Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUnDeaD View Post
    who already owns Appsyn. YOU DONT REALLY NEED TO RE-JAILBREAK !! just follow these steps
    1.Uninstall Appsyn.
    2.Reinstall UiKit Tools version 1.1.7
    3.Reboot your device
    4.Weather app should be working now
    5.Reinstall Appsyn.
    6.Weather App still works also (:
    I can't seem to find UiKit Tools in my cydia, installed list.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

See I am not having no issues with the weather app, But I DO have a issue with the phone app. When I click on the recent tab the phone app crashes but every other tab i click works fine.. anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    I can't seem to find UiKit Tools in my cydia, installed list.
    Go to manage , tab settings n set to hackers or developers , now u can see UIkit tools

Quote Originally Posted by twitchee3 View Post
    this is a slippery slope, but because the business model we all deal with is extremely unfair in many regards (as a mathematical fact, the fractional reserve banking system all business is based on consolidates wealth in the hands of those with pre-existing capital),
    What on earth are you on about? Have you recently read an article on the banking system and been waiting desperately to regurgitate bits of it in the hope of sounding clever?

Fractional reserve is about inventing money from thin air that is then leant to people/businesses/economies for profit. How on earth you've got that one round to supporting piracy is beyond logic.

Anyway, so many hypocrites regards piracy of apps. Fact is, we the end user are being denied our legal consumer rights (based on various distant selling regulations acts) by Apple and so by association, the devs. The fact is many many MANY apps simply do not do what they claim, and Apples vetting procedure is dire. So, until this is corrected and we are given our legal right to return an item for refund if it doesn't do what it says on the tin, I will personally continue to test apps via piracy, as and when the operating system (hacked or otherwise) allows.

And don't anyone dare suggest the convoluted refund system presently employed by Apple is acceptable, it's not. When they have a very clear and easy to use one click refund button, then they will be complying with the DSR's in most territories. Until then, ship ahoy!

AND... Don't anyone dare say "well, if you don't like the system, don't use an iPhone" either. That's a totally nonsense argument too: You simple can not fail to offer someone their statutory rights by putting something in your T&C's. Statutory rights are statutory rights: They can not be removed at the the will of the seller.

Anyway, iphone 4 JB'd no problem at all using 1.2. Thanks you Evasi0n team. Small donation made.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

didnt work for me infact i cant even restore or delete many cydia tweaks anymore its not shown in my cydia ....

Well, I hope that I didn't permanently brick my iPhone 5. I used evasi0n and I love how it was the second easiest JB to do behind jailbreakme.com, was running it since Tuesday and since its probably been a good while since my last JB I was still getting used to it again. I repaid for lock info because I love that tweak and I figured out that when I downloaded some of their add ons, I believe it was installing am older version of Lockinfo and crashing my phone to safe mode. No big deal installed crash report and figured it out and was gtg. So I decided to I stall IntellascreenX instead and use that and that's when all my problems started. As soon as I restarted the springboard like Cydia asked, now my phone won't come out of "recovery mode" boot?

I've tried a multiple amount of things
    Hard reset like 100 times
    Put the phone in recovery mode where I get connect to iTunes and hard reset it
    Downloaded tiny umbrella to get it out of recovery mode
    I put the phone in DFU mode and tried the fix recovery with tiny umbrella (after this one the phone **** off for a good hour)
    Then I tried to restore in iTunes Caine error 3194
    Finally got the plug into iTunes screen and restore through iTunes error 3194
    Then I Kwai back in DFU mode and restore through iTunes error 3194
    Moved my plug to a different computer, that sucked because I had to wait to install the latest version off iTunes and restore cant error 3194
    What I can tell 3194 says that it couldn't access the apple server ?!?!. That's got me puzzled. And what's really crazy is iTunes can see the phone and I get the prompt to import my photo's when I plug it into the computer.

So I can't think of anything else. I want to say that I am no way as smart as all the hackers on here and probably most of the rest of this community but I've hit google/YouTube and researched as much as I could till I had to go to bed last night at 2am. Now that I am up the only thing I want to try is all last night I was using the lighting plug adapter and maybe that was causing an issue.

I have an appointment at the apple store today and I'm afraid I'm going to walk in there and ask them to get the phone out of recovery mode and it may come back JB and then they void my apple care or something. But I've done everything i can think of.

Does anyone have anything else I could try?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

to anyone and everyone rejailbrakin left a hole in my cydia i can no longer manage many things i have downloaded i can still no longer access weather and i cannot restore with apple (3194 error , no luck pointing the firmware it comes up as incompatible)

iPhone 5 6.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice comment Twitchee, unfortunately most people on this forum will label your open-minded thoughts as those from "a thief" or some other simplistic summation they have heard here and regurgitate it hoping to appear more classy and civilized.

I read the notes for the evasion update, and find it quite odd and strange that is labeled as causing problems....Is there ANY truth behind this? Or are they completely making this up? I ask because I have had not one single problem with either the jailbreak, the weather app, or. Also because I do remember planetbeings tweet just before releasingthe jailbreak about how he thought the best part about the jailbreak being released is the fact that there is no "enter the creators of "...Considering this information...it sure seems like quite the coincidence. Anyways, piracy is bad mmmkay!
    Last edited by 2k1; 02-07-2013 at 06:49 AM.
    El Zurdo

Does anybody know why Winterboard isn't working? It installs, but no themes work... I have an iPhone 5 running 6.1

Wow..some of you with the "stealing" apps are funny. Not saying its right or wrong...but let me guess..none of you have ever borrowed a friends CD,DVD or anything and made a copy right?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy215 View Post
    Does anybody know why Winterboard isn't working? It installs, but no themes work... I have an iPhone 5 running 6.1
    What you gitting off of cydia works on 6.1 huh? Alot of themes may not work if they not for 6.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary'a'cure View Post
    Dude, you still stuck? This happened to me, turn off firewall, & antivirus! Then restore! Should work!
    Thanks bro - I actually just downloaded the 6.1 ipsw,and shift restored with no problem...didn't want to take any chances! lol. All good now tho.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchee3 View Post

Bottom line, I cannot support any efforts to limit any human being's free access to information. I don't in any way support cheating developers, but I do understand the existence and different uses for the tools that allow such things to occur, in context with countless other flawed aspects of this huge interconnected system we're all a part of.
    Nice speech, Twitchee. Youthful liberal nonsense - but nice! You've been taking Obama lessons. .. Well I won't deny you your youthful liberal naïveté.. After all, as Churchill claimed, "if you're 20 and not liberal, you have no heart; if you're 40 and not conservative you have no brain."

I too live in the same world as you do. And I AM a Grammy award-winning producer/engineer. I too also own every plug-in I use daily. Thousands of dollars worth of stuff on my iLok. So just be careful what you preach to your generation because one day you may even be a songwriter as I am as well and have somebody take your stuff. All in the name of the "free exchange of planet saving information".

What a crock of crap. :/.

Good luck with your career. It's a hard one to get established in. Been doing it for 30 years on this end. I've been very fortunate. But I've also worked very hard.

Buy your apps, dude!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So you own 4 iPhones and you want to try the iPhone 5.. You steal it - to try it.

Love that logic.... NOT! Stealing is stealing with or without a demo period.
    On the other hand I was brought up STRICT catholic and became a willing "Christian" when I was 16. I still retain my core beliefs, but I have a very big PROBLEM with your "absolutes" - ya know? What did obi wan say, only SITH think in terms of absolutes.

But on this plane, I mean the world and not fantasy or religion, the WORLD is not 0s and 1s, not black and white not good and evil, and not right and wrong.

It is SHADES OF GREY- anybody who does not jump over legalistic fences, or SAYS that they don't- they are LYING. Everybody uses the grey line.

And I discarded the religious aspects of religion, that "works" twaddle, years ago, I won't be dictated to about it HERE.

By the same token, YOU are breaking the law, BY JAILBREAKING. Apples law. Who makes laws? MEN do.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Mulezsti I remember that error code. Had it on my other 4s. Took me a couple days but I finally figured it out.GOOD news your phone is Jailbroken and safe mode mobile substrate could be your answer. Hold down the volume up key when powering up your device. It may take up too a minute but your phone should reboot in safe mode. Then delete that nasty lil cydia pkg that has kept you up all night. Exit safemode and your I5 should boot back up as normal. But by no means take your jailbroken device to and apple store. If all else fails take it to someone that may know a lil more about iPhones than u. The last option has worked for me quite often.

Thanks

And to relate STEALING and iPhone to try it, vs an app- NOT EVEN in the same Red Fringe Universe. Are you from the other side or something? A mercury shapeshifter, who has to follow orders from Walternate?

Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Nice speech, Twitchee. Youthful liberal nonsense - but nice! You've been taking Obama lessons. .. Well I won't deny you your youthful liberal naïveté.. After all, as Churchill claimed, "if you're 20 and not liberal, you have no heart; if you're 40 and not conservative you have no brain."

I too live in the same world as you do. And I AM a Grammy award-winning producer/engineer. I too also own every plug-in I use daily. Thousands of dollars worth of stuff on my iLok. So just be careful what you preach to your generation because one day you may even be a songwriter as I am as well and have somebody take your stuff. All in the name of the "free exchange of planet saving information".

What a crock of crap. :/.

Good luck with your career. It's a hard one to get established in. Been doing it for 30 years on this end. I've been very fortunate. But I've also worked very hard.

Buy your apps, dude!
    What has Obama, free speech, free access to info, what has ANY of that got to do with anything being talked about here? Right Wingers ought not own tech, they don't believe in the SCIENCE that makes it all work anyway. Is GOD making all those little atoms do His bidding? Go back to using two cans tied with string, dude.

...and you should go back to using those old Ampex 2" machines while you are at it. Quit toting your bloated horn, people more famous than YOU get the jobs done any way they can, and they use all tools at their disposal.

Geez, this forum is being overridden with SITH Lords today, absolutes this, absolutes that. General XweAponX thumb rule number one: the people who spout legalisms the loudest, are breaking the law in some other MAJOR way. This is 100% fact.
    Last edited by XweAponX; 02-07-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XweAponX View Post
    On the other hand I was brought up STRICT catholic and became a willing "Christian" when I was 16. I still retain my core beliefs, but I have a very big PROBLEM with your "absolutes" - ya know? What did obi wan say, only SITH think in terms of absolutes.
    Ah so now we borrow from StarWars for our ethics.. ROFL!!!!!!!!

But on this plane, I mean the world and not fantasy or religion, the WORLD is not 0s and 1s, not black and white not good and evil, and not right and wrong.
    Your opinion. I don't share it. And thank goodness we have laws to enforce that 'you can't act on your personal ethics with impunity'.

It is SHADES OF GREY- anybody who does not jump over legalistic fences, or SAYS that they don't- they are LYING. Everybody uses the grey line.
    Sure. But at their own risk. Because we are still a collection of societies with the "rule of law" people who think like you do won't be allowed to steal from others their intellectual property. Law protects the innocent. Surely you wouldn't throw that way. ... Maybe you would. The world is moving toward 'moral relativism' in the Millennial Generation. It will be the collapse of civilzation as far as I'm concerned.

And I discarded the religious aspects of religion, that "works" twaddle, years ago, I won't be dictated to about it HERE.
    True Christianity isn't works based at all. It's the only religion that isn't. But now we're moving WAAAAAY far off topic..

By the same token, YOU are breaking the law, BY JAILBREAKING. Apples law. Who makes laws? MEN do.
    Actually Jailbreaking an iPhone is NOT against the law. It just voids your warranty. Jailbreaking an iPad and unlocking iPhones are both illegal now as of the end of January 2013. And I will not be breaking the law. All phones unlocked before Jan 21, 2013 were legally unlocked. So both my 4S and 5 are unlocked within the grace period. My iPad was never JB'en. Get your facts straight if you want to make a cogent argument.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-07-2013 at 12:26 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

My weather app was working fine. then I Download the evader update as a preventive measure and now "reader" doesn't work in safari. When will I learn to leave well enough alone???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Wow..some of you with the "stealing" apps are funny. Not saying its right or wrong...but let me guess..none of you have ever borrowed a friends CD,DVD or anything and made a copy right?
    Exactly right, my uncle-in law goes on and on about me JAILBREAKING, ya know, just jailbreaking. And other minor stuff I do on the "Fringe" of legality, like making a windows OS become genuine, oh what I do is SO taboo.

Yet he copies and saves EVERY Netflix DVD he rents and saves it in his hard drive.

I copy the DVDs I buy, if they start going bad, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy215 View Post
    Winterboard works perfectly fine for me. Themes running on the Lockscreen prevent Notifications from coming through. That's the main bug with it now. Have you chosen the themes in Winterboard and respringed your phone? Did you load Winterboard from Cydia? It needs 5 other 'dependency' files to run properly which are usually all downloaded when you download Winterboard from Cydia. After installing Winterboard Cydia asks you to REBOOT. Did you reboot?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast