Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
Originally Posted by Merman123 They don't event want us to a enjoy our jailbreak for a week. Bad Apple! I agree! Whats up with that Apple!...
02-06-2013, 01:30 PM #21
02-06-2013, 01:37 PM #22
Let apple bring it on I will never loose this beautiful jailbreak to 6.1.1 never !!!
Thank you #evad3rs_team !!! You make my i5 how I want it to be with #ayecon theme you will never go wrong
02-06-2013, 01:37 PM #23
LOL and now for another FOUR MONTH WAIT! Better get those blobs saved. I feel sorry for all of all.
02-06-2013, 01:42 PM #24
02-06-2013, 01:48 PM #25
02-06-2013, 01:52 PM #26
for some reason tiny umbrella wont save my i5 shsh blobs.
02-06-2013, 02:04 PM #27
Here's a copy of the release notes. Look like updates for maps. But who knows what else they thru in there LOL. Maybe be a cover up!
iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 includes the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
● Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
● Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
● Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
● Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
● Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
● Updated freeway color to green
● Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices
● Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
02-06-2013, 02:13 PM #28
Reading comments from others, here's what I've learned: 99% of MMi users think that 6.1 is the most perfect iteration of iOS possible, and it is unnecessary for Apple to update it's product.
Grow up, crybabies. Save your blobs, don't update when iTunes asks, and there will be no problem. What WE see as "jailbreak exploit", Apple sees as "security flaw".
"DAMN YOU APPLE FOR FIXING YOUR SECURITY FLAW!" - You All
02-06-2013, 02:16 PM #29
02-06-2013, 02:29 PM #30
02-06-2013, 02:49 PM #31
STAY CALM AND SAVE SHSH. lol
02-06-2013, 03:00 PM #32
I don't know what the hassle is. I am on 4s and blobs save just fine. Also, Apple, why do you keep patching jailbreaks?
Scared of your products actually being useful?
02-06-2013, 03:08 PM #33
02-06-2013, 03:11 PM #34
02-06-2013, 03:46 PM #35
02-06-2013, 03:49 PM #36
02-06-2013, 03:53 PM #37
02-06-2013, 03:55 PM #38
02-06-2013, 03:58 PM #39
02-06-2013, 04:01 PM #40