Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iPhone 5 or iOS 6.x iDevice with evasi0n

Okay, everyone should go to bed now! You're getting very sleepy. Very, very sleepy....

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been SOOO long since I had cydia on my iphone, let the fun begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougr33 View Post
    Okay, everyone should go to bed now! You're getting very sleepy. Very, very sleepy....
    agreed. maybe those servers will then work for meeee

*just able to download on big boss after an outage for a while. and modmyi
    Last edited by ugotpwned5; 02-04-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotgbus View Post
    I'm having a lot of trouble with my jailbreak
    Cydia is acting up I can't even install a package it gives me tons of errors
    Please help me
    Server overload going on still. Be patient and try again later.

I may have missed it, but how do I fix my weather app from crashing on my iphone 5 6.1?
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9577588
    Precious Metals: Gold & Platinum Now Available on Cydia & Rock! Download now!
    PM me for additional details or look on page 346 post #5185

Precious Metal Glyph Icon PSDs (Click to Download)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Managed to JB my iPhone 5 during work today.
    Planning to update my 3rd Gen iPad tomorrow during work and re-JB it. Finally be on par on all of my devices w.r.t iOS versions.

Now only if GV SMS Extension gets updated soon, as that is the tweak I utilize most on my iPad right now since iOS6 broke the SMS extension somehow (apparently the Phone extension works).
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the fun didn't last very long, I guess we have to wait for the servers to not be over loaded, and the purchase system to come back online. (along with my account history) Maybe later tonight or tomorrow? we'll see, talk about a tease having Cydia and not being able to install anything.

Yup! Weather app crashes on me.

My 4s native weather app keeps crashing when I open it. Is anyone having the same problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone has had the weather app problem yes! And a fix is coming out there isn't one yet so no one can help u there if ur looking for one!

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    what are you on about! I've managed to get a few things(that Work), the servers are just overloaded

Edit:
    Activator (working)
    Mobile Substrate(Working)
    PreferenceLoader (Working)
    WeeLoader (not sure yet)
    iFile (Working)
    First nothing works then I seen this post and I did everything one by one and SB settings now works just download one by one

This board needs a 'sticky' post at the top of the page: "Weather app issue. Cydia swamped. Relax."

We'd be on page 12 instead of 30!

im jailbroken on ios 5, is there a way to update to 6.1 and rejailbreak without losing all my music, etc (not saved on my computer)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,371 Posts

If you all are still having issues getting your Dependency files, go to my repo and get 'Dependencies for iOS 6.1':

repo.itortrix.com

You'll have to manually Reboot about three times, then you should be good!

Quote Originally Posted by reeiiko View Post
    im jailbroken on ios 5, is there a way to update to 6.1 and rejailbreak without losing all my music, etc (not saved on my computer)
    save your music first.

I have it downloaded on my MacBook but when connecting my iphone 5 (on ios 6.1) it doesn't do anything and I can't select jailbreak. Can anyone help me?

Default Xilisoft
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeiiko View Post
    Try Xilisoft iPhone Magic Platinum... I find it the best software till date. Comes with a small price but there are "other" ways to get it too.. I prefer supporting the software developers after I tried it for a month.
    Everytime I format my Windows... I use that to import all my music from my iPhone to iTunes. Been using it for almost 2 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by jigar7 View Post
    Try Xilisoft iPhone Magic Platinum... I find it the best software till date. Comes with a small price but there are "other" ways to get it too.. I prefer supporting the software developers after I tried it for a month.
    Everytime I format my Windows... I use that to import all my music from my iPhone to iTunes. Been using it for almost 2 years now.
    Thanks, I'll try it out.

For everyone with the weather app problem (I'm guessing that's most people), I have a suspicion it has something to do with the evasi0n untethered update.

My weather app worked perfectly on both my ipad and iphone 5 after jailbreaking, then proceeded to crash after I stupidly updated the jailbreak on Cydia (mostly because, like most of us idiots, I can't stand to see the update notification without updating). If you had the same experience then we can say that it's the culprit. If, however, the weather app quit on you even before you performed the evasi0n update on cydia, then there might be another reason.

In any case, Musclenerd says they're working on a fix:
    “@MuscleNerd: For those seeing the Weather app problem, @planetbeing has started working on a fix. Until then, just don't go outside.”
    . Let's hope it's a simple and quick fix.

Jailbroke my 4S, installed cydia. Had that problem with the apple logo but it finally restarted after a couple of hard reboots. So far I've managed to install SBSsettings, but that's about it. Weather app worked before the hard reboots, but now crashes like everyone else's. And that's the progress report.

My only question now is- is it safe to reboot? Or will it require a hard reset with every reboot? I'm too scared to find out tonight.

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast