Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 103

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The evasi0n Web Site Now Displaying 80% Complete, Private Testing for All Tools

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    More like Stupid Post, with a Stupid Definition of what a fan is. Crawl back under your rock.
    Mike, I've not seen you insult anybody for months. Have you not been feeling well?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    Mike, I've not seen you insult anybody for months. Have you not been feeling well?
    He must be rooting for the other team.
    The one that's going to LOOOOOSE!!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    hey buddies! i really appreciate the fact that this guys are doing a lot of stuff to help us JB our devices, In fact i always donate to the hacker who does it by supporting him in anyway possible.

    But im sick of seeing this crap on a daily basis...why taunt, 50% 60% 70% completed everyday and excite us for nothing? why can't they just pick a release date and finish it off..

    and lastly, who the hell here uses a linux box to jailbreak?

    i love the fact about evasi0n devoting their time fr us, but as well as hate the fact about their commercial breaks before the big release.

    hope you all don't mind. im excited as much as you are


    Cheers.



    Thanks antony. According to latest update, the testing has been done
    It's not the Dev's faults that percentages get you fully torqued. Just stay off this site and theirs till Sunday, you'll be fine.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Colwood View Post
    The reason my best friend and I updated to 6.1 is because Apple has a tendency to release another update JUST as the jailbreak is released, I know that 6.0 6.0.1 6.0.2 will be able to JB but they do updates for a reason. I was having wifi issues when streaming videos on 6.0.1 and on 6.1 its beautiful. watching something on isteam right now.

    Besides trying to wreck jailbreaks apple also fixes issues in updates... JUST saying as you did ask
    I hope 6.1 fixes my wifi dropping whenever I watch Hulu.

  5. #45
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Mines seems to better bit not fixed thou

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Why is everyone updating... The devs said that the jailbreak would work from 6.0 til 6.1 so its not that important to update... Keeping in mind that the new update didnt really bring much new stuff ( maybe not for me ) i just think that if your phone is fine the way it is and if those updates are not really important for u then maybe u should leave your phone the way it is... Coz many people are complaining about battery life issues after the update...
    Why should you update? You really need to read our preparing your iOS device for the jailbreak post.

    You have been asking either questions that have been answered again and again, or asking the same question in multiple posts.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 02-02-2013 at 08:43 AM.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Why should you update? You really need to read our preparing your iOS device for the jailbreak post.

    You have been asking either questions that have been answered again and again, or asking the same question in multiple posts.
    Sorry about that :/ i kind of missed the post... Its still the first time i post this and its not really a question it was just my opinion... But i realized i was wrong after many replies

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Why is everyone updating... The devs said that the jailbreak would work from 6.0 til 6.1 so its not that important to update... Keeping in mind that the new update didnt really bring much new stuff ( maybe not for me ) i just think that if your phone is fine the way it is and if those updates are not really important for u then maybe u should leave your phone the way it is... Coz many people are complaining about battery life issues after the update...
    I was having massive battery issues on my 4s with 6.0 and 6.0.1. 6.1 has seemed to mostly fix these issues.

  9. #49
    Just updated Cydia, I wonder if this update has something to do with upcoming JB
    Last edited by bbrks; 02-02-2013 at 10:14 AM.

  10. #50
    iphone updated from 5.01 to 6.1 ready for my 4S jailbreak!!

  11. #51
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Just updated Cydia, I wonder if this update has something to do with upcoming JB
    Hope so

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Just updated Cydia, I wonder if this update has something to do with upcoming JB
    What do you mean "updated Cydia"? Do you mean that group of 16 or so files from this morning that needed updating? Those are 'dependency files' for iFile and a few others. Is that what you meant?

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What do you mean "updated Cydia"? Do you mean that group of 16 or so files from this morning that needed updating? Those are 'dependency files' for iFile and a few others. Is that what you meant?
    He means these. Pretty sure dependencies for ifile do not show up like this:


  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by aidanharris View Post
    He means these. Pretty sure dependencies for ifile do not show up like this:
    Yeah - there were about 16 things it updated - mostly iFile dependencies. The '3' essential ones it talked about were for certain system stuff - but nothing 'directly' about Cydia, the store, itself. The 3 WERE dependencies that are auto-installed by Cydia upon jailbreak. So for that we CAN conclude the JB is nearer.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneProfile View Post
    Why would you wait to update? The jailbreak is a couple days out, tops.....
    I'm going to wait on 6.1, only because I'm happily running jailbroken 5.1.1 with tons of tweaks. If I update to 6.1 today, I will have none of the tweaks I rely on. And then- if something goes wrong and the 6.1 JB does not materialize- then ouch. I see no downside to waiting until the JB ships.

    Kupe

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yeah - there were about 16 things it updated - mostly iFile dependencies. The '3' essential ones it talked about were for certain system stuff - but nothing 'directly' about Cydia, the store, itself. The 3 WERE dependencies that are auto-installed by Cydia upon jailbreak. So for that we CAN conclude the JB is nearer.
    Well that was my point

  17. #57
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yeah - there were about 16 things it updated - mostly iFile dependencies. The '3' essential ones it talked about were for certain system stuff - but nothing 'directly' about Cydia, the store, itself. The 3 WERE dependencies that are auto-installed by Cydia upon jailbreak. So for that we CAN conclude the JB is nearer.
    Lol...we've come to that conclusion already,before this update tho. 😜

  18. #58
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    And the pictures of the idevices on the evasi0n site have Feb 3 on the calendar icon.
    I see the 3. Above that should say Sunday if its referring to feb. doesn't look like the word Sunday though...

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I see the 3. Above that should say Sunday if its referring to feb. doesn't look like the word Sunday though...
    Can't really tell. I'm pretty sure it's deliberately non-retina:



    Edit: I'm pretty sure the time in the first device (far right - pictured above) is 4:15 and the others 4:41 although if that is correct then the time is probably irrelevant but you never know...
    Last edited by aidanharris; 02-02-2013 at 01:55 PM.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I see the 3. Above that should say Sunday if its referring to feb. doesn't look like the word Sunday though...
    Looks like a Wednesday to me... I wouldn't read too much into that little icon...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •