Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MuscleNerd Confirms the Devices That Will Support the iOS 6.1 Jailbreak

Now now ladies. Your both pretty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shigh For This Useful Post:

raduga (01-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    Hahahaha!!!

MegaMind!

I'm a grown man and i have to admit that's one of my favorite movies!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Now you're conflating a private conversation we had in PM, Simon, with what I stated here. You're confusing the matter.
    This conversation has nothing to do with the one we are discussing in PM's except for the fact that you seem to have issues with time stamps.

TIMELINE

Apple Finally Releases iOS 6.1 to the Public
    Anthony posts news story about 6.1 being released publicly at 2:17pm Atlantic time

6.1 GM dropped today, gang!! From what i'm reading. I thought it was just BETA 5 - but it looks like several sources are confirming it's the real deal - 6.1 GM is here!!

Anyone wanna de-confirm it? Don't want to create needless hype. But this looks good. Anyone?
    This is your post #44 posted at 4:26pm yesterday Atlantic time

You even erroneously told me to reread post 1 in THIS thread, Simon, which doesn't say a word about 6.1's drop. So you got that wrong, dude.
    I never said read the first post of this thread, maybe you should go back and read what was posted.
    I posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    lol, check the front page bud
    Which would be the front page of MMi, where all the news is and where you would have seen that you WERE in fact late to the party of mentioning 6.1 was released.

Yes, Anthony then did have a thread AFTER this one that I eventually read about the 6.1 drop- but that was after I'd already read about the drop of 6.1 elsewhere. As I check back now Anthony's thread here did beat the other place (not that it's a competition) in terms of time of announcement (I had my time zone settings set wrong at other forum) I just hadn't read Anthony's 6.1 drop thread here til after the other.
    That was never in dispute. Mine and Anthony's comment was just telling you that new threads had already been posted with the news of 6.1 being officially released. Over 2 hours before your comment.

When I see a news thread I like I subscribe to it. Instead of updating us here, in this thread about the drop - another whole thread was started that I would have only seen if I checked the news feed FIRST. In the ModMyI app I'm taken to my favorites psge first. That's why I missed Anthony's 6.1 drop thread. .
    I understand why you came here first, we were just informing that newer threads were already published

But you were confusing thread and PM conversations there, Simon. All good.
    I wasn't confusing anything. As stated this has nothing to do with what we are discussing in PM's

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

You are pretty, Simon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    You are pretty, Simon!
    I know. But it's really nice to hear it sometimes lol

Now you're conflating a private conversation we had in PM, Simon, with what I stated here. You're confusing the matter. Here is post #44, my first here.
    You see how there's no mention of the time i got the info in it? After that post you guys responded like 'Dude you're so far behind' when I hadn't seen Anthony's other thread (about 6.1 drop) at the time of responding in this thread. You even erroneously told me to reread post 1 in THIS thread, Simon, which doesn't say a word about 6.1's drop. So you got that wrong, dude.

Yes, Anthony then did have a thread AFTER this one that I eventually read about the 6.1 drop- but that was after I'd already read about the drop of 6.1 elsewhere. As I check back now Anthony's thread here did beat the other place (not that it's a competition) in terms of time of announcement (I had my time zone settings set wrong at other forum) I just hadn't read Anthony's 6.1 drop thread here til after the other.

When I see a news thread I like I subscribe to it. Instead of updating us here, in this thread about the drop - another whole thread was started that I would have only seen if I checked the news feed FIRST. In the ModMyI app I'm taken to my favorites psge first. That's why I missed Anthony's 6.1 drop thread.

All good now. This place is great!! But you were confusing thread and PM conversations there, Simon. All good.

Peace....
    Geez......got it out of your system now?
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 01-29-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Geez......got it out of your system now?
    Hmmm yes.. I 'could' do another quote by quote rebuttal to Simon's recent one - 'cause he's still not getting my points.. But...
    1) I don't feel like it
    2) I respect too much Simon's cool leadership around here
    3) I won't because that would be exactly what people would expect of NewDes.. and I need to chill...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-29-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-29-2013), Simon (01-29-2013), The.Drifter (01-29-2013)

Thanks

Hmmm yes.. I could do a quote by quote rebuttal to Simon again.. But...
    1) I don't feel like it
    2) I respect Simon's cool leadership around here
    3) I won't because that would be exactly what people would expect of NewDes.. and I need to chill...
    Much respect

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (01-29-2013)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234