Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iPhone 5 or iOS 6.x iDevice with evasi0n

Quote Originally Posted by atticuscc04 View Post
    Seems to be a hit and miss problem. Seeing others on twitter with the same problem and others without it. Hopefully there will be a work around for those of us with the problem. Don't want to restore my phone and re-jailbreak meh.......
    the weather app force close problem must be an iOS 6.1 issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dazdaman80 View Post
    its is now obsolete, as will jailbreaking be if people like you continue to ruin it for everyone !
    Congratz about your comment. I wish many others would share the same opinion than us.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    ok pick a number I'm 1,000,000,000,001
    I think beetlejuice is ahead of me in the queue !

Quote Originally Posted by dazdaman80 View Post
    I think beetlejuice is ahead of me in the queue !
    lol man I love that movie.

Any news on why some of us have the Jailbreak button greyed out?

I know the cydia servers are getting pounded right now. But is that the reason for all the cydia errors?

yes that is the sole issue
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Thanks
    Iphone 4S IOS 6.1

Jailbreak went smooth but stock weather app not working.
    Sometimes sticks on apple logo when trying to turn phone on. Had to reboot while stuck on apple logo to get phone to turn on.

Might be a good idea to hold off until some more bugs are worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by pang2000 View Post
    i jailbreakwd succesfully, but now how do i install ******* so i can install ipa files
    Search around dude

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    Now let the Cydia crashes begin....can everyone so kindly not log in while I update and install all of my favorite tweaks. Thanks!
    I'm with him, if everyone could just wait a little while so the two of us can download all of our Cydia favorites that would be great..

Lots of Cydia errors.... I would assume Cydia is getting hammered right now. Unintentional DDOS by all the happy users!

Jailbroken 4S, stock weather app works, just can't download anything from cydia just yet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

I try 2 jailbreak my iPhone 5 6.1 and download Evasi0n on the website. I hook it up to start the process. Evasi0n said my device compatible. Then I get to the Part that is says to continue please unlock your device and tap the new jailbreak icon Only tap it once the screen will go black and then return to the home screen. But I do not see the new jailbreak icon on the iPhone 5 Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    I know the cydia servers are getting pounded right now. But is that the reason for all the cydia errors?
    yes. when the 5.1.1 untether was realeased it took me about 2 days before I could install my purchased packages !

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    ok pick a number I'm 1,000,000,000,001
    My Cydia doesnt work it say NetDB failure- doesnt find the server!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoDaLoT View Post
    I try 2 jailbreak my iPhone 5 6.1 and download Evasi0n on the website. I hook it up to start the process. Evasi0n said my device compatible. Then I get to the Part that is says to continue please unlock your device and tap the new jailbreak icon Only tap it once the screen will go black and then return to the home screen. But I do not see the new jailbreak icon on the iPhone 5 Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    Should show up on your last page of icons... I did a 4S and iPad4.. both took about 5 minutes with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Anup8788 View Post
    Colin9001, thanks for your reply, is there any other app like mod edit?
    Please refrain from asking assistance relevant to piracy.

This is against our forum rules.

This is your warning.

Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSta1 View Post
    Iphone 4S IOS 6.1

Jailbreak went smooth but stock weather app not working.
    Sometimes sticks on apple logo when trying to turn phone on. Had to reboot while stuck on apple logo to get phone to turn on.

Might be a good idea to hold off until some more bugs are worked out.
    Others are having the same issue including myself. Going to try a restore and re-jailbreak to see if it fixes the problem. Will post when I'm done ^_^

iPhone? More like MyPhone jltdhome's Avatar
    Thanks

Dev/Repo servers are getting hammered. Cant download any goodies yet. :-(

I only want FolderEnhancer, so everyone kindly stop downloading and I'll let you know when you can resume.. thanks in advance!

Your Pal,

Oneduality

lol .. seriously, Cydia is definitely choking under the weight .. Apple is probably seeing the 6.1 download rate skyrocketing.

And I'm also suffering from the weather app crashes.. but I don't use it anyway

is it just me or is cydia barely working? i can't install nothing... guessing it's from the traffic?

I would restart your computers if your having trouble.
    I updated my ATT ,unlocked from contract, iphone 4 this morning backed up fine but kept getting errors trying to write 6.1 in DFU.

Restarted my pc, I DFU'd the i phone 4 and it loaded right up. went from 6.01(saved as back up) to 6.1
    Will wait for tonight to j/b.

Ill do the wifes Verizon 4s too.

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast