+ Reply
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ten Wonderful iPhone 5-Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks We Love

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
That would be a crazy long thread lol
    2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,736 Times in 2,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I know but I think I'm onto something here.

You know what tweak I hope gets updated? I hope Tempus gets a little love. Genius concept and great execution I think. I know it works on iOS 6 but it could use a little optimization. The dev did say he's working on it so since it isn't PERFECT I shouldn't have brought it up.

Sorry Simon but I would understand if u need to ban me now for mentioning a less than perfect tweak. It was a good run fellas but I guess my account is about to be banned. Nashville sends u all it's love. HAYDEN PANETTIERE represent!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Simon (02-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post

You know what tweak I hope gets updated? I hope Tempus gets a little love. Genius concept and great execution I think. I know it works on iOS 6 but it could use a little optimization. The dev did say he's working on it so since it isn't PERFECT I shouldn't have brought it up.

Sorry Simon but I would understand if u need to ban me now for mentioning a less than perfect tweak. It was a good run fellas but I guess my account is about to be banned. Nashville sends u all it's love. HAYDEN PANETTIERE represent!!!
    Kind of dramatic raht there

Thanks
    Thanked 14,167 Times in 6,639 Posts

And the MMi dramatic post award goes to.....lol
    I know, it's no Grammy, but hey, we all gotta start somewhere right

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    And the MMi dramatic post award goes to.....lol
    Thank u thank u. First I want to thank God of course, my parents for copulating on a full moon, and of course all those who helped me along the way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Simon (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Have you learned something? In your last two posts you did the same things. You say something nice then say I jumped on a bandwagon. Then you imply I am "group thinking" and don't know it. "Plaese try and grasp this". It insults my intelligence.
    And you haven't done the same to me with your lecturing tonight?
    That is called a back handed compliment I believe. Read your initial replies to me and then read how csglinux replied to me. You both said more or less the same thing but in his there was no agenda, no talking down, no back handed compliment, no generalizations about minorities and majorities. He said the issues he had and reported on what the devs themselves said.
    Agree to disagree, Simon. You're not willing to acknowledge any wrong. So when we can't come to agreement we just move on. I can't make you see it, bro. It's okay.
    And Anthony is not a leader of this forum. He is a writer.
    Semantics. Anthony is seen as a leader and leaders or not doesn't excuse the rude behavior trying to imply 'my' problem with Auxo was because of 'my' unstable tweaks.
    It is his job to report stories on new and wonderful things in the world of Apple and technology in general. I can point to bugs being in a few of those tweaks he put in his story, sbsettings causing safe mode, barrel having graphical glitches
    And yet you 'didn't' mention any of that until now. Interesting. Why wouldn't you mention them until now, Simon?
    (which are now fixed btw, I tweeted Aaron Ash, dev of barrel, with a video of said problem and he had it fixed the next day). Because something has bugs in it a reporter should not report on them?
    Of course he should report! - but he shouldn't 'defend' a tweak. He should have told people that the devs were working on fixes for reported problems and not made it seem like there were no reported problems. He should have said - "I'm not having issues - but I've heard others are and the devs acknowledge problems". Without saying that - it just seemed like he was a 'fanboy' of Auxo and wanted to defend it against naysayers. That was the issue all along. All I needed was an admission that Auxo, 'itself', was a problematic tweak for 'some' because of 'Auxo' ITSELF. That still hasn't been acknowledged. Not even by you when Cgslinux spoke up.

Simon - you're seeing the main issue through the grid of "Grant, the pain in the azz" lens. I acknowledge that's a stigma "I" bring to conversations. That's MY lesson (again!) tonight. But please don't try to say there wasn't a "group think" happening here tonight with Auxo. My input was 'minimized' almost from the start - characterized as inconsequential. It was very uncomfortable for me. I'm not the only one who noticed - from the PMs I'm getting.

But I realize I brought on 70% of the reaction I got. On that point Krima and Pinoy (and you) make a solid point. So let's just leave it at that. The readers of the thread will make their own judgements about whether Auxo is ready for prime time yet.

I actually have a 'real' Grammy. LOL!! (no - really..)
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-11-2013 at 08:44 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Simon (02-11-2013)

Thanks

You know, I think I'm seeing a memory leak after all. Down to 64mb.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-11-2013), NewdestinyX (02-11-2013)

Thanks

You know, I think I'm seeing a memory leak after all. Down to 64mb.
    I got down to under 200MB tonight for the first time. Weird. How does Pinoy get 750? I've never seen that on my 5.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

I actually have a 'real' Grammy. LOL!! (no - really..)
    I have a Grammy too. Love her dearly.

Seriously though check that great debate thread we talked in other day, I asked you about your Grammy there, no jokes, I really wanna know about it. That's a pretty big deal.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-11-2013)

Thanks

I mean no disrespect but honestly I would love to see ur Grammy. I'm sure if I said I had a Fields Metal in mathematics to support the legitimacy of my post then it would make sense others might ask to see it. So will u show us ur Grammy Grant?

By the way I do have a Fields Metal in Mathematics. But don't asked to see it because I just today sent it off to be polished and I'm not expecting it to return for another 2 weeks or so.

Thanks

I mean no disrespect but honestly I would love to see ur Grammy. I'm sure if I said I had a Fields Metal in mathematics to support the legitimacy of my post then it would make sense others might ask to see it. So will u show us ur Grammy Grant?

By the way I do have a Fields Metal in Mathematics. But don't asked to see it because I just today sent it off to be polished and I'm not expecting it to return for another 2 weeks or so.
    Read my response to Simon in the Great Debate thread. VERY off topic here.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,119 Times in 5,495 Posts

This was my favorite part of this:
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    you're seeing the main issue through the grid of "Grant, the pain in the azz" lens.
    I literally laughed out loud. Hold on, my popcorn is getting low!

Just for the record, my Auxo experience is that I removed it because...

I just didn't like it. It just didn't do it for me. Maybe it's great, maybe it's crap.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 02-11-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,794 Times in 3,028 Posts

I got down to under 200MB tonight for the first time. Weird. How does Pinoy get 750? I've never seen that on my 5.
    Cause I know what I'm doing!

Just kidding. In all seriousness though that's with a weather widget using GPS and "Auxo" as we'll as a dozen other packages. You can understand my perspective in not understanding how people are reporting memory leaks. My memory is as high as I've seen on these forums.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 02-11-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Cause I know what I'm doing!

Just kidding. In all seriousness though that's with a weather widget using GPS and "Auxo" as we'll as a dozen other packages. You can understand my perspective in not understanding how people are reporting memory leaks. My memory is as high as I've seen on these forums.
    You have an enchanted phone, Pinoy. . I would love to see your list of tweaks and see if I can duplicate your success.

Peace.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Auxo update on the way. Tweet from one of its devs:
    #Auxo 1.3.2 has been submitted. Should be in BigBoss in the next sync. Change log: http://t.co/yP3m2YBF
    http://pastie.org/6167305

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-14-2013)

Thanks

Auxo update on the way. Tweet from one of its devs:
    #Auxo 1.3.2 has been submitted. Should be in BigBoss in the next sync. Change log: http://t.co/yP3m2YBF
    http://pastie.org/6167305
    Lets hope this doesn't have a massive ram leak. Maybe this update will make it a prime time tweak.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,794 Times in 3,028 Posts

You have an enchanted phone, Pinoy. . I would love to see your list of tweaks and see if I can duplicate your success.

Peace.
    Mines not enchanted. Krima has his higher than mine running Auxo and a lot of other stuff. iWidgets etc. Show them your ram total Krima. If your around still.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Mines not enchanted. Krima has his higher than mine running Auxo and a lot of other stuff. iWidgets etc. Show them your ram total Krima. If your around still.
    This is my ram without the new update just released for Auxo(the one with the ram leak). I'm running color keyboard, zephyr, folder enhancer, auxo, zeppelin, showcase, clock hide, iconoclasm, multiicon mover, bitesms and I'm running a full weather lockscreen and two touch base weather iwidgets.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (02-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my ram without the new update just released for Auxo(the one with the ram leak). I'm running color keyboard, zephyr, folder enhancer, auxo, zeppelin, showcase, clock hide, iconoclasm, multiicon mover, bitesms and I'm running a full weather lockscreen and two touch base weather iwidgets.
    Where can i get that free ram widget?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    Where can i get that free ram widget?
    It's ncram notification on Cydia

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

2k1 (02-14-2013), Simon (02-14-2013)

+ Reply
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast