+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 128

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Actually WeatherApp for iPad is NOT available in Cydia. There are tweaks for Weather in Cydia for an iPad but not the original Apple weather app
...
  1. #101
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

    Actually WeatherApp for iPad is NOT available in Cydia. There are tweaks for Weather in Cydia for an iPad but not the original Apple weather app we have on iPhone.
    Yes it is. There is a package called Belfry. It installs the stock clock, calculator, compass, stocks, voice memos and weather.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. #102
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,893
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked 9,026 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes it is. There is a package called Belfry. It installs the stock clock, calculator, compass, stocks, voice memos and weather.
    O yay!! Great find, King. I've looked everywhere. That's what's great about this place. There's always someone else that's looked even harder than you have!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-07-2013)

  4. #103
    What's Jailbreak? Bloodwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    I can't seem to find UiKit Tools in my cydia, installed list.
    Thanks, but it didn't work for me.

  5. #104
    Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,212
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked 743 Times in 397 Posts

    Belfry won't work anymore.

  6. #105
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Belfry won't work anymore.
    I didn't say it worked, I just said it existed!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  7. #106
    Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,212
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked 743 Times in 397 Posts

    Lol!

    Funny thing, I just checked privacy/location settings and the weather app is still there to turn on or off.

  8. #107
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,893
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked 9,026 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I didn't say it worked, I just said it existed!
    You and your "semantics" games, King. I think we'd all prefer good 'data', bro.

    As I said. There's no way to get Apple's Weather app on an iPad. Sheesh... :/
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. #108
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    I honestly didn't know it wasn't working. I had installed it on a couple of my iPads a long time ago.

    You never know, it may be updated.

    Besides, that would be like saying gridlock doesn't exist, just because it doesn't work on 6.1
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  10. #109
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,893
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked 9,026 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I honestly didn't know it wasn't working. I had installed it on a couple of my iPads a long time ago.

    You never know, it may be updated.

    Besides, that would be like saying gridlock doesn't exist, just because it doesn't work on 6.1
    I was actually giving him the answer to his question. Apple does not provide WeatherApp for iPad. He thought something had changed with ios6. I was correcting that notion as iPad has never, STOCK, included WeatherAPP, etc, on iPads.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. #110
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Actually WeatherApp for iPad is NOT available in Cydia. There are tweaks for Weather in Cydia for an iPad but not the original Apple weather app we have on iPhone.
    I didn't know that apple controlled cydia? This is what I commented on. Three you go again, trying to make it seem that I was out of context. Look at my post above, this is what I commented on and you made a 100.% FALSE statement. Just because it has not been updated doesn't mean you can't use it. It works just fine on 5.1.1
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 02-08-2013 at 04:33 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  12. #111
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    My cydia try's to remove the update and is in the package que as remove really need some help :'(

  13. #112
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,893
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked 9,026 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I didn't know that apple controlled cydia? This is what I commented on. Three you go again, trying to make it seem that I was out of context. Look at my post above, this is what I commented on and you made a 100.% FALSE statement. Just because it has not been updated doesn't mean you can't use it. It works just fine on 5.1.1
    My original context was crystal clear. It is you who went "left field", King, ole buddy.. .. I explained how in my last post. Nuff said. You love "semantics games", bro. Lol!! Moving on.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. #113
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

    Actually WeatherApp for iPad is NOT available in Cydia.
    How did I possibly misinterpret this???

    Belfry exists in cydia that installs the native weather app. You were dead wrong and now you are just making crap up to look like I have no idea what I'm talking about. There weren't any semantics involved here. You made a completely false statement! Period.

    Whatever you want to say to make yourself look good.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  15. #114
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,893
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked 9,026 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    How did I possibly misinterpret this???

    Belfry exists in cydia that installs the native weather app. You were dead wrong and now you are just making crap up to look like I have no idea what I'm talking about. There weren't any semantics involved here. You made a completely false statement! Period.

    Whatever you want to say to make yourself look good.
    You do what my father has done all his life to people. You know DAMN well what a person means (In this case, me, in response to that poster), you understand it perfectly, but then you find an angle you can come in and play with the semantics of the words a little bit to make you look like you know more than the other person. You do this all the time, King.

    The original poster I responded to made it very clear by his question that he simply didn't understand that many iPhone stock apps that aren't on the iPad stock as well. That's all he was misunderstanding. I made a completely TRUE statement that many stock apps are not on the iPad. Completely true!!! That's all he was misunderstanding and you well knew that, bro! And then you come out of left field with something about a way to get them in Cydia. The proof of what I'm saying about your angle is it never occurs to you to say something like this:
    "Grant's right to say that there are many stock apps in iPhone that aren't on iPad but you can get them through Cydia with a tweak called Belfry."(Which DOESN'T work at the present time.) That's all you had to say, King, but you took it as an opportunity to try to prop yourself up; to be the "King of the Hill". You do this constantly. And it gets on my nerves (not just mine). Yeah, I know, I get on your nerves too. .
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-08-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. #115
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You do what my father has done all his life to people. You know DAMN well what a person means (In this case, me, in response to that poster), you understand it perfectly, but then you find an angle you can come in and play with the semantics of the words a little bit to make you look like you know more than the other person. You do this all the time, King.

    The original poster I responded to made it very clear by his question that he simply didn't understand that many iPhone stock apps that aren't on the iPad stock as well. That's all he was misunderstanding. I made a completely TRUE statement that many stock apps are not on the iPad. Completely true!!! That's all he was misunderstanding and you well knew that, bro! And then you come out of left field with something about a way to get them in Cydia. The proof of what I'm saying about your angle is it never occurs to you to say something like this:
    "Grant's right to say that there are many stock apps in iPhone that aren't on iPad but you can get them through Cydia with a tweak called Belfry."(Which DOESN'T work at the present time.) That's all you had to say, King, but you took it as an opportunity to try to prop yourself up; to be the "King of the Hill". You do this constantly. And it gets on my nerves (not just mine). Yeah, I know, I get on your nerves too. .
    This was the original post:

    Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    Because people (like me) didnt like it there. U can still install it from cydia though.
    He said that you can install it through Cydia.

    You replied that you can NOT install it from Cydia.

    I replied that it is in Cydia. To which you thanked me because according to you, I looked harder than you.

    This is really straight forward.

    You my friend are out in left field. Go back and read what was posted before you go off on a rant about your father issues. There are professionals that can help you with that.

    Stop making issues out of nothing and constantly dragging threads off topic.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  17. #116
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,095
    Thanks
    3,970
    Thanked 7,708 Times in 2,416 Posts

    Ok slow down guys. Give me about a minute and a half before the next reply. That's about how long it will take for my popcorn to be ready.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    bbrks (02-08-2013), vinaygoel2000 (02-10-2013)

  19. #117
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,341
    Thanks
    41,385
    Thanked 17,483 Times in 6,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Ok slow down guys. Give me about a minute and a half before the next reply. That's about how long it will take for my popcorn to be ready.
    Too late! I'm done with this crap. He blew this waaay out of proportion like usual.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Krima (02-08-2013)

  21. #118
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,501
    Thanks
    6,794
    Thanked 15,203 Times in 6,978 Posts

    Weather on iPad 4
    iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360345449.340459.jpgiOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360345458.158762.jpgiOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360345466.995663.jpg

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), Krima (02-08-2013)

  23. #119
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,095
    Thanks
    3,970
    Thanked 7,708 Times in 2,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    U just had to do it Simon. U just had to prove NewDestiny wrong again. For this I don't think I will through u a thanks.

    What the hell here's one coming your way friend.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Simon (02-08-2013)

  25. #120
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,893
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked 9,026 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    Because people (like me) didnt like it there. U can still install it from cydia though.
    This was the original post
    No it wasn't. Let's do a careful review.

    THIS was the original post to which I replied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Why'd they leave out the weather app in this update for iPads?
    To which I replied:
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    WeatherApp has never been available on iPads. Neither is Stocks app. Why? Something silly in Apple's mind, as usual. :-)
    TO which someone else also talk about it being available (the stock Weather APP itself) being in Cydia. To which I said:

    Actually WeatherApp for iPad is NOT available in Cydia. There are tweaks for Weather in Cydia for an iPad but not the original Apple weather app we have on iPhone.
    Then you started your 're-direct:
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes it is. There is a package called Belfry. It installs the stock clock, calculator, compass, stocks, voice memos and weather.
    This is where you start doing the semantics thing. The original poster wasn't the least bit interested in Cydia package in his original post to which I responded. He was 'thinking' that iPad should have (as I do) the same stock apps as iPhone. They do not. You did not acknowledge that but went down another path of sharing about Cydia alternatives - TO WHICH-- in GRATEFUL response, I stated:
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    O yay!! Great find, King. I've looked everywhere. That's what's great about this place. There's always someone else that's looked even harder than you have!
    Then someone told you Bellfry wasn't working to which you started your fancy backpedalling dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I didn't say it worked, I just said it existed!
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I honestly didn't know it wasn't working. I had installed it on a couple of my iPads a long time ago.
    You never know, it may be updated.
    Besides, that would be like saying gridlock doesn't exist, just because it doesn't work on 6.1
    More fancy dancing trying to stay 'King of the Hill'..
    Go back and read what was posted before you go off on a rant
    I'm always completely clear about the contexts to which I respond, King. It was you who got lost in this one. I just needed you to see how you 're-direct' a conversation many times completely away from the need of the poster and blame 'me' for bad info. What I stated to Sniper - the original poster was 100% correct. iPad does NOT have same stock apps. Cydia also does not have that same exact app - it comes as part of another tweak that is no longer functions - but for the existence of which I was grateful to know for the future.

    I just get tired of you telling me I'm wrong by building a case by not acknowledging the original poster's intent. It's disingenuous and it creates tension and misunderstanding and just plain bad info in some of these threads. It was you who redirected this thread, my friend, with the discussion of Belfry. Not I. (this time )

    But we've beat this dead horse. This is where Simon rides in and tells us to quit it. PM me if you want more.. LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    NEW addition to iPad 4, Simon? My iPad 3 still doesn't have it. Did Sniper say he had an iP4? But good to know! Apple is 'getting it'. Stocks included on iP4 now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    U just had to do it Simon. U just had to prove NewDestiny wrong again. For this I don't think I will through u a thanks.
    Not quite. That's a new addition then. My iPad3 does not have Weather App - unless that's a new iOS 6 thing. Something made Sniper ask us WHY Apple hadn't included Weather on his iPad. I immediately knew what he meant since it's been a frustration of mine for quite a while.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-08-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts