Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ten Wonderful iPhone 5-Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks We Love

Quote Originally Posted by Dougr33 View Post
    They seem dead over there.. Last update online: "Update 10/15/2011 - If you have updated your phone to iOS 5 or iTunes to 10.5, please update PdaNet to 5.30 from Cydia."

Hasn't Tweeted in over a year. i'm going to try TetherMe.. I only use for emergency's anyway.
    I agree the PdaNet project seems dead. They haven't responded to emails in some time either. That's too bad- it's been great for me under 5.1.1 and was always more stable for me than MyWi. Guess I'll try TetherMe as well.

Kupe

I'm definitely having issues with bridge. iPhone 5 gsm running 6.1, bridge functions as it should, but whenever I'm downloading an app from the apple store, all my previously installed apps are greyed out with 'waiting' underneath it. I have to go into ifile to manually delete the app's folder and then respring to get rid of it, the deleted apps icon shows up again on the Sb next time I'm installing another app with 'waiting' underneath it. After uninstalling bridge, this problem stops occurring. Anyone any ideas ?

Anyone had 6.1 success (or problems) with:

Update Hider
    QuickBrightness
    Remove Background

i think AUXO is amazing but noticed a massive battery drain on my ip5 6.1 So had to uninstall it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I find that winterboard has several bugs in it. If you have an HTML LS active, you do not get any notifications on LS. Also I haven't seen anyone able to get UISounds to work either. These are 2 major bugs. If someone has a fix or different results on their iph5, please let me know. I would love to be wrong!
    yeah, my i4 on 6.1 wont use UISounds either, and no notifications with HTML LS active.
    Nor does Glow Icon Labels work.
    Last edited by LudaChris; 02-06-2013 at 02:05 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you are using over 5GB just sending txt and emails, your fingers must get very sore!
    Where did I say that I use 5 GB by checking email and texting?

Let's say I am watching videos, streaming songs, tethering, etc and I use 5GB and still have 5 days left in my billing cycle. Now I can still check emails and use texting. Obviously I cant stream songs (without buffering) and watch videos but I can still do tasks that require minimal data.

I hope I was able to explain myself this time. English is not my native language so I guess it was my fault for not explaining clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougr33 View Post
    They seem dead over there.. Last update online: "Update 10/15/2011 - If you have updated your phone to iOS 5 or iTunes to 10.5, please update PdaNet to 5.30 from Cydia."

Hasn't Tweeted in over a year. i'm going to try TetherMe.. I only use for emergency's anyway. I was very happy to find (while waiting for this JB) that Sprint let's you turn on their tether plan online(or using their iPhone app) and it works within minutes...AND they will pro-rate the $20 fee for even a single day. Not only that, but due to how their system works, you can use the full 2GB during that <$1 pro-rated day, and then again a week later.
    They are not dead. I saw the below on their website:

"When I turn on WiFi mode I receive error "Hotspot error=22". If you have updated your phone to iOS 6, currently only USB mode works on iOS 6. We will try to fix the WiFi problem but will need to wait for the untethered jailbreak to be available first."
    Last edited by vinaygoel2000; 02-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Springtomize 2 keeps putting me in safe mode. Not playing nice with folder enhancer.

Thanks

does anyone else have a blank white icon on home screen labeled Springboard? it attemps to open when pressed, but then closes.
    I noticed it right after i did the DFU restore to 6.1.

iphone4 GSM

Quote Originally Posted by gonkowonko View Post
    i think AUXO is amazing but noticed a massive battery drain on my ip5 6.1 So had to uninstall it.
    no battery drain difference on my i4 6.1, than last week when on 5.1.1
    Last edited by LudaChris; 02-06-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LudaChris View Post
    does anyone else have a blank white icon on home screen labeled Springboard? it attemps to open when pressed, but then closes.
    I noticed it right after i did the DFU restore to 6.1.

iphone4 GSM

no battery drain difference on my i4 6.1, than last week when on 5.1.1
    Yea i had the white icon ever since ,ios 6

*have

Are there a couple of repositories still down?

I can't download iFile nor TetherMe.

Thanks
    Just have to get NoUpdate to work...

hopefully QuickLock will be update too.

FYI, I had some issues with Bite SMS with my JB 6.1 i5

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderous View Post
    FYI, I had some issues with Bite SMS with my JB 6.1 i5
    Me too. A sent message - as we're hearing our 'swoosh' sound on iMessage crashes biteSMS. The message is sent - but you have to relaunch biteSMS.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Me too. A sent message - as we're hearing our 'swoosh' sound on iMessage crashes biteSMS. The message is sent - but you have to relaunch biteSMS.
    I should also note I was messaging back and forth with a group of five iMessage devices at the time in one chat. Kept booting to safe mode till I uninstalled biteSMS.

Yes. biteSMS is pretty buggy at this point. I uninstalled it.

Quote Originally Posted by WithinTemptationFan View Post
    Well I have 5 icon dock, zeppelin and NoNewsIsGoodNews running on mine just fine.
    Agreed, same here

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Nope. TetherMe is completely undetectable. MyWi "is" detectable. Be careful with that one.
    Hi,,, is this better than {PDAnet?}

thankS1

Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    Hi,,, is this better than {PDAnet?}

thankS1
    Never used PDA.net so I don't know.

Anyone know if gridlocked will get updated or an alternative?

Thanks in advance

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast