+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo 5 is Just $3.99 for the Next Two Days!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
So how do we get those widgets in the picture? Mine are just SBSetting's buttons
    Green Apple
    Thanks

So how do we get those widgets in the picture? Mine are just SBSetting's buttons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know this version is the natural progression if Notification Center but I like LockInfo 4 better. Does it work with iOS 6?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,419 Times in 6,007 Posts

No
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Green Apple
    Thanks

This tweak was the only reason for me to jailbreak - it used to make getting info from my phone much easier. I could read a full email and delete them all from my lockscreen with just a couple of taps. Nice and simple. It's evolved into something that is apple-esque... unfortunately.

With Intelliscreen X causing my phone to boot loop, I've got no compelling reason to jailbreak my phone. I suppose I'll restore it and then re-jailbreak so I don't get stuck without a JB phone when 6.1.1 drops. The restore should get rid of any damage done by either tweak. Definitely a let-down.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How do I show the days of the week for the calendar entries???
    I just installed a trial version of lockinfo 5. I am on 6.1.2 ios. I like to have the days and times that I work on my lock screen. I used to use "lock calendar" when I was on ios 5.xx.

All it's showing is the date and the event, and I need it to show the day of the week as well such as monday, tuesday, wednesday, etc etc. How do I configure it so that it shows the day of the week as well.

My current lockinfo thing is shown, as you can see, it doesn't show the days of the week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LockInfo 5 is Just .99 for the Next Two Days!-lockinfo.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how can i change font color on Lockinfo.. i try 'Lockino Color Pack" in cydia... nothing change ( it prolly outdate since 6.0 change files. ) i would like to change white text to black text..bec my wallpaper for locksceen has mostly white...can't read it.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234