Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] SpiritOfLogic Celebrates the evasi0n Jailbreak With Huge App Giveaway

Default [GIVEAWAY] SpiritOfLogic Celebrates the evasi0n Jailbreak With Huge App Giveaway

With the evasi0n untethered iOS 6 jailbreak having been released just this Monday, at 12p.m. Eastern time, popular iOS developer SpiritOfLogic is hosting a massive giveaway on ModMyi to celebrate. Being symbolic of the 12p.m. release, SpiritOfLogic will give away 12 licenses each of PhotoAlbums+, PwnTunes, and iRealSMS – all of which have been updated with support for iOS 6.1 and the iPhone 5.

PhotoAlbums+ – $6.99 (iPad), $4.99 (iPhone, iPod touch)

PhotoAlbums+ ensures that you have full control over your photo albums at all times. With it, you'll be able to actually move photos and videos from one album to another, rather than just copying it. You'll also be granted privacy options for keeping albums private with passwords. You'll also be able to copy your albums over to your personal computer very easily.

If you feel restricted by Apple's Photos application, then PhotoAlbums+ is a good tweak to gain more functionality. If you're interested in being entered for a chance to win one of 12 copies of PhotoAlbums+, complete as much of the widget at the bottom of the post as you can to collect entries.

PwnTunes – $6.99

With PwnTunes, you will be able to avoid iTunes at all costs. It's just great for those of you that are disgusted with iTunes and hate its guts. PwnTunes lets you drag media in and out of your iOS device without ever needing to connect to iTunes to sync your device. For Windows, this would mean using Windows explorer, and Mac users would use Finder (after downloading XNJB).

If you ever use a computer where iTunes isn't installed, you'll be able to copy media that you download right to your iOS device. PwnTunes will even let you use your device as a flash drive! If you're interested in being entered for a chance to win one of 12 copies of PwnTunes, complete as much of the widget at the bottom of the post as you can to collect entries.

iRealSMS – $8.99

iRealSMS will give you the text-messaging experience that you want to have, which Apple deprives you of in the stock Messages application. iRealSMS gives you:

• Quick compose
    • Quick reply
    • Contact pictures
    • Smileys
    • Forwarding via e-mail
    • Privacy Options
    • Sent notifications
    • Voice output
    • Inbox, outbox, sent, drafts, templates, forwarding, searching, and more

iRealSMS will even go as far as to let you create folders for your conversations, which will help you stay organized. Thanks to the contact pictures option, you can identify people by their pictures, rather than the nicknames you give them, and you can also have password lock protection to keep other people from reading your texts. If you're interested in being entered for a chance to win one of 12 copies of iRealSMS, complete as much of the widget below as you can to collect entries.

A big thanks goes out to the evad3rs, from ModMyi and SpiritOfLogic, for an untethered iOS 6 jailbreak on all current devices. Throw them a donation from their Web site if you have some spare cash laying around. Good luck in the giveaway!
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 02-07-2013 at 10:52 AM.

I'm IN! Thanks in advance

Pretty Cool, I could use iReal Sms

Check me in for one of that nice sweat one

Pwntunes has been on my to buy list for a while, this would be amazing.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

It's nice to see authors updating their apps! Thanks!

Sweet! I love PwnTunes! Hope I win!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

I own each and everyone of these awesome tweaks. Would love to win one of these for my GF. Plz kind sir throw my name in the hat.

Hyo, count me in.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in!!

All in! Thanks

Already purchased pwntunes and photo albums+... Would love to try irealsms and compare it to messages+ which I have also purchased.

Look awesome and I'd love to win one of any of the 3!

Hope I win. These would be great to have

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

irealsms not playing well with i5 on 6.1 Says license error and it does not fit to screen.

edit: did another respring and it appears to be working. fingers crossed.
    Last edited by ugshotgun; 02-07-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Their customer service sucks. I have been emailing them for two weeks trying to get a reply on how to transfer my serial from my iphone 4s to my i5 for the irealsms i purchased

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

pwntunes sounds appealing

Would love to try out these tweaks!

I really like how iRealSMS looks integrated with iOS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast