+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 103

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The evasi0n Web Site Now Displaying 80% Complete, Private Testing for All Tools

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by andygev35 Looks like a Wednesday to me... I wouldn't read too much into that little icon... I thought the same. It would've been cool if it were
...
  1. #61
    iPhoneaholic bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by andygev35 View Post
    Looks like a Wednesday to me... I wouldn't read too much into that little icon...
    I thought the same. It would've been cool if it were a hint

  2. #62
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,724
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 6,933 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I see the 3. Above that should say Sunday if its referring to feb. doesn't look like the word Sunday though...
    You are digging a little too deep me thinks. It is most likely just a low res image taken from somewhere else where they just changed the number to hint at Sunday, especially since MuscleNerd already hinted at Sunday. They most likely didn't see the need to change the day of the week as well on it, especially since you can't really make it out anyway.




    See, Apple likes to use this date on their devices on their site. Says Wednesday (which is what it looks like on the evasi0n site), so the designer of the evasi0n site probably just took stock Apple images and just decided to change the 12 to a 3 to have a little fun.

  3. #63
    iPhoneaholic aidanharris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    See, Apple likes to use this date on their devices on their site. Says Wednesday (which is what it looks like on the evasi0n site), so the designer of the evasi0n site probably just took stock Apple images and just decided to change the 12 to a 3 to have a little fun.
    Your probably right :P

  4. #64
    iPhoneaholic bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts

    I think it's just the anxiety kicking in. Lol

  5. #65
    What's Jailbreak? ttthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Correct. They didn't promise Sunday. Musclenerd did hint at it though. And the pictures of the idevices on the evasi0n site have Feb 3 on the calendar icon. So it is probably a safe bet it will be Sunday. Of course something could always happen to delay it, lets hope not though
    Not to insult anyone of those guys directly but "Musclenerd" is a less than reliable source when it comes to announcing jailbreaks or what is going on. Sometimes it seems like trying to get the truth of of a middle schooler.... and then a jailbreak is released by someone else. Point being.... stop with the hinting, it lost it's appeal for "me" after in entered my 20's and girls were no longer virgins.

    The new site some have called "fake" is better than anything I'vee seen in the last 6 years.

    Going back to the 4.2 IOS days it was an absolute nightmare, tethered, untethered, whoever is running the show about announcing what is in the works currently has been much better than anything I've sine since buying my 1st brick in '06.

  6. #66
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,351
    Thanks
    6,724
    Thanked 15,050 Times in 6,933 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ttthomas View Post
    Not to insult anyone of those guys directly but "Musclenerd" is a less than reliable source when it comes to announcing jailbreaks or what is going on. Sometimes it seems like trying to get the truth of of a middle schooler.... and then a jailbreak is released by someone else. Point being.... stop with the hinting, it lost it's appeal for "me" after in entered my 20's and girls were no longer virgins.

    The new site some have called "fake" is better than anything I'vee seen in the last 6 years.

    Going back to the 4.2 IOS days it was an absolute nightmare, tethered, untethered, whoever is running the show about announcing what is in the works currently has been much better than anything I've sine since buying my 1st brick in '06.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Anthony Bouchard (02-02-2013), raduga (02-02-2013), Silverado1987 (02-02-2013)

  8. #67
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,914
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    So who's gonna be refreshing the **** out of evasi0n at midnight? Lol

  9. #68
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,812
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 983 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Must be i0n1c O_o

  10. #69
    iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    So who's gonna be refreshing the **** out of evasi0n at midnight? Lol
    Its already midnight over here still nothing

  11. #70
    iPhoneaholic aidanharris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Its already midnight over here still nothing
    Jailbreaks never (don't quote me on this) have midnight releases...

  12. #71
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,812
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 983 Times in 724 Posts

    Don't expect a midnight release...

    Hasn't even left private testing yet. The tool still needs to go through extended testing.

  13. #72
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,051
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    So who's gonna be refreshing the **** out of evasi0n at midnight? Lol
    Not me I'm gonna be sleeping

  14. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DanOptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 74 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Don't expect a midnight release...

    Hasn't even left private testing yet. The tool still needs to go through extended testing.
    Maybe the're doing it all at once

    i wont be able to get it until 6-7pm tomorrow anyway because of work!

  15. #74
    iPhoneaholic towboattrash34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 29 Times in 21 Posts

    Anytime between midnight and 6am is good for me. Starting to loose sleep. Had all the fore play I can stand. Lol.

    I think they out to release 2 versions 1 with just the jailbreak and the other with the package. The 1st on could of been released.

  16. #75
    What's Jailbreak? ttthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Must be i0n1c O_o
    Don't know who or what you are referring to. Call me a 48 year old businessman who simply talks straight, and requires straight talk in return.

    Apple needs to go **** themselves for not supporting the Cydia community. ... and the Cydia community has improved their income stream compared to several years ago. Kudos

    I simply can't stand the theme I have to look at when I buy a stock iPhone. Apple needs to listen the **** up. I have 3 macbook pros, a brand new iMac, an ipad & 4 iPhones.

    I've spent $17,000 on Apple products in the last 36 months. Apple wake the **** up.

    Pardon my vulgarity, but I'm to old to mince my words with men who wear skirts.

  17. #76
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,812
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 983 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ttthomas View Post
    Don't know who or what you are referring to. Call me a 48 year old businessman who simply talks straight, and requires straight talk in return.
    Not sure what that has to do with MuscleNerd not being credible.

    He's very credible.

  18. #77
    Livin the i raduga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,631
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 94 Times in 85 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Must be i0n1c O_o
    >_<

    Last edited by raduga; 02-02-2013 at 05:49 PM.

  19. #78
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    More like Stupid Bowl Sunday. Most "fans" can't name 5 players on either team.
    I watch football in general because I love how the team plays and how they work through situations. I'm not a fan of any team really I just like how they play.

  20. #79
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,812
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 983 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    >_<
    Ah yes, the beloved Facepalm meme.

  21. #80
    Livin the i raduga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,631
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 94 Times in 85 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Not sure what that has to do with MuscleNerd not being credible.

    He's very credible.
    I can't really think of anyone who I'd consider MORE reliable, on the subject of progress, current and future jailbreaks. He doesn't make promises he can't keep. He doesn't dramatically exaggerate his contributions, or minimize others'. He plays well with the other kids. He isn't trying to cash in. He's not manic-depressive, and lacks many of the personality tics otherwise dominant in the community.

    He's a hacker.

    Not sure what people were expecting.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts