Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Announces Progress in Testing, Still A Lot More to Go

Last edited by dsg; 02-03-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    exactly what i said yesterday. When more than half of the work is not done..why tempt/taunt us like this without any reason. Imho, its just pathetic.
    you're pathetic. why don't you just switch to an Android phone if you're so impatient?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Some people are just so ungrateful.

Any and everybody that's whining and complaining, and not planning on donating should find a bridge to jump off of.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tbchamp81 For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (02-03-2013)

brother when release ios 6.1 unthethrd jailbreak

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

mod edit

Hero
    Last edited by EVO; 02-03-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbchamp81 View Post
    Any and everybody that's whining and complaining, and not planning on donating should find a bridge to jump off of.
    Maybe not that harsh, but yes, if you want to complain about these outstanding developers after they've taken a huge role in providing a jailbreak for regular users like me and you, reevaluate yourself. I had $7.47 in my bank account when I visited evasi0n.com. I donated every penny I had to these guys, the LEAST you could do is keep your mouth shut about your ungratefulness.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JLick View Post
    264 combinations if my calculations are correct.
    And did you take in to consideration that each iPad has Two firm wears one for WiFi only and one for 3G/ LTE :-)
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

85% people

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DvS- View Post
    Some people are just so ungrateful.
    im with you on this one allways the same every time there is a jailbreak coming some people here need to grow up when it comes it comes end off ................

Here is a handy list of 6.x Cydia Apps, Mods and Teaks compatibility chart.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&pli=1#gid=0
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.

I donated $250 dollars for there hard work keep it up guys !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    exactly what i said yesterday. When more than half of the work is not done..why tempt/taunt us like this without any reason. Imho, its just pathetic.
    Because everyone begged and hounded them for a release date. So they provided an ETA (which pod2g CLEARLY stated was an ESTIMATE) to try and make everyone happy. As usual, there is always someone who is going to complain anyway. I suggest that they either release an unstable jailbreak to the whiners to shut them up or never EVER announce another jailbreak so they don't raise the hopes for people who have no tolerance or patience.
    Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

85% now. Testing concluded on Windows and Mac.
    Last edited by javiert30; 02-03-2013 at 03:17 AM.

As long as this tool "Just works" I don't care. I re-restored my 4S (courtesy of RedSn0w) and neither Absinthe or RedSn0w will jailbreak it. Admittedly last time I did set my 4S up as a new device. So in short I hope the evad3rs take all the time in the world to produce the best most stable jailbreak yet.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know why everyone is freaking out over this. I dont agree with the conclusion that we will not be seeing it tomorrow. I don't think that Planetbeings comment "Good full day of testing...Found some problems...but they are resolved" really translates as "hey we are way behind, we cannot finish this thing by Sunday, which we have been hinting at for awhile. We didn't realize how many combinations there were.....we forgot how to count."

No...I think they are smarter than that. I think they have had this release planned for a while. I think they know releasing it on the Super Bowl will result in getting more donations (everyone will be with friends, how do people other than us at this forum find out you can jailbreak your iPhone?.....By people like us, at social gatherings like the Super Bowl.

Yes I think they are that smart. Oh, and it just went up to 85% done...only 15% to go with the Superbowl fast approaching....I guess we will see!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

When the JB is released, I guess apple devs will also download it, from there would they be able to see how the JB was possible

I wonder how many apple staff JB their devices
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

Guys, if you cant donate, at least use and click on the Ads on evad3rs website ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaowei View Post
    If they know how and want to jailbreak on their own, they must know that iOS 6.1 is the latest version.
    People have their reasons. And who's to say that "your" needs are more important than anyone else's? The developers are helping as many people as they can benefit from the jailbreak which can't be easy. How about a little understanding for those having device requirements that don't parallel yours?
    Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

Why is everyone fooking moaning about the release of the JB you've waited this long what's a little extra
    We should be happy that they have and are gonna release a JB

22. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (02-03-2013)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast