+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update Pushed for evasi0n Untether Package to Fix Weather Crashing and Long Boot

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by 2k1 Yes that's what I mean git rid of it don't put it back on ya phone. Support ya devs and obey the forum rules. And also
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Yes that's what I mean git rid of it don't put it back on ya phone. Support ya devs and obey the forum rules.

And also keep to one thread with questions. No need to jump around asking the same questions.
    ok fine , no need to be furious ! sorry , i didn't know this tweak was piracy becaus i think and maybye i'm wrong but the jailbreak is piracy in most countries .

Thanks
    Thanked 14,165 Times in 6,639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nonor View Post
    ok fine , no need to be furious ! sorry , i didn't know this tweak was piracy becaus i think and maybye i'm wrong but the jailbreak is piracy in most countries .
    Jailbreaking is not piracy in any country.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-08-2013)

Thanks

ok good to know , thanks .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i think the problem is winterboard because the weather app crashes since i installed winterborad .

someone can confirm please ?
    Yes, something is wrong with winterborad!
    My customized icons are changed back to the original ones in my folders, once I open the folder once.
    This has been happening every since 6.0.1.

Yes the weather app still crashes after this new update.
    iPhone 4, iTouch 4G - IOS 6.1
    Last edited by solojames; 02-06-2013 at 06:26 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i think the problem is winterboard because the weather app crashes since i installed winterborad .

someone can confirm please ?
    After fresh restore i examined every apps that i installed then open weather app just to see if it crashes, after i installed winterboard the weather app just wont open. Did another restore and installed lots of apps from cydia except winterboard now everything works fine. I dont have ******* but i have some free apps from other repo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onski View Post
    After fresh restore i examined every apps that i installed then open weather app just to see if it crashes, after i installed winterboard the weather app just wont open. Did another restore and installed lots of apps from cydia except winterboard now everything works fine. I dont have ******* but i have some free apps from other repo.
    I haven't even installed winter board.. Weather still crashes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2moon View Post
    the update solve the weather app issue on the iphone5 and the boot took about a minute, however the update took away the weather app from the ipad4
    but i think having the app showing up on the ipad was a bug itself, wasn't it?
    Damnit... I actually liked that. Has there ever been an explanation as to why Apple refuses to give the iPad a native weather app?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,079 Times in 5,478 Posts

They want you to buy a phone too!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Cool Great fix! Worked for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCows View Post
    OK, I managed to get it working. What worked for me is planetbeing's tip of uninstalling A**sync (after the new UiKit kit update), then deleting /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist using ifile. Then I rebooted (moment of panic when I lost all my app icons); tested weather app and found it to be working, then reinstalled A**sync from Cydia, rebooted again, and all my icons were back and all seems to be working fine.

If, like me, you were stuck and all the fixes weren't working and haven't tried these steps, I suggest you give it a go.
    I tried all sorts of methods to fix the weather app, but this method finally did the trick! Thanks a million!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi after the update the weather app is crashing again, but now when I open cydia it opens in the top left corner. How can I fix this? Please help

Green Apple
    Thanks

This update works great. No problems with the jailbreak. Smooth as silk! Installing my paid tweaks with no problems and my weather app works fine.

BTW. When will WeatherIcon be fixed? Tried installing it, but put my phone into Safe Mode. I saw on the Google Docs that it wasn't working properly, but since the issue with the stock weather app was resolved with this update, I'm hoping that someone would fix this tweak.

I'd love to see the real weather than a sunny 73 degrees......

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fixed the weather app on my 3Gs, thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Nonick you will come across that bug if you power your device down. Respringing/Rebooting/Hard Resettings don't work either. If you installed sbsettings or deck or any tweak or app that gives you the option to reboot in safe mood you will need to use it. Put the phone in safe mode, exit safe mode and your phone should boot up into normal mode, jailbroken of corse. Cydia and all other apps will now open full screen. NOW...who said years of playing mortal kombat was a waste of time???Lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

After installing the Untethered update, I've noticed that the reboot interface gets a little weird. instead of having a long reboot like last time. This one shows a bright apple logo for a couple of seconds then it goes blank for a little bit then it shows a dimmer apple logo and moments later it goes into the lock screen. is this their way of fixing it by adding a cut off during the boot? hahaha or is this just a bug?

Thanks

Yeah, sometimes this will happen. But most of the time the apple logo is normal.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678