Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The evasi0n iOS 6 Jailbreak is 75% Done, Linux Being Worked On, Private Testing Begins

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneProfile View Post
    Either today or tomorrow. They won't wait til sunday to release.
    If released on Sunday, their server will be swarmed for sure

Thanks
    Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,014 Posts

It seems that most, if not all, of you don't seem to realize that Linux is what Devs use to create your tweax!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Constantly refreshing their website every 10 minutes..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Colin9001 For This Useful Post:

ttiger (02-01-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    If they released the Mac version first wouldn't that kill off some of the traffic for the website? Instead of all of them at once?
    I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to feel "penalized" by running the unfortunate OS that would be last to get the jailbreak tool. Besides, I think everyone is forgetting that "we" the jailbreakers have control over traffic. Has anyone thought about having a little patience and self control by waiting until traffic subsides? Do we all HAVE to jailbreak on Sunday? We waited this long, will a couple of extra days really be that painful? I'm sure I"ll get tarred and feathered for that comment.

And yes, I'm following my own advice and waiting until later next week. Patience must come with age. :-)
    Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gibabe View Post
    I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to feel "penalized" by running the unfortunate OS that would be last to get the jailbreak tool. Besides, I think everyone is forgetting that "we" the jailbreakers have control over traffic. Has anyone thought about having a little patience and self control by waiting until traffic subsides? Do we all HAVE to jailbreak on Sunday? We waited this long, will a couple of extra days really be that painful? I'm sure I"ll get tarred and feathered for that comment.

And yes, I'm following my own advice and waiting until later next week. Patience must come with age. :-)
    Same here... Plus you forgot about the cydia being unresponsive because of the huge amount of traffic but im not waiting because of this, im waiting for next sunday coz next week i have midterms :/ and according to my experience, jailbreaking never takes 10 mins... Coz once i jailbreak i spend the rest if the day downloading awesome tweaks and themes plus next week, cydia will be running smoothly

extended beta testing tomorrow, release on Sunday most likely, I take that from info posted on twitter from the @evad3rs

It has become a tradition over the years for me to jailbreak on release day. This wont be the exception !

Quote Originally Posted by Merman123 View Post
    It has become a tradition over the years for me to jailbreak on release day. This wont be the exception !
    One more question, what will you do after being jailbroken, i mean you basically wont be able to refresh cydia due to the lag :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I will wait as I know they will update to a cleaner version of the tools right after release day

Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    One more question, what will you do after being jailbroken, i mean you basically wont be able to refresh cydia due to the lag :P
    I will simply stare at the Cydia icon on my iPhone 5 in awe

Haha LOL :P good luck then

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Guess you also have a tradition of sitting around and waiting while you are lagged and stuck, and then getting frustrated, and complaining about it here on modmyi!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,952 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Guys can someone please explain to me what do they mean by privet beta testing? And how do u become one? Thanks
    I think it also involves some sort of sexual favor to get on the beta team.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I think it also involves some sort of sexual favor to get on the beta team.
    Hahahahaha!!! 😂😂😂

I was once a beta tester and feel so dirty about it.... J/K

I Donated $17.42 to the JB team,Would of donated more but that was all I have in my account, but it's worth it.... Don't forget to click on there advertising links on the evasi0n website.. That also helps

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Crusader1933 For This Useful Post:

ugotpwned5 (02-01-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    I hope they don't make me choose between the Super Bowl and jailbreaking... Or do I?
    Can't ya multitask? 😝
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by godfred212 View Post
    I will wait as I know they will update to a cleaner version of the tools right after release day
    And yet another good point. I too, would rather not be an after beta beta tester. :-) I have a feeling that the same people who inadvertently rushed out to get an OTA update against advice, will be the same people who are first to trample the website.
    Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

^ This

The only reason I would care about jailbreak is for SIM card unlocking, do we have an idea when that might come true for 4S and 5?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast