+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple Releases iOS 6.1.1 Beta to Developers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Merman123 They don't event want us to a enjoy our jailbreak for a week. Bad Apple! I agree! Whats up with that Apple!
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak? jadid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Merman123 View Post
    They don't event want us to a enjoy our jailbreak for a week. Bad Apple!
    I agree! Whats up with that Apple!

  2. #22
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Let apple bring it on I will never loose this beautiful jailbreak to 6.1.1 never !!!
    Thank you #evad3rs_team !!! You make my i5 how I want it to be with #ayecon theme you will never go wrong

  3. #23
    iPhoneaholic x2dope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    448
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 347 Times in 148 Posts

    LOL and now for another FOUR MONTH WAIT! Better get those blobs saved. I feel sorry for all of all.

  4. #24
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,366
    Thanks
    6,732
    Thanked 15,081 Times in 6,936 Posts

    Doesn't mean they are releasing it right away. 6.1 was in beta for awhile. Then again you never know.

  5. #25
    iPhoneaholic towboattrash34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 29 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Doesn't mean they are releasing it right away. 6.1 was in beta for awhile. Then again you never know.
    Jailbreaking is the only reason I bought an iPhone 3 back then. When there is no jailbreak I'm done with Apple and AT&T If I just wanted a ph I could get a cheep or free ph.

  6. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    for some reason tiny umbrella wont save my i5 shsh blobs.

  7. #27
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 671 Posts

    Here's a copy of the release notes. Look like updates for maps. But who knows what else they thru in there LOL. Maybe be a cover up!

    Overview
    iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 includes the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
    ● Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
    ● Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
    ● Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
    ● Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
    ● Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
    ● Updated freeway color to green
    ● Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices
    ● Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower

  8. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Amarillo, TX
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Reading comments from others, here's what I've learned: 99% of MMi users think that 6.1 is the most perfect iteration of iOS possible, and it is unnecessary for Apple to update it's product.

    Grow up, crybabies. Save your blobs, don't update when iTunes asks, and there will be no problem. What WE see as "jailbreak exploit", Apple sees as "security flaw".

    "DAMN YOU APPLE FOR FIXING YOUR SECURITY FLAW!" - You All

  9. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    for some reason tiny umbrella wont save my i5 shsh blobs.
    Nor my 4S blobs, I cant even see them at the top of Cydia like before, it only says iOS 6.1 and Cydia 1.xx at the bottom.

    Im on the Apples infinite loop ATM lol

  10. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 49 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Very very sneaky
    If they were being sneaky they wouldn't have a semi-public beta... They would just suddenly release a update...
    Last edited by iLoveWindows&iPhone; 02-06-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    El Zurdo

  11. #31
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ThatOneProfile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 31 Times in 24 Posts

    STAY CALM AND SAVE SHSH. lol

  12. #32
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I don't know what the hassle is. I am on 4s and blobs save just fine. Also, Apple, why do you keep patching jailbreaks?

    Scared of your products actually being useful?

  13. #33
    iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerosi0n View Post
    I don't know what the hassle is. I am on 4s and blobs save just fine. Also, Apple, why do you keep patching jailbreaks?

    Scared of your products actually being useful?
    This is exactly what i was saying ( post 20 )

  14. #34
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    This is exactly what i was saying ( post 20 )
    Right. Great minds think alike.

  15. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pakitos View Post
    Nor my 4S blobs, I cant even see them at the top of Cydia like before, it only says iOS 6.1 and Cydia 1.xx at the bottom.

    Im on the Apples infinite loop ATM lol
    I saved my shsh files, but I also do not see anything on top of cydia.

  16. #36
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,366
    Thanks
    6,732
    Thanked 15,081 Times in 6,936 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    I saved my shsh files, but I also do not see anything on top of cydia.
    Cydia isn't displaying them at the top right now. Doesn't mean they aren't there though. Saurik turns that off sometimes, especially during heavy traffic. As long as you save them yourself with tiny umbrella or redsnow then you should be fine. You can also query cydia to check what shsh it has saved for your device with both of those tools if you want to check yourself.

  17. #37
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pakitos View Post
    Nor my 4S blobs, I cant even see them at the top of Cydia like before, it only says iOS 6.1 and Cydia 1.xx at the bottom.

    Im on the Apples infinite loop ATM lol
    to save my i5 shsh blobs.
    i went to
    Advanced and unchecked "Request SHSH From Cydia"
    worked fine after that
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  18. #38
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Cydia isn't displaying them at the top right now. Doesn't mean they aren't there though. Saurik turns that off sometimes, especially during heavy traffic. As long as you save them yourself with tiny umbrella or redsnow then you should be fine. You can also query cydia to check what shsh it has saved for your device with both of those tools if you want to check yourself.
    Thanks for the info! Do you think their will be another work around like their was on 5.1.1? My gf is still on 5.1.1 and I'm debating updating her at the moment. I would hate for apple to release the update and some of us crash our phones and be sol with blobs lol.

  19. #39
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,366
    Thanks
    6,732
    Thanked 15,081 Times in 6,936 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Thanks for the info! Do you think their will be another work around like their was on 5.1.1? My gf is still on 5.1.1 and I'm debating updating her at the moment. I would hate for apple to release the update and some of us crash our phones and be sol with blobs lol.
    Not sure. I hope so.

  20. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not sure. I hope so.
    nitoTV tweeted today he was staying at 5.1.1 across the board.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts