed. Not the jailbreak itself.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Krima (02-08-2013)

  7. #26
    Those of you still having trouble with your Weather app here's what you need to do

    1. Remove that tool you use to sync unsigned apps

    2. Reboot

    3. Open Cydia and go to Manage/Packages and at the top right near your status bar hit the "Simple" Button

    4. Scroll down to find UIKit Tools and Reinstall it

    5. when its done installing open iFile or an SSH or program like i-FunBox and delete these Files:

    var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist
    var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore

    5. Reboot and Your Weather app should work
    mod/edit links removed.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djaquapimp For This Useful Post:

    curlyxshorty (02-11-2013), iPodTouch149 (02-09-2013)

  9. #27
    Just get another weather app problem solved

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

    ferris419 (02-08-2013)

  11. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanMindedBoy View Post
    Saurik makes tons of money in Cydia. He gets a percentage for every app purchased in it.
    A ton of money is relative you see, whether it is 1 dollar bills or 100 hundred dollar bills. I'd opt for the latter were I weighting my money.

  12. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Repins View Post
    Can someone direct me to the right area please? When I am on a call and place the phone to my ear, screen goes black like normal. But the screen does not return after call is ended. I have to touch power button to see the screen again. I have a jailbroken 4s.
    If your iPhone is locked and you receive a call , then the phone will lock itself immediately after you hang up , thus leaving you with a black screen. If the phone is unlocked or in use and you receive a call , then when you hang up the phone will return to whatever you were doing before the phone call occurred .

  13. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by sean637 View Post
    Did not fix weather!!!!
    Do you have installed?, for some people worked after deleting that hack
    Mod edit

  14. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman123 View Post
    If your iPhone is locked and you receive a call , then the phone will lock itself immediately after you hang up , thus leaving you with a black screen. If the phone is unlocked or in use and you receive a call , then when you hang up the phone will return to whatever you were doing before the phone call occurred .
    The phone is not locked. And I'm not able to end the call myself by touching the end button because the screen remains black.

  15. #32
    Green Apple artbran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Speaking of weather, It works on one of my iPhone 4's and not on the other. Then not on my iPhone 5 but does on my 4S.. So confused as to why... Even after the updates.

  16. #33
    iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redlands
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Wow, this worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    Those of you still having trouble with your Weather app here's what you need to do

    1. Remove that tool you use to sync unsigned apps

    2. Reboot

    3. Open Cydia and go to Manage/Packages and at the top right near your status bar hit the "Simple" Button

    4. Scroll down to find UIKit Tools and Reinstall it

    5. when its done installing open iFile or an SSH or program like i-FunBox and delete these Files:

    var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist
    var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore

    5. Reboot and Your Weather app should work
    Although I did not have any 'tool used to sync unsigned apps' I did use simple and reinstall UIKit Tools then used iFile and deleted the two files and the weather app opened up perfect. Thanks a lot djaquapimp.

    Edit: In case it wasn't implied the evasi0n update had not fixed my weather so I tried this method after and it works, rebooting now.. and it still works. Legit fix. Do it. [iPhone 5 6.1]
    Last edited by law111; 02-08-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    iPhone Firmware - 4.1
    Service - AT&T
    Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB

  17. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    Those of you still having trouble with your Weather app here's what you need to do

    1. Remove that tool you use to sync unsigned apps

    2. Reboot

    3. Open Cydia and go to Manage/Packages and at the top right near your status bar hit the "Simple" Button

    4. Scroll down to find UIKit Tools and Reinstall it

    5. when its done installing open iFile or an SSH or program like i-FunBox and delete these Files:

    var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist
    var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore

    5. Reboot and Your Weather app should work


    Finally....Ive tried doing everything almost then I deleted var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and rebooted and now my weather icon works....So thanks djaquapimp Iphone 4S with newest evasi0n ...Siri worked fine for weather but I wanted the normal icon to work
    Last edited by scuba; 02-08-2013 at 08:22 PM.

  18. #35
    It also screws with the clock app on the iPad.
    Someone should have a look at that instead of doing everything for the iPhones also test on the iPad too.

  19. #36
    Do you have App-Sync installed? If so, then that will cause the native Weather app to crash also.

  20. #37
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    It also screws with the clock app on the iPad.
    Someone should have a look at that instead of doing everything for the iPhones also test on the iPad too.
    What's wrong with the clock?

  21. #38
    someone notice that the app pop up doesn't show up on lockscreen if we use winterboard lockscreen theme? any fix?

  22. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    someone notice that the app pop up doesn't show up on lockscreen if we use winterboard lockscreen theme? any fix?
    Yes, if you have activated an HTML LS in winterboard, you will not get any notifications on your LS.

    This is a known big with winterboard.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (02-08-2013)

  24. #40
    I dont have pirated apps...why is weather still not working? And I tried to restore but I keep getting an error!....What do I do?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •