Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinterBoard Now Fully Compatible With iOS 6.1 and A6 CPU, Veency Updated Too

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Don't forget what Anthony said here:
    Make no mistake - Winterboard was 'fully' functional with 6.1 in the deb I already had..
    No, not fully. A lot of behind the scenes incompatibility that made today's update necessary. Just usable.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yeah. In fairness I was using the term 'fully compatible with 6.1'. I should have said 'full functioning'...
    SEMANTICS...Bam!!!! Best debating tool since buzzers.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

I'm getting tired if this argument. I really don't understand why you can't wrap your head around the fact that there were areas that weren't theming. UIImages was not working 100%. Some items worked and some didn't. I'm not making this up, it has been stated by many that were running ios6 on an iph4. I myself witnessed it on my test phone. That's why I went back to 5.1.1, just accept it. If it were fine, then why update it. Saurik got to JB an iph5 and was then able to fix it and some other key tweaks. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    No, not fully. A lot of behind the scenes incompatibility that made today's update necessary. Just usable.
    Yes. Touché, my friend. Good distinction to make!

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    SEMANTICS...Bam!!!! Best debating tool since buzzers.
    Yup!!

Remember we'll all use many tweaks these next several weeks after the JB that won't be 100% up to date - but they'll be functional. That's fine with me. Heck -- I'm still using BackBoard which hasn't had 'compatibility' since 3GS! LOL!!! But does it work? Yep. Flawlessly on iOS4 and 5 and it'll work on 6 too I bet.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-03-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Sweeeeeettt!! Cant wait for jailbreak...been holding out on the 5 till now. Iphone 5 64GBEEESSS here i come!!!

FYI - Anthony Bouchard/Modmyi team - SBSettings just got updated too!!

P.S - job at mmi??

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

You just needed to drop the word full period. It may have been operational, but never fully!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-03-2013), NewdestinyX (02-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You just needed to drop the word full period. It may have been operational, but never fully!
    Yeah.. again.. fair enuff.
    King, please use your quote button. Sometimes it's impossible to know who you're responding to, bro.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12