Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The evasi0n Jailbreak Showing 85% Complete On Web Site, Testing Continues

I hope tether me works on iphone 5, with my old iphone 4 my speed were terrible, but with the 5 they are great, if i could tether without ATT robing me blind, that would be awesome.

What do they have to test? The code that jailbreaks might have an error and crash into an infiite loop or what?

Quote Originally Posted by pakitos View Post
    What do they have to test? The code that jailbreaks might have an error and crash into an infiite loop or what?
    Making sure everything is compatible with all the different situations and ensuring that the jailbreaks are stable in every situation.

Thanks

My theory is that they will release the evasi0n tool right at kick off. It might help the traffic flow if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by OPTICS View Post
    90% ... 94%... 97%... 98%... 99%...

Apple announces 6.1.1 in a week

99.9%....

evasi0n jailbreak postponed till after release of 6.1.1
    No kidding. I can see the headlines now..

"Apple newest firmware policies announce death knell for Jailbreakers as of today, firmware updates will be released on a daily basis starting with 6.1.2.3.2013 followed by 6.1.2.4.2013".

Jailbreaks are suspended indefinitely.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't just a massive hoax!!
    donate to me and I'll deliver on sunday, I promise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzy View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't just a massive hoax!!
    donate to me and I'll deliver on sunday, I promise!!
    Are you i0n1c, too?

Quote Originally Posted by babyydaveyy View Post
    I have doubts that it will come out today though

But the calendars on the devices on the evasi0n home page still point to today's date
    I can almost guarantee a release today, well I guess it depends on your time zone but still it should come out today, it's at 85%, 95% will probably be "prepping for launch" 90% will be Linux testing finished, they have all of today and they are working very hard

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Updated and patiently waiting. It's best to have the devs test it all out before they give the go ahead. Either way this is great news.

Please release today!! I can't take this stock iphone anymore !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay, so I hear everyone saying to go ahead and update devices to 6.1 in anticipation of the newest jb (and to insure access to a firmware ver Apple is still signing should 6.1.1 show up outta nowhere) and this afternoon i went ahead and updated the iP5. However, my iPad3 is jailbroken now, running 5.1.1 and I use several tweaks daily (meaning, I'd rather not be w/o them if at all possible). If I go ahead and update the iPad to 6.1 today and the JB doesn't arrive for another week or so, is there a way to downgrade to 5.1.1? With or without SHSH blobs? Just want to know what - if any - options I'll have if I take the plunge today and things don't work out so hot by midnight ET Thanks!

No you can't downgrade.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by pakitos View Post
    There was a tweet a couple days ago with a link to reddit on planetbeing saying why they are testing and if they let out a jailbreak not being fully tested could cause issues for those less technical and hurt the eye of jail breaking to news outlets or be used against it.

I heard is gonna be released after the Super Bowl.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    90% ... 94%... 97%... 98%... 99%...

Apple announces 6.1.1 in a week

99.9%....

Evasi0n jailbreak postponed till after release of 6.1.1
    loooool

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Making sure everything is compatible with all the different situations and ensuring that the jailbreaks are stable in every situation.
    your opinion
    Last edited by Feanor64; 02-03-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    I heard is gonna be released after the Super Bowl.
    None of the hackers have said that yet.

great so i got school tomorrow and the jb probably not coming today. that means i gt wait till schools over and hope the jb is out. but i hope it comes today

Quote Originally Posted by RoloDiva13 View Post
    Okay, so I hear everyone saying to go ahead and update devices to 6.1 in anticipation of the newest jb (and to insure access to a firmware ver Apple is still signing should 6.1.1 show up outta nowhere) and this afternoon i went ahead and updated the iP5. However, my iPad3 is jailbroken now, running 5.1.1 and I use several tweaks daily (meaning, I'd rather not be w/o them if at all possible). If I go ahead and update the iPad to 6.1 today and the JB doesn't arrive for another week or so, is there a way to downgrade to 5.1.1? With or without SHSH blobs? Just want to know what - if any - options I'll have if I take the plunge today and things don't work out so hot by midnight ET Thanks!
    There's no way to downgrade from iOS 6 to iOS 5 unless you're on a limera1n device.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    None of the hackers have said that yet.
    maybe he knows things

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    your opinion
    Straight from planetbeing, summarized:

Who cares about a stupid gooey ;_; : jailbreak

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

zedbra (02-03-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast