+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The evasi0n Web Site Now Displaying 80% Complete, Private Testing for All Tools

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by ravelsnip enough of this **** already! would you now release the damn thing? Just for you, they will release it right away
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    enough of this **** already! would you now release the damn thing?
    Just for you, they will release it right away

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    hey buddies! i really appreciate the fact that this guys are doing a lot of stuff to help us JB our devices, In fact i always donate to the hacker who does it by supporting him in anyway possible.

But im sick of seeing this crap on a daily basis...why taunt, 50% 60% 70% completed everyday and excite us for nothing? why can't they just pick a release date and finish it off..

and lastly, who the hell here uses a linux box to jailbreak?

i love the fact about evasi0n devoting their time fr us, but as well as hate the fact about their commercial breaks before the big release.

hope you all don't mind. im excited as much as you are

Cheers.

Thanks antony. According to latest update, the testing has been done
    It's not taunting you for crying out loud. Last time The devs kept there mouth shut. I actually like knowing what's going on. They said there releasing it Sunday. So be happy for Sunday

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srchino View Post
    Just for you, they will release it right away

Thanks
    Thanked 5,544 Times in 1,932 Posts

Updated my i5 to 6.1 the other day, updated the iPad 3 & GFs 4S to 6.1 today! BUT am leaving my 4S (workhorse) on 5.1.1...

This going to be THEE Jailbreak of the year I feel!! Super EXCITED!!

Let's go evad3rs!!

The "evad3rs" name reminds me of this Prodigy song "Invaders Must Die"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3EIo...e_gdata_player
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

Agh.
    Cant Wait!
    Side note: 6.1 seemed to really mess with my i5's battery but it will be worth it once the jailbreak is out!! But I wonder if im not the only one...

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Updated my i5 to 6.1 the other day, updated the iPad 3 & GFs 4S to 6.1 today! BUT am leaving my 4S (workhorse) on 5.1.1...

This going to be THEE Jailbreak of the year I feel!! Super EXCITED!!

Let's go evad3rs!!

The "evad3rs" name reminds me of this Prodigy song "Invaders Must Die"!

The Prodigy- Invaders Must Die (Official Video) - YouTube
    I agree with you about the 4s...

I'm leaving mine permanently on 5.1.1 until they find a way for the A5X to restore back to any iOS with blobs, I can always re-restore it back to 5.1.1 in case anything happens

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    It's not taunting you for crying out loud. Last time The devs kept there mouth shut. I actually like knowing what's going on. They said there releasing it Sunday. So be happy for Sunday

I agree, I've been unlocking & jailbreaking since iPhone2.

A nice site updated daily, teams working together systematically. A schedule which I hope they are able to keep to. An outstanding new IOS and jailbroken within 10 days.

Compared to past jailbreaks.... what was it 4.2.1? out by Christmas, into the New Year, was it February before it finally was released.

It's always been a mess, this is the best one yet so those working on it deserve a round of applause once it's released.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,544 Times in 1,932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    I agree with you about the 4s...

I'm leaving mine permanently on 5.1.1 until they find a way for the A5X to restore back to any iOS with blobs, I can always re-restore it back to 5.1.1 in case anything happens
    Agreed! I will come to you if I need 5.1.1 files! The main reason I'm leaving my 4S on 5.1.1 is I've been working on my own WB theme since well 5.0.1 AND it still isn't finished...I think it will be more cross compatible to leave it on 5.1.1 and my GF's 4S on 6.1 now, I can always JB that down the track! Oh well if she will let me! Haha.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    More like Stupid Bowl Sunday. Most "fans" can't name 5 players on either team.
    More like Stupid Post, with a Stupid Definition of what a fan is. Crawl back under your rock.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iFrosty View Post
    Agh.
    Cant Wait!
    Side note: 6.1 seemed to really mess with my i5's battery but it will be worth it once the jailbreak is out!! But I wonder if im not the only one...
    My i5 battery seems fine I'm on 6.1 was on 6.0.1

