+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases iOS 6.1.1 Beta to Developers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Italia411 nitoTV tweeted today he was staying at 5.1.1 across the board. Why anyone would stay on a 4S at 5.1.1 is beyond me. What a clunker
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,824 Times in 4,432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    nitoTV tweeted today he was staying at 5.1.1 across the board.
    Why anyone would stay on a 4S at 5.1.1 is beyond me. What a clunker phone in comparison to iPhone 5 jail broken.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Soon as apple drops 6.1.1 they gonna be without a jailbreak. Best bet is everyone go to 6.1 unless ya have an iphone 4 with blobs and can downgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    to save my i5 shsh blobs.
    i went to
    Advanced and unchecked "Request SHSH From Cydia"
    worked fine after that
    Wish I saw this before but guess what? I figured it out after banging my head into my glass desktop multiple times lol

Got them in my HDD already, thx anyway

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    for some reason tiny umbrella wont save my i5 shsh blobs.
    Turn off host to Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosi0n View Post
    I don't know what the hassle is. I am on 4s and blobs save just fine. Also, Apple, why do you keep patching jailbreaks?

Scared of your products actually being useful?
    A security hole is a hole. They pointed them out to apple with this jb. They could potentially be used for bad exploits so of course they'll patch it. Wouldn't you? Back up your blobs and chill out!
    Last edited by flash66; 02-06-2013 at 06:15 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I hope sn0wbreeze gets updated to support ios 6.1. so I can upgrade and preserve my baseband on my iphone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koreandude82 View Post
    I hope sn0wbreeze gets updated to support ios 6.1. so I can upgrade and preserve my baseband on my iphone 4
    never mind. I found the updated sn0wbreeze. just took some time searching.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody else having trouble with iSHSHit? I can't download any blobs there... :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    Jailbreaking is the only reason I bought an iPhone 3 back then. When there is no jailbreak I'm done with Apple and AT&T If I just wanted a ph I could get a cheep or free ph.
    AGAIN here is someone who thinks the iphone is worthless without a jailbreak! Again I ask besides nice and cool tweaks what does jailbreaking give you to FUNCTIONALITY of the iphone?? It is extremely functional!!! I jailbreak, I enjoy the tweaks and tones and customizing greatly but it does NOT increase the functionality of the iphone! ANY APPS (and correct me if I am wrong) that you can get on cydia do NOT increase the functionality of the phone. I mean unless you want cracked apps or tethering without paying more or bypassing something like Pandora skips the rest of the stuff is just customizing (which is VERY NICE dont get me wrong) but it does not increase the phones functionality! So I do NOT get peoples comments when they say the phone is no good without a jailbreak????

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2moon View Post
    Anybody else having trouble with iSHSHit? I can't download any blobs there... :/
    Curious to know if this works on 6.1, it says updated to 6.0.1. Would not mind having a plan B, I used tinyumbrella.

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    AGAIN here is someone who thinks the iphone is worthless without a jailbreak! Again I ask besides nice and cool tweaks what does jailbreaking give you to FUNCTIONALITY of the iphone?? It is extremely functional!!! I jailbreak, I enjoy the tweaks and tones and customizing greatly but it does NOT increase the functionality of the iphone! ANY APPS (and correct me if I am wrong) that you can get on cydia do NOT increase the functionality of the phone. I mean unless you want cracked apps or tethering without paying more or bypassing something like Pandora skips the rest of the stuff is just customizing (which is VERY NICE dont get me wrong) but it does not increase the phones functionality! So I do NOT get peoples comments when they say the phone is no good without a jailbreak????
    There are so many things wrong in what u just said :/ i really dont know where to start. How about: jailbreaking makes ur life easier, SBSettings or NC... Intelliscreenx and so many others.

On a completely different side, how about the people who simply get board of the iphones interface, i was thinking about buying a note 2 but the the JB came out and i got dreamboard...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

THere is abosoluteky NOTHING wrong with WHAT I SAID! EVERYTHING you pointed out is EXACTLY what I was talking about. EVERYTHING you pointed out are tweeks like I said very nice but does NOT affect the functionality of the phone! Thre phone is not worthless like the poster I responded to said! Read my post again. I AGREE with you! I am just stating that the jailbreak adds nice stuff but that the phone is extremely useful and functional without it. not useless like previous poster stated.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123