+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX No it wasn't. Let's do a careful review. THIS was the original post to which I replied. To which I replied: TO which someone else also
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,150 Times in 5,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    No it wasn't. Let's do a careful review.

THIS was the original post to which I replied.

To which I replied:

TO which someone else also talk about it being available (the stock Weather APP itself) being in Cydia. To which I said:

Then you started your 're-direct:
    This is where you start doing the semantics thing. The original poster wasn't the least bit interested in Cydia package in his original post to which I responded. He was 'thinking' that iPad should have (as I do) the same stock apps as iPhone. They do not. You did not acknowledge that but went down another path of sharing about Cydia alternatives - TO WHICH-- in GRATEFUL response, I stated:

Then someone told you Bellfry wasn't working to which you started your fancy backpedalling dance.

More fancy dancing trying to stay 'King of the Hill'..
    I'm always completely clear about the contexts to which I respond, King. It was you who got lost in this one. I just needed you to see how you 're-direct' a conversation many times completely away from the need of the poster and blame 'me' for bad info. What I stated to Sniper - the original poster was 100% correct. iPad does NOT have same stock apps. Cydia also does not have that same exact app - it comes as part of another tweak that is no longer functions - but for the existence of which I was grateful to know for the future.

I just get tired of you telling me I'm wrong by building a case by not acknowledging the original poster's intent. It's disingenuous and it creates tension and misunderstanding and just plain bad info in some of these threads. It was you who redirected this thread, my friend, with the discussion of Belfry. Not I. (this time )

But we've beat this dead horse. This is where Simon rides in and tells us to quit it. PM me if you want more.. LOL!!

NEW addition to iPad 4. My iPad 3 still doesn't have it. Did Sniper say he had an iP4? But good to know! Apple is 'getting it'. Stocks included on iP4 now?
    I don't use belfry anymore, I just knew it existed. I did not know it wasn't updated. Apparently you didn't like my joke about it.

Then you went off on some tangent. There weren't any semantics involved.

IT WAS A JOKE! SEE THE BIG GRIN I PUT UNDER IT.

Learn to freakin relax. Every time I post some thing, you want to turn it into a big effin deal.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,346 Times in 4,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I don't use belfry anymore, I just knew it existed. I did not know it wasn't updated. Apparently you didn't like my joke about it.

Then you went off on some tangent. There weren't any semantics involved.

IT WAS A JOKE! SEE THE BIG GRIN I PUT UNDER IT.

Learn to freakin relax. Every time I post some thing, you want to turn it into a big effin deal.
    I don't THINK I'm doing that King, since it doesn't happen with others the way it does with you, and in the past, Krima. I felt you didn't acknowledge my good information to the original poster and then started putting me down in front of the team. I never do that to you or anyone here. I don't think it makes for a collegial environment. But THIS big "effin'" deal is done now. I will pay more careful attention to your 'large grins'. But when someone gives basically correct information - acknowledge that please and not try to make 'me' out to be a dolt. It's your tone.

Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon, HOW???

And are you able to add it in the pull down notification screen???

Thanks
    Thanked 14,750 Times in 6,860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Simon, HOW???

And are you able to add it in the pull down notification screen???
    No, it's not available under notifications for NC. The How part is simple. Jailbreak your iPad with evasi0n 1.0. Not 1.1. Whatever causes the weather app issues on a iPhone causes it to show up on an iPad. I had it on my iPad mini at first too. Then I installed the evasi0n update in cydia and it disappeared. However if I look in the file system on my iPad mini the weather app is still there under system applications. It's just hidden.

Thanks

Yea, I can still see it in privacy on my iPad 4 but how did you get it back on once you updated in cydia?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Yea, I can still see it in privacy on my iPad 4 but how did you get it back on once you updated in cydia?
    I havent updated it yet in cydia on my iPad 4.

Thanks

Ah, once you reboot, it won't work, that's what happened to me.

Thanks

Still works after a reboot. It probably would stop working if I were to start installing tweaks and stuff then reboot. That's when weather stopped working for me on my iPhone 5.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567