+ Reply
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Announces Progress in Testing, Still A Lot More to Go

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Wow this is like waiting the release of iphone5 😀
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Wow this is like waiting the release of iphone5 😀

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by knd775 View Post
    Funday Monday? #optimism
    If it comes tomorrow, we can start calling it Manic Monday with the evasi0n servers hosting the package and cydia's getting hit with all the traffic

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

It don't matter when it comes out. Just glad they finally got something for us.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Bassvictim (02-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

If it doesn't come out today u all better go to sleep tonight or it won't come at all. And be good little boys and girls!

rcm
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    And YOU would be the same person complaining if they'd not have given any updates, etc...
    No I wouldn't, I don't have facebook, or twitter so I can't go into anywhere to complain, I don't go into every blog complaining about their work either, I'm not i0nic who's probably just jealous he isn't part of the team, and I even donated to them and so far I haven't said anything about it, my only problem, AND ONLY BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING IN COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM OR THEIR WORK, is just the fuzz that was made about a week ago, and now is like taking a step backwards, I had a lot of apps from cydia and now there gone because I decided to update, and yes I could go back to 5.1.1, but I decided not to because I really thought it would be out today, and no I'm not going back to 5.1.1 because I know it will be out eventually, maybe even today, maybe before the halftime show so that Beyonce will be forced to jailbreak her iphone and not screw up the halftime show like she did the inauguration. Bottom line, I'm thankful to them and their work, is just the fuzz, the same fuzz made for 5.1.1, and all other jailbreaks before it, but this time i'm my opinion got a little crazier than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    If it doesn't come out today u all better go to sleep tonight or it won't come at all. And be good little boys and girls!
    I'll leave some milk and cookies.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    eventually, maybe even today, maybe before the halftime show so that Beyonce will be forced to jailbreak her iphone and not screw up the halftime show like she did the inauguration. .
    How do u know she's not on the testing team? Her iPhone is already
    Jailbroken

rcm
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    How do u know she's not on the testing team? Her iPhone is already
    Jailbroken
    Hah, she probably has the iPhone 5s already, and jailbroken by Apple themselves

Thanks

No jailbreak today?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Breezy215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    If we have to wait so what, it's better to have it work for everybody
    Agreed. I'd rather wait for a flawless and smooth jailbreak, than to receive a lackluster, buggy, "works sometimes, but not all the time" jailbreak. I'm just saying, I understand the anxiousness of anticipating having the first jailbreak in what felt like forever for the newer iOS devices (like iphone 5) that were up until now left out of the JB world, but just try to be patient folks... These guys are working hard to provide us with FREE tools to enhance our favorite devices!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy215 For This Useful Post:

dsg (02-03-2013)

Thanks

It sure is nice of them in tweets and on the site to let us know every step of the journey this time. At least we know what's been going on the last week.

2k1
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    It sure is nice of them in tweets and on the site to let us know every step of the journey this time. At least we know what's been going on the last week.
    Ya they have been keeping up with the updates pretty good gotta love that

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys just take all the time you need! All this blabber back & forth does nothing to get this released any sooner. I'd much rather them test, test and then retest before it makes it to me! Thanks Dev's for all your hard work, take your time!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ugshotgun For This Useful Post:

2k1 (02-03-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

Amen to that

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cyber Monday. Be patient!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's 85% now yay!!!

Thanks

it's been awhile since I've been on this site, but as with any forum, I should have known there would be a lot of complaining about something.

I wouldn't be surprised, if all the people saying "ermahgerd!!! the jailbreak they said it might be done Sunday but its not and they're just trying to get my money", actually caused them to just flat out not release it.

you do realize they are doing a service for free, right? jail breaking is not an easy process and I'm sure hey didn't get it done on a lunch break. they deserve donations for being so kind as to even release it. they could just as easily create it, test it, and keep it for themselves.

if you don't feel like waiting, create your own. these are the same people that rush a release and then complain when it doesn't work properly. reminds me why I don't even read through the forums usually.

anyway, to be on topic, I'm very excited for this. I've been very unhappy with apple, iTunes, and my iPhone but being that I'm stuck in a contract, at least this will allow me to make my phone a little more entertaining for the duration of the contract. keep up the good work devs, you'll be getting a donation from me as well
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Look at all of you getting riled up like they OWE you. If I were them and I was reading all these posts I'd hold it for an extra day or two on principal.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrducati For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (02-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    And if you zoom the page it's Wednesday in the calendar in all the devices...
    lol nice catch but im not 100% sure it says Wednesday, it hard to see and blurry if u zoom in

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    Ok I'm wondering something, why put up a website when there is still so much work instead of just waiting a day or two before the release?, I'm sorry but I just don't like the way this is going, getting our hopes up and then, the day before everyone thinks it's about to be released, telling us NO it's going to take a lot more time. They might as well take the page down and just wait until they are sure the jailbreak is coming.
    Yes, it is their fault you got your hopes up. Instead of getting your hopes up, try growing up.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spyruf View Post
    lol nice catch but im not 100% sure it says Wednesday, it hard to see and blurry if u zoom in
    Yeah the calendar says Wednesday, because that's the longest day name of the week and it's pretty easy to point out. However, the Calendar application on the press images from Apple's Web site also say Wednesday, so I'm willing to bet that it's just there because they changed the date from the original image from 12 to 3 and left the day.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast