Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Announces Progress in Testing, Still A Lot More to Go

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Why not?
    lol! okay, make it personal then.
    Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gibabe View Post
    lol! okay, make it personal then.
    Thanks!
    I shall.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Thanks!
    I shall.
    We needed some humor in this somber forum.

I have an idea! Let's form a pool for guessing the day/time the jailbreak is released, everybody contributes a dollar and whoever comes closest wins the pool! Anthony, you can hold our money. :-)
    Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

I have an idea! Let's form a pool for guessing the day/time the jailbreak is released, everybody contributes a dollar and whoever comes closest wins the pool! Anthony, you can hold our money. :-)
    Love this idea.

Yesterday, just past Vespers

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill save my $$ for the evad3rs but great idea!

Whine whine moan moan. And the joke is, when you DO get the jailbreak installed, Cydia will be so overwhelmed that you won't be able to dl anything. And most of what you finally DO get won't work until the devs update stuff. Calm down, breath slowly, be happy that there is finally going to be an untethered jb (I'm still running an i4 w/5.1.1 because of that, will get an i5 when the jb is released), and say only good things about a bunch of people who are taking their time and putting in their effort to do something nice for you (you sniveling little ingrates! ) for no money. And, remember, Apple will probably put out 6.1.1 soon to stop all of this from continuing. Enjoy the window of opportunity while you can. Oh, and NO ONE SAID it would be released today, so there's no point getting your panties in a bunch if it isn't.

I may have to start running a stock phone, the infantilism of (some of) the jailbreaking community is starting to get to me.

Actually most tweaks have already been updated for 6.1, some will still need update and some may need additional work. Also Cydia is coming ore-loaded with repo info that is, according to Saurik, supposed to almost eliminate the Cydia lag.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (02-03-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    I may have to start running a stock phone, the infantilism of (some of) the jailbreaking community is starting to get to me.
    Playing devils advocate here but "you" don't have to read the forums either.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Ill save my $$ for the evad3rs but great idea!
    Dude! It's only a dollar! And lighten up, the pool was just a feeble attempt to elicit a smile from all the sourpussesssss.
    Last edited by gibabe; 02-03-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Whine whine moan moan. And the joke is, when you DO get the jailbreak installed, Cydia will be so overwhelmed that you won't be able to dl anything. And most of what you finally DO get won't work until the devs update stuff. Calm down, breath slowly, be happy that there is finally going to be an untethered jb (I'm still running an i4 w/5.1.1 because of that, will get an i5 when the jb is released), and say only good things about a bunch of people who are taking their time and putting in their effort to do something nice for you (you sniveling little ingrates! ) for no money. And, remember, Apple will probably put out 6.1.1 soon to stop all of this from continuing. Enjoy the window of opportunity while you can. Oh, and NO ONE SAID it would be released today, so there's no point getting your panties in a bunch if it isn't.

you can still jailbreak, just avoid reading threads that annoy you
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Dude! It's only a dollar! And lighten up, the pool was just a feeble attempt to elicit a smile from all the sourpussesssss.
    or $0.99 in the AppStore

In the meantime, the "h8ers" are being more productive than the non-hating crowd,
    like releasing an iOS6 and A5/A6 compatible blob extractor!

iH8sn0w.com: iFaith v1.5

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Actually most tweaks have already been updated for 6.1, some will still need update and some may need additional work. Also Cydia is coming ore-loaded with repo info that is, according to Saurik, supposed to almost eliminate the Cydia lag.
    It will eliminate likely the "early" lag of the packages downloading which takes quite some time over thousands of us grabbing for it. But mark my words, there will still be lots of lag in people downloading all of the tweaks at the same time. Even after my packages list downloaded fully, about 18 hours in to the jailbreak process, it still took another 30 hours for me to get some of the main tweaks I wanted to download for me without POSIX errors. So lets not get peoples hopes up too much that it simply going to be a breeze with Cydia this time. It likelywon't be. Saurik was only able to fix one aspect of the lag problem. The other one is sheer volume.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-03-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

I was only going by what Saurik had said on Reddit. But I guess you know better. I'm just not in that much of a hurry. My iph4s is running just fine and my iph5 is ready to go.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

OMG, so many comments about what I said, and so little about the article, i don't get it????

soon mate soon......
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    OMG, so many comments about what I said, and so little about the article, i don't get it????
    it's cuz everyone is waiting for the jailbreak, they apparently don't like football and there's nothing else to focus on.

How much for the blob extractor??
    Last edited by gibabe; 02-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quick!!!! It's out!!!! Everyone rush over there and get it!!! Nowwwwww!!!!!

(Nah, but I do like seeing them all scurry!)

dsg: then what fun would that be (and thanks for all the help when the last untethered jb came out)?

gibabe: for those of us that have been on these forums for a long time, it just seems like the quality of posts is devolving in a constant whine. There used to be a lot of helpful posts and community here. Now it just seems like a bunch of middle school kids saying
    "I wan it, I wan it."

dsg: then what fun would that be (and thanks for all the help when the last untethered jb came out)?

gibabe: for those of us that have been on these forums for a long time, it just seems like the quality of posts is devolving in a constant whine. There used to be a lot of helpful posts and community here. Now it just seems like a bunch of middle school kids saying
    "I wan it, I wan it."
    Haha, I read the first line and I was liek cause I just checked the site and then I read the rest I was like

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    "I wan it, I wan it."
    okay. I'll give you that. It's not fun coming to a favorite forum and having to weed through the whiny posts to get to something informative or worth discussing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

"I wan it, I wan it."
    Maybe because a bunch of them ARE middle school kiddies?
    Folks, what it comes down to is it comes out when it comes out. You don't like that fact feel free to develop your own jailbreak. Can't develop your own then deal with the fact that the dev's will release no version before they are comfortable with the fact that it won't trash phones and damage their reputations.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast