Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Tool evasi0n Version 1.1 Now Available for Download

who already owns Appsyn. YOU DONT REALLY NEED TO RE-JAILBREAK !! just follow these steps
    1.Uninstall Appsyn.
    2.Reinstall UiKit Tools version 1.1.7
    3.Reboot your device
    4.Weather app should be working now
    5.Reinstall Appsyn.
    6.Weather App still works also (:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Putting it back will still cause the issue git rid of it stop using piracy it hurts the devs and against the forum rules.

I use it to try before I buy if it is an expensive app like 20.00 or so. Then usually buy it after a month or so. I have 200/300.00 worth of themes and apps since my ip 3 And at the moment none are cracked. Wife just jailbroke her 4s and paid for mywi & 3G-unrestricted and barrel.

I just bought Intellexscreen yesterday, but I could of dl a hacked version, but I did not.

So not everyone is bad using apsynk

Everyone here including mods and the owner had dl music they did not pay for. So be carefull of u preach. No 1here is perfect.
    Last edited by towboattrash34; 02-06-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Hi My weather app is still crashing on iPhone 5 is there a fix for it yet or no ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    I use it to try before I buy if it is an expensive app like 20.00 or so. Then usually buy it after a month or so. I have 200/300.00 worth of themes and apps since my ip 3 And at the moment none are cracked. Wife just jailbroke her 4s and paid for mywi & 3G-unrestricted and barrel.

I just bought Intellexscreen yesterday, but I could of dl a hacked version, but I did not.

Everyone here including mods and the owner had dl music they did not pay for. So be carefull of u preach. No 1here is perfect.
    Be carefull what ya preach? I'm sorry ill let you look at my phone if I could i have never and will never git a tweak or theme for free on this phone or my galaxy s3 and I can easy do it on the galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone925 View Post
    Hi My weather app is still crashing on iPhone 5 is there a fix for it yet or no ?
    There is an update in cydia for it.

good call CaptainUnDead, followed your instructions and worked out perfectly cheers

Thanks

When you restart it will happen again im sure.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,952 Times in 6,529 Posts

Shame on everyone that is using *******. Bad jailbreakers!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (02-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Shame on everyone that is using *******. Bad jailbreakers!
    Lol they not gonna stop. Sure is ugly thou. Oh well what ya gonna do

Are there any advantages to 6.1? I'm still jailbroken on 5.1.1 and I'm a bit skeptical of upgrading.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Weather app works like a charm

Thanks

Some bug fixes. It's just the most recent firmware out now. Apple is in the process of pushing out 6.1.1 which may close the jailbreak window don't know what phone ya on but I would at least git the blobs for them if ya have an iphone 4

Can u still tinyumbrella for that?

Can u still use tinyumbella for that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Updated via cYdia, weather app still xrashes. I'm not worried about that, everything else works great.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUnDeaD View Post
    who already owns Appsyn. YOU DONT REALLY NEED TO RE-JAILBREAK !! just follow these steps
    1.Uninstall Appsyn.
    2.Reinstall UiKit Tools version 1.1.7
    3.Reboot your device
    4.Weather app should be working now
    5.Reinstall Appsyn.
    6.Weather App still works also (:
    I'll try that--- thank!

It worked! Great thank a lot. There are valid reasons to have app sync. Basically I use it to install apps I bought under an iTunes account I lost, like heck if ill pay for em again.
    Last edited by XweAponX; 02-06-2013 at 05:55 PM.

You can't download mega links from any browser beside Chrome just to let you know

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post

That sounds reasonable. Some apps are very expensive, and I want to see if it is appropriate for me. If not, deleted and gone, poof. If its useful, I buy it. I got thousands of apps, so nobody is losing any money on me.

Hm weather works but I lost my theme skin for it. Same with my dialer skin. Oh well!
    Last edited by XweAponX; 02-06-2013 at 06:02 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,952 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raf83 View Post
    Can u still tinyumbrella for that?

Can u still use tinyumbella for that?
    Yes

Yes
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by XweAponX View Post
    That sounds reasonable. Some apps are very expensive, and I want to see if it is appropriate for me. If not, deleted and gone, poof. If its useful, I buy it. I got thousands of apps, so nobody is losing any money on me.

Hm weather works but I lost my theme skin for it. Same with my dialer skin. Oh well!
    So you own 4 iPhones and you want to try the iPhone 5.. You steal it - to try it.

Love that logic.... NOT! Stealing is stealing with or without a demo period.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

By downloading an update in cydia i got the weather app crash...WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassvictim View Post
    For some reason, my Cydia doesn't like to open fully after a while. It will only open up to the mini page,and you can't access anything. I had this problem yesterday after I installed Auxo,and thought that was the reason - so I restored,and re-jailbroke. Everything was cool, until about 10 minutes ago - same thing started happening with Cydia again...SO, I tried reboots,resprings - a bunch of different things to see if it would get it working again - but to no avail. I figure, ok,I'll restore and re-jailbreak again....so I open iTunes,back up the phone,and hit restore - error, can't restore,and phone is now in recovery mode. I plug it in again,and iTunes asks if I want to restore AND update? Is this 6.1.1 out already? I didn't take the chance to jumping to an update,and getting screwed for another 6 months...
    Put your phone in true DFU. Phone screen should be blank "off" but iTunes will say recovery mode. If your phone says connect to iTunes it's not in true DFU.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast