Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iPhone 5 or iOS 6.x iDevice with evasi0n

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    @planetbeing just tweeted:

Our files are all around ~10MB, so that would mean >100k downloads already.

Wow.
    Now imagine if they charged a $10 fee/mandatory donation for this jailbreak. Let's be honest, $10 isn't much. But if they did that and it did hit 100k+ downloads, they would have cleared a cool $1,000,000.

The IRS talk would suck though...

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

No problems with my iPhone 5, jail broken on 6.1...as for everyone talking about Cydia, have you ever jailbroke a phone before??? This is business as usual the day the jailbreak releases and a few days after.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a update on Cydia for he jailbreak package.
    El Zurdo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Need help. I have just upgraded my iPhone 5 and iPad mini to IOS 6.1. iread somewhere that I need to do a clean restore before jailbreaking my IOS device. My questions are; What command in MAC do I press in order for me to do a Restore and where does the .ipsw file in my computer resides? Same also with Windows, where can I find the ipsw file in Windows and what command is needed to do a restore? Thanks for those who would assist.
    How about holding option and click restore
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

LOL. I find it really funny that you make a really long article which is just a really long way of saying "plug in device, push button. When asked click icon"

Are there people that stupid they need all that details? I'm guessing those people are also the same that brick a iPhone which cant really be bricked.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Stuck on Apple logo every time I turn off or reboot the phone. Force to do restore. Is this jailbreak really untethered???
    Yup, same here

Stuck on Apple logo every time I turn off or reboot the phone. Force to do restore. Is this jailbreak really untethered???
    this happened to my wifes 4s i simply rebooted holding home and power button while stuck on apple logo till the screens turns off than power back on

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Same deal for me. I restored to 6.1 unjailbroken. This JB seems too broken ATM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    LOL. I find it really funny that you make a really long article which is just a really long way of saying "plug in device, push button. When asked click icon"

Are there people that stupid they need all that details? I'm guessing those people are also the same that brick a iPhone which cant really be bricked.
    Yes. There are many slow in the head noobs jailbreaking their iDevices.

YES, the same thing happened to me, however I simply sat and waited whilst it did it's thing. It took me about 35+ minutes...... I was concerned, I did nothing and let it do it's voodoo it do.

Cydia is also working great for me since the patch came out. I can not buy the Carbonx Pro theme though on Cydia..... I'll give everything a couple days now but this jailbreak is like magic..... really my hat is off to all those involved in how professionally this release was done. Outstanding work gentlemen. I'd donated $25.00 and well worth every penny of it.... wish I could give more.

Yes this is really an untethered jailbreak. Stop whining

Just be patient if your stuck @ the apple boot. It just takes long mines took 30min to get up and running. As for cydia I imagine there getting slammed so I wouldn't stress out about not being able to install stuff. I'm sure saurik and co are on the task
    If it aint broke... you aint try'en hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    Is Cydia loading for everyone now ?
    4 hours ago I finally got to view my purchased apps. Zero luck downloading any of them. Zero luck getting even sbsettings. Understandable, but you'd think there would be a more sophisticated way for them to handle all the traffic, like maybe filtering out 80% of the requests so that 20% were actually getting downloads. Instead, everyone's pounding away at the servers getting partial then failed downloads eating up all the bandwidth. Full disclosure: I'm talking out of my @ss network-knowledge-wise, but it is a little disappointing that such a successful JB provides no more immediate joy than seeing the Cydia icon!! I've donated a little to them so far.. more coming if I can at least load a few apps soon.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is untethered. Did u download the untethered package as soon as Cydia installed? Or did you turn your phone off right away?
    The jailbreak needs the package from Cydia to be a "true" untethered jailbreak.
    Without this package you will get the swod

YEAH!!!!!
    Thanks for all of your hard work....
    Now if Cydia could handle the traffic, we'd be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    3285 pages if you have default posts per page. Or 64,294 posts. This one will never get there
    Come on people, together we can get there! Surely somebody out there wants to complain about the fact that Cydia isn't working?!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally got SBSettings on one of 5 iPhones. Whew, going to be a long night!!
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

SBSettings on second of 5 iPhones. Just a bit over two hours of trying. Woohoo!!
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    Cydia loads just fine, as far as downloading apps the servers are still slammed!

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast