+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update Pushed for evasi0n Untether Package to Fix Weather Crashing and Long Boot

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
For the people that dont lost time and i think is better to make a new backup for your idevice and make a new jailbreak (offcourse DO NOT DOWNLOAD *******)
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For the people that dont lost time and i think is better to make a new backup for your idevice and make a new jailbreak (offcourse DO NOT DOWNLOAD *******) and it'll go's better

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetjoey View Post
    I uninstalled ******* & deleted "com.apple.mobile.installation.plist" & "com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore," (located in var>mobile>library>caches) & rebooted... & it worked for me.

Next, I reinstalled ******* 6.0 & rebooted... & the weather app STILL works!!!
    Awww dude you weren't supposed to reinstall (mod edit)! When will pirates ever learn? Piracy causes more headaches than spending 99 cents on software ever will. Oh and everyone should probably be aware if they don't already know, but is also causing problems with iCloud with this jailbreak. MuscleNerd tweeted this a little while ago. Not sure to what extent, but it's worth noting.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-06-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
    Awww dude you weren't supposed to reinstall *******! When will pirates ever learn? Piracy causes more headaches than spending 99 cents on software ever will. Oh and everyone should probably be aware if they don't already know, but ******* is also causing problems with iCloud with this jailbreak. MuscleNerd tweeted this a little while ago. Not sure to what extent, but it's worth noting.
    You're suuuuuch a bafoon... & considering MOST of your posts pertain to (mod edit) a repugnant TROLL!
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-06-2013 at 12:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I installed the update but it didn't fix the weather app. So I uninstalled (mod edit), reinstalled the update and rebooted. Weather app now works fine. I also re-installed (mod edit) and everything is still working perfectly.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-06-2013 at 12:30 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow kid, get a life. You make it seem like it's my life's mission to discuss (mod edit). This post right now is my 3rd post EVER. And the only reason why I signed up 30 minutes ago was to hep others resolve their phone issues. I was being facetious when I said you weren't supposed to reinstall (mod edit) I was simply using your post as a springboard about why it's probably a good idea to leave uninstalled right now. MuscleNerd just tweeted this information about iCloud so I posted here so others were aware. Don't worry you won't be seeing me here on modmy any more. I forgot why I never signed up for this website and now I remember. Thanks for jogging my memory.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-06-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks

I did not have these on my ph when the problems were happening, No 1 did, but installed them later. They were Not the cause of the problem, but did mess up the fix. Out of the 20 some apps I paid for I only had 1 cracked and i bought it 4 months later. And i have atleast 40 paid Themes since the ip3 no craked ones. So don't everyone judge other people so quickly.

I usually try before I buy if it is an expensive app like a 20.00 or do app.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I deleted "com.apple.mobile.installation.plist" & "com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore," (located in var>mobile>library>caches) & rebooted... & it worked for me.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-06-2013 at 12:32 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone regkilla's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I get this update to show up in Cydia? Weather app crashing on my iPhone 5 running 6.0.2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    I did not have these on my ph when the problems were happening, No 1 did, but installed them later. They were Not the cause of the problem, but did mess up the fix. Out of the 20 some apps I paid for I only had 1 cracked and i bought it 4 months later. And i have atleast 40 paid Themes since the ip3 no craked ones. So don't everyone judge other people so quickly.

I usually try before I buy if it is an expensive app like a 20.00 or do app.
    So you're a pirate? What do you mean dont judge you?

Jailbreaking is NOT for theft.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@ confused~
    only fools acquiesce to lables, so go to bed tonight dreaming of pirates...

iPhone? More like MyPhone SAVAGE5's Avatar
    Thanks

All the mod edit up in here LOL
    i5-

Long time reader. I don't care if you have 1 million post.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great update.

iPhone? More like MyPhone regkilla's Avatar
    Thanks

Installed update and it didn't fix weather app. I don't have that "forbidden tweak" on my iPhone 5 btw.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why are people downloading ******* please tell me!!!!กกก

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by regkilla View Post
    Installed update and it didn't fix weather app. I don't have that "forbidden tweak" on my iPhone 5 btw.
    Then send your syslog to PlanetBeing.

Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    Why are people downloading ******* please tell me!!!!กกก
    Because they are nasty little thieves.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah but what does ******* even do ??? "The app that piraters used to use" was taken down

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    Yeah but what does ******* even do ??? "The app that piraters used to use" was taken down
    You don't need to know. It is a nasty piece of software.

Mods: may I suggest it gets added to the blacklist of words that get *** out?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,196 Times in 3,337 Posts

******* allows stolen/cracked AppStore Apps to be synchronized and safed with your iTunes.

My Weather still doesn't work (don't have *******).

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't work for me. Weather still crashes immediately.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    The update seems to have only partially fixed the weather app for me. After the update, the app doesn't crash anymore but when I launch it, I notice it only shows locations you have manually added. The app used to show your current location as well as any manually added locations. Anyone else noticed this problem?
    Nvm. Location Services was turned off for some reason. Turned it back on and everything is working perfectly.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast