Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ten Wonderful iPhone 5-Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks We Love

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    And Auxo gets another update. Lol. Shall we try again
    Hmm. I wonder if it was the one I just reloaded onto my computer before the test....... When did it drop? Because if I already have that one ON my phone now - then my test WAS with the NEW Auxo.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,564 Times in 7,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    The devs posted a screenshot of auxo running on the iPad. They said they are shooting for an early march release. Looking forward to that. I've been happy so far without sbsettings. I just missed having my ram on my status bar. I wish springtomize worked
    March huh. Nice, looking forward to that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    No memory leaks substituting ncram and sbcenter for sbsettings.
    Ooo. Is THAT Krima's secret?!! I like SBCenter. Now between those two - I don't need SBSettings anymore either. Good find!

I just missed having my ram on my status bar. I wish springtomize worked
    So Springtomize HAS that feature too and it's just not working in 6.1 on iP5?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm. I wonder if it was the one I just reloaded onto my computer before the test....... When did it drop? Because if I already have that one ON my phone now - then my test WAS with the NEW Auxo.
    It wasn't addressing Ram anyway. Couple other issues. Must admit they are being very prompt. Speaks a lot about how they want their product to function.

In regard to your deviation with widgets. It's possible the widgets have small issues. Auxo devs can't cater to widgets that aren't even in Cydia. Some anyway. Each individual widget can pose a problem. They would only need to cater to iWidget itself. That's a entire nother discussion though. I'm cool with where we left of lol

It wasn't addressing Ram anyway. Couple other issues. Must admit they are being very prompt. Speaks a lot about how they want their product to function.

In regard to your deviation with widgets. It's possible the widgets have small issues. Auxo devs can't cater to widgets that aren't even in Cydia. Some anyway. Each individual widget can pose a problem. They would only need to cater to iWidget itself. That's a entire nother discussion though. I'm cool with where we left of lol
    Me too, bro. SBSettings' leak is an even larger culprit. My tests showed the same as yours. Movin' on.

Yes, A3Tweaks is a terrific company wanting to add real value to our phones. LOVE Auxo. Especially it's flashlight feature in the toggles window. Now if I could just get RAM back in my status bar.

@Simon any word on the AT&T block on wifi?

Thanks

Me too, bro. SBSettings' leak is an even larger culprit. My tests showed the same as yours. Movin' on.

Yes, A3Tweaks is a terrific company wanting to add real value to our phones. LOVE Auxo. Especially it's flashlight feature in the toggles window. Now if I could just get RAM back in my status bar.
    If you like that you should try ncsettings and springtomize. Only thing I use springtomize for is notification center turned on for lock screen. So on the lock screen I can pull the NC down and I have the flash setup in the first set of ncsettings toggles. Pull down NC tap flash and flashlight is on. No need to even unlock phone.

@Grant- at any rate nice to see your phone in the 700s. Only difference now between ours is the tidiness like I explained with how I roll winterboard. Definitely not necessary but surprisingly accounts for about what we loose with SB settings. That's how I'm in the 750s. I think Krimas is about the same. Like I said the different tool he uses for a read out is different. Gives a different total. At least that's what I'm telling myself for why his is higher. Lol. Makes me feel better.

Thanks

@Simon any word on the AT&T block on wifi?
    Just asked Kyle, he said AT&T are working on it now.

I'm liking springtomize. I never used it before because shrink gave me slightly more control of icon size and placement and didn't wanna run both. I like that I don't have to make a shrink adjusted shadow. Nice trade for a little less icon control. If they get all other functions working it will be the strongest tool in my bag. No doubt.

Just asked Kyle, he said AT&T are working on it now.
    I should call and complain. I have had nothing but headaches with uverse and now they block the sight that gets the most use. Grrrr

Thanks

I should call and complain. I have had nothing but headaches with uverse and now they block the sight that gets the most use. Grrrr
    Ya, it's pretty crazy. Second time it has happened in the last few weeks. Not sure what AT&T are doing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (02-15-2013)

Ya, it's pretty crazy. Second time it has happened in the last few weeks. Not sure what AT&T are doing.
    I will make them pro rate my month. Or just credit me outright for the month. Haven't opened the net since it went down. Just photoshop.

If you like that you should try ncsettings and springtomize. Only thing I use springtomize for is notification center turned on for lock screen. So on the lock screen I can pull the NC down and I have the flash setup in the first set of ncsettings toggles. Pull down NC tap flash and flashlight is on. No need to even unlock phone.
    Oh I'm a Springtomize lover from the early days. Always on my phone. Though I didn't use it for LockScreen. Are you saying it has the flashlight thing in NCSettings or Springtomize? Auxo has it - but it's nested DEEP into several screens of scrolling to get to it. Not practical.

NCSettings only seems to give me REspring, Reboot and PowerOFf. Where do I get the Flash ability and/or other toggles in that window?

What's everyone talking about with AT&T problems? I feel like I haven't heard anything about this.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks

Oh I'm a Springtomize lover from the early days. Always on my phone. Though I didn't use it for LockScreen. Are you saying it has the flashlight thing in NCSettings or Springtomize? Auxo has it - but it's nested DEEP into several screens of scrolling to get to it. Not practical.

NCSettings only seems to give me REspring, Reboot and PowerOFf. Where do I get the Flash ability and/or other toggles in that window?

What's everyone talking about with AT&T problems? I feel like I haven't heard anything about this.
    You are thinking of SBcenter. NCsettings gives you a whole bunch of toggles similar to sbsettings but without all the extra baggage. Springtomize can allow the notification center pull down on the lock screen. Then ncsettings in the notification center gives you the flash toggle. So from standby all you would have to do is push home or power button to turn screen on. Then swipe down to bring notification center down and touch the flash symbol and bam, flashlight on without even unlocking the phone.

People with AT&T Internet are experiencing problems accessing MMi. Some DNS issue or something. Happened a few weeks ago and Kyle got AT&T to fix it. Earlier this week it happened again so Kyle has had to dog AT&T again to fix whatever they did that is causing this issue with their customers getting on MMi.

This is a screenshot of my lock screen after I pull down notification center. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360958105.244640.jpg

One neat new feature of springtomize is the icon dimming. U can disable this so when u activate your switcher your icons will not dim. What I like about this is when I have an iwidget running this will not dim but icons will creating an inconsistency in my preferred aesthetic. So disabling this matches the visual style of my iwidget. It's the little things u know.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Simon (02-15-2013)

One neat new feature of springtomize is the icon dimming. U can disable this so when u activate your switcher your icons will not dim. What I like about this is when I have an iwidget running this will not dim but icons will creating an inconsistency in my preferred aesthetic. So disabling this matches the visual style of my iwidget. It's the little things u know.
    You lost me there - but it SOUNDED great!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

You lost me there - but it SOUNDED great!!
    Put a iwidget at the bottom of your screen. Then activate your switcher. U will see your icons dim making them transparent but your widget will remain the same with no dimming. With springtomize u can disable the icons from dimming so your icons and widget will maintain the same look. It's not a big deal but I like it and that's what makes springtomize the must have tweak in my opinion. So many options to accommodate so many different people's preferences.

You are thinking of SBcenter. NCsettings gives you a whole bunch of toggles similar to sbsettings but without all the extra baggage.
    Ah YES!!! Very cool tweak ! That's a new one for me. Love it!
    People with AT&T Internet are experiencing problems accessing MMi. Some DNS issue or something. Happened a few weeks ago and Kyle got AT&T to fix it. Earlier this week it happened again so Kyle has had to dog AT&T again to fix whatever they did that is causing this issue with their customers getting on MMi.
    Does this explain why I'm getting logged out a lot? I turn my phone back on and press the icon for MMI app and now I'm logged out. Is that part of the bug?

Put a iwidget at the bottom of your screen. Then activate your switcher. U will see your icons dim making them transparent but your widget will remain the same with no dimming. With springtomize u can disable the icons from dimming so your icons and widget will maintain the same look. It's not a big deal but I like it and that's what makes springtomize the must have tweak in my opinion. So many options to accommodate so many different people's preferences.
    Oh yes!! Very cool option, Krima. I get it now! I'm convinced there are depths to Springtomize that I will never fully discover all of its features. Amazing tweak.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Ah YES!!! Very cool tweak ! That's a new one for me. Love it!Does this explain why I'm getting logged out a lot. I turn my phone back on and press the icon for MMI app and now I'm logged out. Is that part of the bug?
    I'm having that issue as well Grant. Sometimes when I launch the mmi app it has me logged out and I would I have to log back in. This was a pain so what u can do is If u launch the app and it doesn't have u logged in like usual, which sucks. Just exit and remove it from your switcher and then reopen. U should now be logged back in without having to actually type your name and password again. Let me know if that works for u.

Thanks

Does this explain why I'm getting logged out a lot? I turn my phone back on and press the icon for MMI app and now I'm logged out. Is that part of the bug?
    Nope, that sounds like a different bug.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast