+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppCent, ColorClock, and Maximization Re-Released With iOS 6.1 Support

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default AppCent, ColorClock, and Maximization Re-Released With iOS 6.1 Support

As we continue to offer coverage on jailbreak tweaks as they are updated for iOS 6 (we showed you Phoenix3200's tweak updates earlier), we take a look today at three of Rudolf Lichtnerís jailbreak tweaks, which have been re-released in Cydia Wednesday afternoon with full support for iOS 6.1. All three jailbreak tweaks are free, so feel try to try them out at your leisure!

1. Maximization

Maximization is a tweak that allows you to force applications to run in full-screen mode. This mode will eliminate the status bar and dedicate all of your displayís pixels to showing the interface of the application youíre in. For those of you that still want to see the status bar, you can open Notification Center while in any full-screen application periodically to check on your signal strength, battery life, and time. You'll find Maximization for free in the ModMyi repository.

2. ColorClock

ColorClock allows you to style the clock and date on your lock screen with any color hue that you want. You can configure them both to have the same color, or for them both to have separate colors. You can adjust the colors from the preference pane, using the RGB sliders that are provided to you. ColorClock is a nice way to add some customization to your lock screen that no other stock iPhone has. You'll find ColorClock for free in the ModMyi repository.

3. AppCent

AppCent will display the percent progress of an application download where the name of the application would usually be as the application downloads and installs on your iOS device. When the application finishes downloading and installing, the application name will appear normally. The percentage takes into account both the downloading and the installation, not just the downloading, so it actually mirrors what you see from the download indicator. Itís not very helpful, but itís a neat little modification if you like the extra information. You'll find AppCent for free in the ModMyi repository.

Also check out some tweaks that we recommend for iOS 6 and for iPhone 5.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I want more of compatible wee notification center tweaks and Adkins along with AppsCenter !!

Thanks

Waiting for Gridlock to be updated........

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I need gridlock. Just found the Project 726 but can't see the weather at top of the screen due to icons being in the way

Thanks
    Cydia is so cluttered with old abandoned apps this is great. I like all three I'd like to know what others are using that are most popular

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ryaninfg's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting on weathericon..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wmdoughty View Post
    I need gridlock. Just found the Project 726 but can't see the weather at top of the screen due to icons being in the way
    Use iconoclasm

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there an app to use external bluettooth gps for 6.1?

Thanks

Is it safe to install siri from that iphone which is jailbreak from evasion.???yes/no.if no then is there options to install siri.??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wmdoughty View Post
    Yeah gridlock would be awesome, thats one of the first app i tried after jb my i5 too bad its not compatible yet. Springtomize and iblank should do for now. Wish they would make some more widgets for dashboard x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aidanharris View Post
    Use iconoclasm
    for some reason everytime I download iconoclasm it puts my phone in safety mode. can't figure out what the conflict is.

Thanks

Uninstall it, not compatible i asume. Springtomize 2 can set custom number of icons and resize them also, lots of options to tweak. Combined with iblank i can set my icons the way i want them to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back2thebeatof84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    for some reason everytime I download iconoclasm it puts my phone in safety mode. can't figure out what the conflict is.
    ^ Iconoclasm doesn't put mine into safe mode, however, it kicks all of my folder apps out of their folders except for a few and won't let me make any new ones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i just wanted to say thank you for this article
    something that i wanted to say a long ago
    the way its represented , specially the way you compare on putting pictures before and after as well as all the new in depth representation of every new jailbreak tweak , thank you again and keep up the good work , i love it this is my favorite article on the web that i visit most often and i don't usually comment ...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaroni22 View Post
    Waiting for Gridlock to be updated........
    Same here... that's all I need now.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaurat View Post
    Is it safe to install siri from that iphone which is jailbreak from evasion.???yes/no.if no then is there options to install siri.??
    You cannot install the Siri GUI on any firmware other than iOS 5.0.1. All other firmwares would have issues with copyright infringement.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    You cannot install the Siri GUI on any firmware other than iOS 5.0.1. All other firmwares would have issues with copyright infringement.
    Anthony, do you happen to have any news from Zhi Zheng on SMS GV Extension and GV Phone Extension being upgraded to work with iOS 6?
    The guy seems to have been silent for more than a year. If I can get those two tweaks on an iP5, I will happily sell my GS III :-)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    Anthony, do you happen to have any news from Zhi Zheng on SMS GV Extension and GV Phone Extension being upgraded to work with iOS 6?
    The guy seems to have been silent for more than a year. If I can get those two tweaks on an iP5, I will happily sell my GS III :-)
    Update: The dev has reported he is working on the update. It's apparently just going to take a while due to all the underlying changes in iOS6.

Thanks

colorclock is neat, but y ou can't tell what the hell color you are setting it to in the settings. its' like trail and error. or use a photo editing program or look online for color codes first.

hopefully they update the settings so you can see the color you're changing to

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    colorclock is neat, but y ou can't tell what the hell color you are setting it to in the settings. its' like trail and error. or use a photo editing program or look online for color codes first.

hopefully they update the settings so you can see the color you're changing to
    I agree, I sent mine to RED. I didn't have the time for trial and error