+ Reply
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springtomize 2 Gets iOS 6 Support, New Features, Free Upgrade for Existing Owners

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Quickness Hai I have an iPhone 5 and an iPad mini. Do I have to pay twice for this program to install it on both? thanks No
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quickness View Post
    Hai

I have an iPhone 5 and an iPad mini. Do I have to pay twice for this program to install it on both?

thanks
    No u don't. As long as you link your accounts when u sign into cydia u will be fine. Get the tweak its amazing.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,986 Times in 4,507 Posts

Is anybody having any trouble after jailbreaking with their usage indicator for standby and usage time not showing any values even after a full recharge? I can't get anything to show there and I've done a full recharge many times now. It just keeps saying "Usage times will show after phone has been fully charged."
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Mines good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Mines good
    What main tweaks do you run?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Springtomize, mywi, sbsettings ifile winterboard

Thanks

Thx! I have all those but MyWi. Hmm. Curious bug.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Is anybody having any trouble after jailbreaking with their usage indicator for standby and usage time not showing any values even after a full recharge? I can't get anything to show there and I've done a full recharge many times now. It just keeps saying "Usage times will show after phone has been fully charged."
    I think because during using times, respring or do the reboot will cause iPhone can't recognize actually usage times.

I got another problems with Springtomize, in Status Bar section, I seems can't Custom Time "Time - Free RAM", it has just disappeared in status bar when I make it ON.. if I create my own Status text, it will missing the first letter. ex: "Time" --> "ime". I know SBSettings can do the same thing, but I don't want to install many add-on to my iPhone, SBSettings install a bunches of extensions and libraries.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 6,356 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilw View Post
    I think because during using times, respring or do the reboot will cause iPhone can't recognize actually usage times.

I got another problems with Springtomize, in Status Bar section, I seems can't Custom Time "Time - Free RAM", it has just disappeared in status bar when I make it ON.. if I create my own Status text, it will missing the first letter. ex: "Time" --> "ime". I know SBSettings can do the same thing, but I don't want to install many add-on to my iPhone, SBSettings install a bunches of extensions and libraries.
    I've never had that work correctly in springtomize.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

Anyone have any ideas why the scrolling dock quit working. It did at first after the Jb but stops I use 9 icons on the dock and it makes them smaller but will not scroll....

THANKS;HIP5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having issues with getting the battery theme to work. I already downloaded the Ti theme and moved the files from "/var/mobile/library/springtomize/custombattery" to "/library/application support/springtomize/themes/battery" and I still get a blank option when I click on battery theming - any ideas please?

Thanks

Has anyone noticed since the most recent update to Springtomize 2 that in the More window the mobile substrates option is no longer in that window? It's just gone on my iPhone 5. Could that be a conflict with another tweak?

Thanks

Has anyone noticed since the most recent update to Springtomize 2 that in the More window the mobile substrates option is no longer in that window? It's just gone on my iPhone 5. Could that be a conflict with another tweak?

No the developer intended to remove them. He said that he received request to remove these features from other developers because of known conflicts. So he just decided to remove them completely.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No the developer intended to remove them. He said that he received request to remove these features from other developers because of known conflicts. So he just decided to remove them completely.
    Uggggggggh.. So I'm stuck with using SBSettings again for that functionality? Was that the ONLY thing updated in this most recent update? I still have the .deb file for the previous one. I may need to go back to that one.

Thanks, Krima... Is there any other tweak that allows Mobile Substrate switching?

Grant

Thanks

Uggggggggh.. So I'm stuck with using SBSettings again for that functionality? Was that the ONLY thing updated in this most recent update? I still have the .deb file for the previous one. I may need to go back to that one.

Thanks, Krima... Is there any other tweak that allows Mobile Substrate switching?

Grant
    Yep there is my friend. Get icleaner for the mobile substrate switching and get batterydoctorpro for NC toggles and for respring,reboot, and power off. And now u will never news sbsettings.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Krima. I'm already very happy with NCSettings for toggling and SBCenter for Respring/Reboot. But I'll get iCleaner for substrates. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks

Thanks Krima. I'm already very happy with NCSettings for toggling and SBCenter for Respring/Reboot. But I'll get iCleaner for substrates. Thanks for the tip!
    No problem. U really should check out the batterydoctoropro app. Natively supports auxo, battery saving presets that u can customize. Masterfully designed and written. Why have two tweaks when one will do both? Just food for thought.

Thanks

No problem. U really should check out the batterydoctoropro app. Natively supports auxo, battery saving presets that u can customize. Masterfully designed and written. Why have two tweaks when one will do both? Just food for thought.
    Yeah. Good point. And battery savings is always on my mind. I have no interest in Auxo until the ram leak is fixed and many of us are still getting random crashes with Auxo. It doesn't play nicely with other tweaks that a lot of us use. So no Auxo for me yet. But what do you mean supports it 'natively'.

TIA

EDITED: Hmm. Actually I already have BatteryDrPro. Have had it for weeks now. I use it to track my full charges etc. It's an APP store app - right? What aspect of SBSettings functionality does BatteryDrPro replace again?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-07-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah. Good point. And battery savings is always on my mind. I have no interest in Auxo until the ram leak is fixed and many of us are still getting random crashes with Auxo. It doesn't play nicely with other tweaks that a lot of us use. So no Auxo for me yet. But what do you mean supports it 'natively'.

TIA

EDITED: Hmm. Actually I already have BatteryDrPro. Have had it for weeks now. I use it to track my full charges etc. It's an APP store app - right? What aspect of SBSettings functionality does BatteryDrPro replace again?
    No it's a tweak in Cydia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Modding life View Post
    No it's a tweak in Cydia
    Exactly. It's a Cydia tweak. Go check it out NewDestiny.

Thanks

Exactly. It's a Cydia tweak. Go check it out NewDestiny.
    Will do. Strange. There's an AppStore app with the EXACT same name. And I have it.

EDITED: Can't find it guys - under that spelling in Cydia. Can you give me exact spelling? That exact spelling you gave there finds me an AppStore app that I already own - that came highly recommended. But not a Cydia one. Maybe a REPO I don't have?? Now you guys aren't finding it from a 'pirate source' are you...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-07-2013 at 02:16 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-07-2013)

+ Reply
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast