Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springtomize 2 Gets iOS 6 Support, New Features, Free Upgrade for Existing Owners

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,954 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    For the app you mean? Hmm, let me try it.

Video Link

There ya go buddy
    Yessss! Thank you!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yessss! Thank you!
    No prob. I went to one of Anthony's news posts and checked out how he did it. Funny thing is I accidentally pasted over his news thread link video. So his news link led to the matrix video for a few minutes while I was figuring out that I had pasted it in the wrong place lol. All good now though, I hope lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), Krima (03-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Add Kung Fu master to the list. Just sayin.
    Ha I just got it. I read it and thought, "what the hell is he talking about".
    It was in response to Pinoy's threat to punch me if he saw me. Read up, dude.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I think he was referring to your fighting discipline u mentioned not the punch in the face.

I think he was referring to your fighting discipline u mentioned not the punch in the face.
    Nah. Read again. He was 'swaggering' a bit and I just swaggered back by telling him it would be unlikely he'd be able to even land a punch with my TaeKwonDo training (which has nothing to do with KungFu anyway). Additionally I never claimed mastery. Masters start at Red/Black and up thru the Black belt levels. I'm only Red (lower than Red/Black).

Nah. Read again. He was 'swaggering' a bit and I just swaggered back by telling him it would be unlikely he'd be able to even land a punch with my TaeKwonDo training (which has nothing to do with KungFu anyway). Additionally I never claimed mastery. Masters start at Red/Black and up thru the Black belt levels. I'm only Red (lower than Red/Black).
    I never said anything about u being a master so I don't get why u gave that bit of information on the meanings of the pretty belt colors. I don't need to read it again I already read it.

Even some of the greatest fighters don't claim that they wouldn't even get hit. You swaggered a lot I think. Either way, I would pay good money for that show. Lol.

This is how I fight:

Fear me
    Dude u r burning through those gifs. Slow down.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Dude u r burning through those gifs. Slow down.
    I know I know. I can't help it lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-07-2013)

My kid has one of those. Cost him about 4 years and $149.99 a year. He's 9 years old.

I never said anything about u being a master
    Never said you did. Pinoy did in his mocking of me.
    so I don't get why u gave that bit of information on the meanings of the pretty belt colors.
    To counter the assertion by Pinoy that I claimed mastery when I didn't.
    I don't need to read it again I already read it.
    Obviously not clearly enough, bro.
    Follow caerfully, Krima, in sequential order tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy
    Im so over it, if we were in each others presence Id resort to punching you in your face. Believe that!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    And punching me in the face would not happen. You'd miss and be on the floor as I still maintain my red belt status in TaeKwonDo. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy
    Add Kung Fu master to the list. Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima
    Ha I just got it. I read it and thought, "what the hell is he talking about".
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    Very simple, clear communications. No claim of mastery on my part. Pinoy's words. You got a little lost, bro. . All clear now?

People are trying to put words in my mouth to build a 'discredit' case. It's your favorite pastime. But I can't let it happen too much - or the 'group think' will be allowed to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    My kid has one of those. Cost him about 4 years and $149.99 a year. He's 9 years old.
    No one belt level before 'master' he doesn't, bro.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-07-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks

No prob. I went to one of Anthony's news posts and checked out how he did it. Funny thing is I accidentally pasted over his news thread link video. So his news link led to the matrix video for a few minutes while I was figuring out that I had pasted it in the wrong place lol. All good now though, I hope lol.
    Ha, I wonder if anyone saw it there!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Yeah it's more than a battery app. It's a tweak with great and useful features. You are going to thank me so long and hard when u start to use this tweak.

The tweak doesn't call when searched in Cydia. May have something to do with it natively being in Chinese I think. Just type batterydoctor with no space and it should be the first one to show up. Let me know what u think of it.
    (Now let me respond to this the right way as I should have yesterday)

WOW!!!!!!!!! KRIMA!! What have you found for me here!!! This tweak is ZONKERS COOL!.. So much functionality. LOVE the implementation into the NC. That's the best part.

Tell me a couple of things.
    1) I don't see a Toggle for OpenSSH. I had that in NCSettings and SBSettings. Do you know if I'm just missing it?

2) The normal setup for INDOOR is to turn off Cellular and Data. But the 'cellular' they're referring to isn't my PHONE is it? I will still get CALLS - right? They're just trying to turn off my cellular data since I'll be on Wifi.. right?

Looks like the company that gave us BatteryDr in the app store - made a 'version for the hacker' here in Cydia.

Many thanks. I may have more questions - the deeper I get into this puppy!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-08-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013)

(Now let me respond to this the right way as I should have yesterday)

WOW!!!!!!!!! KRIMA!! What have you found for me here!!! This tweak is ZONKERS COOL!.. So much functionality. LOVE the implementation into the NC. That's the best part.

Tell me a couple of things.
    1) I don't see a Toggle for OpenSSH. I had that in NCSettings and SBSettings. Do you know if I'm just missing it?

2) The normal setup for INDOOR is to turn off Cellular and Data. But the 'cellular' they're referring to isn't my PHONE is it? I will still get CALLS - right? They're just trying to turn off my cellular data since I'll be on Wifi.. right?

Looks like the company that gave us BatteryDr in the app store - made a 'version for the hacker' here in Cydia.

Many thanks. I may have more questions - the deeper I get into this puppy!
    I'm happy u r enjoying it. U shouldn't really need a OpenSSh toggle because it should be on by default. Just make sure u change the root password using something like mobile terminal. Doesn't have every toggle as sbsettings but good enough for my needs.

I'm happy u r enjoying it. U shouldn't really need a OpenSSh toggle because it should be on by default. Just make sure u change the root password using something like mobile terminal. Doesn't have every toggle as sbsettings but good enough for my needs.
    I don't know how to change passwords in the phone - so I prefer the toggle. But thanks! (I've tried the terminal methods - none have worked for me).

What about my question 2 there?

I don't know how to change passwords in the phone - so I prefer the toggle. But thanks! (I've tried the terminal methods - none have worked for me).

What about my question 2 there?
    Yeah u don't want to disable your cellular data but maybe your LTE if u r connected to wifi. Still playing around with it myself. Mobile terminal is in the big boss repo I believe and it works fine in ios6 for i5. Changing the root password is easy. If u ever want to know just PM me.

Thanks

I was reading that turning off the LTE can be bad. That's why ncSettings doesn't let the icon show.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I was reading that turning off the LTE can be bad. That's why ncSettings doesn't let the icon show.
    Interesting, I haven't heard that before. Will have to look into that. Curious as to why. I wondered why the other similar tweaks never provided that option. If u find out more details let me know please.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-08-2013)

I confirmed today that the 'cellular' toggle in Settings General is only referring to Data. Not phone. I let BatteryDrPro turn off Cellular Data when I'm indoors and still got calls! The only toggle that turns off cellular calls too is Airplane Mode - evidently. That surprised me. I would have thought that switching off the Cellular toggle in General would have switched off phone too.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast