Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FullForce for iPhone Expands Non-Four-Inch Apps to Fit the Four-Inch Display

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't get screen extender to work for GrindR. The screen was streched but I could no longer bring up the keyboard to type when I tapped on the text box at the bottom of chats. Would FullForce work better for GrindR?

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Well done app. Just a little more app specific polishing and it'll b ready for apple to steal!
    Only issues I had were mx mayhem, pocket tanks and little Caesars. 2 of those are games and the description warns of that prior to downloading. Then to turn them back off I had to first toggle them on and back off.
    I went and opened all my apps to check them. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by axb500 View Post
    Activator and SBSettings being the most useful.
    I'm actually only using sbsettings for the carrier logo now. I might just switch it out for 'make it mine'
    Auxo includes all the toggles I use (dnd toggle would b nice though) and I can arrange them properly! I work where I don't get signal and can't make noise (even vibrate) so the extra functionality I've gotten so far from the jailbreak is awesome for saving battery life, and me

Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    Would FullForce work better for GrindR?
    Full force works well in general.. For screen extender, try tapping where the reply field would have been if the tweak weren't installed.
    Last edited by bmwraw8482; 02-06-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PuertoRoc View Post
    Y Would I Pay For FullForce When Maximization Does The Same But Better It Even Covers The Status Bar On All Apps & Its Free !!! IJS !
    Because Ryan Petrich is a coding veteran that is very good at what he does and his stuff is very stable and reliable and non-resource-heavy.

Honestly, I would recommend Ryan's tweaks over free alternatives most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    I couldn't get screen extender to work for GrindR. The screen was streched but I could no longer bring up the keyboard to type when I tapped on the text box at the bottom of chats. Would FullForce work better for GrindR?
    Most likely. I can't guarantee, but FullForce for iPhone seems to be built better.

FullForce worked perfect for qouch.

Full force is better. IMHO

I like full force a lot. Doesn't work on every app though but looks great on the ones it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Osui818 View Post
    It doesnt work on games.. some of them black screen, some of them still not full screen.... wasted a dollar ...
    Yea I just found out the hard way... Waste of a $1

Working well so far! I like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12