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is everyone updating... The devs said that the jailbreak would work from 6.0 til 6.1 so its not that important to update... Keeping in mind that the new update didnt really bring much new stuff ( maybe not for me ) i just think that if your phone is fine the way it is and if those updates are not really important for u then maybe u should leave your phone the way it is... Coz many people are complaining about battery life issues after the update...

rcm
    Thanks

well I'm only missing my themes and some cydia tweaks, specially the whole infini line so I really don't mind waiting a couple of hours more, besides I'm getting the iPhone 5 in 2 weeks so I'm not going to do too much to my, very trusted, iPhone 4.

Thanks

Advanced users are forgetting to warn users who depends on ultransn0w to unlock to stay off the update until pwntools and sn0wbreeze are updated to handle creating custom firmware to preserve baseband

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Why is everyone updating... The devs said that the jailbreak would work from 6.0 til 6.1 so its not that important to update... Keeping in mind that the new update didnt really bring much new stuff ( maybe not for me ) i just think that if your phone is fine the way it is and if those updates are not really important for u then maybe u should leave your phone the way it is... Coz many people are complaining about battery life issues after the update...
    The reason my best friend and I updated to 6.1 is because Apple has a tendency to release another update JUST as the jailbreak is released, I know that 6.0 6.0.1 6.0.2 will be able to JB but they do updates for a reason. I was having wifi issues when streaming videos on 6.0.1 and on 6.1 its beautiful. watching something on isteam right now.

Besides trying to wreck jailbreaks apple also fixes issues in updates... JUST saying as you did ask

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

This is absolutely amazing- I mean the whole JB process, and how easy it is to do once they're released. 6.1 released, a little over a week ago, and we'll have a JB that takes 5-10 minutes to perform, in a day or 2. That's awesome.
    I bought the original iPhone for $550 in '07- and was furious that I couldn't put ringtones on it! I went online and searched endlessly to find out if there was a way to add ringtones of my own, and I found a small site, dedicated to hacking the iPhone. Long story short, I was able to add ringtones, but it took about 4 programs to download, and then writing the code into the phone manually, and if you we're off by one tiny mishap, you had to do it all over again! Lol.... It was like a half hour per tone, but it was so exciting to be able to do it.
    Now, you DL one program, and it does all the work for you in 10 minutes... And the tweaks are endless. It's just amazing how far it has come in such a short time.
    I guess my whole rant there was about the waiting, it's worth every minute of time they need to make sure everything is working the way it needs to be, without issue. Take your time evad3rs,we've all gone months without, a few more days is nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Apple released an update that stopped smart banners from enabling javascript. If you care about privacy and security when browsing the web then that is single-handedly the reason to update.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,717 Times in 4,401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Actually they haven't promised Sunday at all. That was from a fake site.

MuscleNerd said "maybe Sunday, maybe after, maybe before."
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-02-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm excited for the jailbreak and can't wait. I've missed the tweaks for my iPhone 5!!! However, we all need to show appreciation for what these guys are doing. I'm sure they get money from sources within the Cydia Store (maybe not), but the time they're spending should be appreciated (whether they're compensated or not). I'm planning on donating a little after the jailbreak is released. If we all donated a little, it could help them a lot!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 6,930 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Actually they haven't promised Sunday at all. That was from a fake site.
    Correct. They didn't promise Sunday. Musclenerd did hint at it though. And the pictures of the idevices on the evasi0n site have Feb 3 on the calendar icon. So it is probably a safe bet it will be Sunday. Of course something could always happen to delay it, lets hope not though

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,717 Times in 4,401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Correct. They didn't promise Sunday. Musclenerd did hint at it though. And the pictures of the idevices on the evasi0n site have Feb 3 on the calendar icon. So it is probably a safe bet it will be Sunday. Of course something could always happen to delay it, lets hope not though
    Oh yes! We're all a'-hopin'!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!