+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo 5, Re-written for a Great iOS 6 Experience!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by raduga Then why don't you mod edit them back? Great idea first i must get the workin class on my side
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Then why don't you mod edit them back?
    Great idea first i must get the workin class on my side
    Last edited by EVO; 02-03-2013 at 01:38 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holyshnikes View Post
    I prefer lockinfo. In my opinion it's way better than intelliscreenx. Intelliscreenx has way to much going on with it. There are so many things its confusing. You've got pages of different stuff, like emails, twitter, news, all kinds of stuff. It's just too much. And from what I remember, it didn't have an email preview or maybe it just was so transparent it was hard to read emails. I also didn't like the way you deleted items from intelliscreenx.

Lockinfo gives your lock screen a more clean crisp Apple like feel. It feels like something Apple made and comes stock with the iOS device. I miss my lockinfo so much. My phone had a camera issue and I had to send it back to Apple. The replacement I got had iOS 6 on it already so I lost the jailbreak. I can't wait for it to come out, and lockinfo may just be the first thing I install!!
    Well said holyshnikes. LockInfo is the reason why I switched from IntelliscreenX

One thing I really want LockInfo is that to have an option to remove Favorites icon when that person is no longer in my Contact book (manually removed)...icon still stuck there. Anything else are just perfect.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,638 Times in 1,953 Posts

Be interesting how this looks on the i5. Ran it on my 4S for the trial period for widgets on the lockscreen. Make the BGs transparent and it feels almost Apple like.
    Why Tim and his crew don't implement this is beyond me. Beats unlocking and launching the app.

Come on Apple...wake up and stop snoozing
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey Apple...you're a bunch of idiots for not making this app a standard for the iOS.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    I really liked intelliscreen but now they r being mod edit
    Really? I hope you're joking with that comment. Otherwise we may need to have some words.
    Last edited by EVO; 02-03-2013 at 01:38 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noraa For This Useful Post:

raduga (02-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noraa View Post
    Really? I hope you're joking with that comment. Otherwise we may need to have some words.
    words are good mod edit.
    they're both better mod edit, anyway.
    Last edited by EVO; 02-03-2013 at 01:39 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noraa View Post
    Lol you can have as many words as you like. Please continue to get uptight at any unpolitic comment. Or deal and live a happy life smfh

Green Apple
    Thanks

does lockinfo allow u to drop it down and swipe it back up, like the default notification center?
    this is coz i like my completely transparent lock screen and wanna call lockinfo only on demand and not have it on my default thereby covering my lockscreen wallpaper.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yohu123 View Post
    does lockinfo allow u to drop it down and swipe it back up, like the default notification center?
    this is coz i like my completely transparent lock screen and wanna call lockinfo only on demand and not have it on my default thereby covering my lockscreen wallpaper.
    Yes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    Lol you can have as many words as you like. Please continue to get uptight at any unpolitic comment. Or deal and live a happy life smfh
    Be civil, or begone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Be civil, or begone.
    And just like that ive learned my lesson and am a changed man!! I deeply apologize and sincerely hope i can redeem myself in the eyes of all u strangers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No iPhone 5 GUI support :-( on the lockscreen, but bar that everything works fine :-)

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    No iPhone 5 GUI support :-( on the lockscreen, but bar that everything works fine :-)
    Do you have a screenshot?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Am I the only one who don't see the option to remove the red Notification center icon from the lockscreen?

And what about those toggles for wifi/data/bluetooth? I don't see them anywhere either.

Seems like there's a whole lot of features missing from LockInfo. Or is that because I'm using trial version? I was under the impression that trial is the full version.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What is the square with a dot in the middle that stays on the status bar?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would also like to know about the toggles for wifi/data/bluetooth. I bought Lockscreen because it's on sale for $2.99. Easily worth that, but can't find those settings.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not quite sure what David Ashman (Dev) was thinking on this update but it is horrific. I've been a 3+ year user of lockinfo and have never had such confusion setting this up. He literally took away all the customizations of the collapsible window per section, I cant remove these "notification widgets" no matter what settings I turn off. Very frustrating. Hell, there isn't even an option to change the theme! So, I uninstalled to wait for an update and now my lockscreen is missing entirely!

Dave.. please fix this & also allow a "Classic" option for folks that loved Lockinfo 3 & 4.

Quote Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
    Am I the only one who don't see the option to remove the red Notification center icon from the lockscreen?

And what about those toggles for wifi/data/bluetooth? I don't see them anywhere either.

Seems like there's a whole lot of features missing from LockInfo. Or is that because I'm using trial version? I was under the impression that trial is the full version.
    Nope, its got massive issues.. and very clunky. I would switch over to IntelliscreenX but I know David is good about updating.
    Last edited by zinjen; 02-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Bugs noticed so far (iPhone 5):

-- lockscreen GUI too short (large blank space at bottom -- looks like designed for shorter screen)
    -- favorites widget doesn't display contact photos
    -- duplicate weather widget on the lockscreen unless you screw around with the settings
    -- twitter widget won't load

Definitely seems like some kinks need to be worked out.

Thanks

The only reason I used Lockinfo was because I could display it on my springboard. I see this is no longer an option with Lockinfo 5. Is there any chance of this feature being added again?