+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Forbes Profiles Evasi0n's Impact on Jailbreaking

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by trek-life I wonder how that jailbreak number would be effected if Apple made Activator & SBSettings native functions. Maybe i'm mistaken, but it seems like just those
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trek-life View Post
    I wonder how that jailbreak number would be effected if Apple made Activator & SBSettings native functions. Maybe i'm mistaken, but it seems like just those 2 features would make most common jailbreakers happy.
    not me. i jailbreak to get certain functionality, obviously (e.g., tetherme, infinifolders, etc.) and the ability to customize fonts (bytafont) and battery charging icons (bolt) and stuff like that, but even if i could do all that stuff on a stock iphone, i think i'd still jailbreak. there's just something really, really, satisfying about the the moment the jailbreak finishes.

i don't know what it is. just a feeling. i think it's knowing that apple doesn't want me to do it and that they've gone to great pains and expense to keep me from doing it. i'm 40 years old with a wife, a mortgage, and a nine year old kid -- it's really the only little bit of rebellion i'm allowed anymore.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (02-11-2013)

Thanks

⬆⬆⬆

What he said😄😄

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

I've spent over $170 in the Cydia store! :/ it really adds up on you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It was indeed well worth my $10 also... Best $10 I've ever spent... Awesome job to the evasi0n team.

Thanks

Donated $5. These guys Definetly banked on this one. I can guarantee each left with a min. Hundred thousand each.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't mind if they banked. They could have charged for their services and made much more. They also could have banked If apple paid them for their knowledges such as Microsoft and norton does to hackers to keep their systems secure. I will happily donate to a group that doesn't even put a price on their services. Thanks to the jailbreak team, I can be unique and original in a room full of people trying to maintain a social status by having apple everything.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12