Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MuscleNerd Confirms the Devices That Will Support the iOS 6.1 Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Apple is still signing 6.0.2 right now so he can technically go to that. Although now there is no point to.
    Oh i didnt know that they were still signing... Sorry about that :/

Guys dont update OTA, do an itunes restore... According to @pimpskets on twitter...
    Last edited by Faresismail; 01-28-2013 at 12:09 PM.

MuscleNerd mentioned that ATV2 will be covered in jailbreak too. Just not the ATV3.

"@MuscleNerd: Awesome...as @EvilPenguin_ pointed out, we're seeing the final ATV2 6.1 today too. So ATV2 will be covered by the JB (not ATV3 tho)."

6.1 GM dropped today, gang!! From what i'm reading. I thought it was just BETA 5 - but it looks like several sources are confirming it's the real deal - 6.1 GM is here!!

Anyone wanna de-confirm it? Don't want to create needless hype. But this looks good. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    6.1 GM dropped today, gang!! From what i'm reading. I thought it was just BETA 5 - but it looks like several sources are confirming it's the real deal - 6.1 GM is here!!

Anyone wanna de-confirm it? Don't want to create needless hype. But this looks good. Anyone?
    GM? The public release is out. lol

Thanks
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

lol, check the front page bud

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    GM? The public release is out. lol
    lol, check the front page bud
    COOL.. Sorry!! Meant to post that in a different thread.... But even still - the opening thread refers to it as BETA 5. But the public release is out.. My phone's telling me I can upgrade to 6.1
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks

COOL.. Sorry!! Meant to post that in a different thread.... But even still - the opening thread refers to it as BETA 5. But the public release is out.. My phone's telling me I can upgrade to 6.1
    Huh? There are like 4 stories on the MMi front page about it being publicly released.

Huh? There are like 4 stories on the MMi front page about it being publicly released.
    I don't follow the main page. And THIS thread, Simon, only stated Beta 5. Gimme a break dude. Not all of us read everything. I don't even know what you're calling the MMI Front Page? What is that? I only ever use the ModMyI app since I'm on the road a lot. Hardly ever use a browser. Where's the front page from the ModMyI app?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

I don't follow the main page. And THIS thread, Simon, only stated Beta 5. Gimme a break dude. Not all of us read everything. I don't even know what you're calling the MMI Front Page? What is that? I only ever use the ModMyI app since I'm on the road a lot. Hardly ever use a browser. Where's the front page from the ModMyI app?
    lol, front page man. You know, where modmyi.com takes you
    In the app it would be under the news tab

lol, front page man. You know, where modmyi.com takes you
    In the app it would be under the news tab
    ModMyI app doesn't take you to a front page, Simon. It takes you into your favorites screen. And when you clik on the news tab it takes you to most recent news threads unread. When I asked my question, Anthony's thread on 6.1 going live hadn't caught my eye yet / obviously / or I wouldn't have asked the question.

ModMyI app doesn't take you to a front page, Simon. It takes you into your favorites screen. And when you clik on the news tab it takes you to most recent news threads unread. When I asked my question, Anthony's thread on 6.1 going live hadn't caught my eye yet / obviously / or I wouldn't have asked the question.
    Takes me to the front page :P

This is where it takes me!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,030 Posts

I see! That's cuz you have your Favorites listed first in the MMI.app

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I see! That's cuz you have your Favorites listed first in the MMI.app
    What does that mean? The ModMyI app has worked this way since I downloaded it fresh..? What am I missing ?

What does that mean? The ModMyI app has worked this way since I downloaded it fresh..? What am I missing ?
    Favorites are prioritized. I have no favorites, so I go right to the news.

Thanks

The little tabs at the bottom can be rearranged
    I don't have the news tab on mine either, but I don't need it as I try and keep up with new posts under the latest tab. So I see new posts and news.

You have news right on the left there. I suggest checking it out more often

The little tabs at the bottom can be rearranged
    I don't have the news tab on mine either, but I don't need it as I try and keep up with new posts under the latest tab. So I see new posts and news.

You have news right on the left there. I suggest checking it out more often
    I read the news daily, Simon. You're missing the point, dude. You need to reread my original post.

Thanks

I read the news daily, Simon. You're missing the point, dude. You need to reread my original post.
    I'm not missing any point dude. Your original post was proclaiming 6.1 came out. 2 hours and 9 minutes AFTER Anthony had already added a story about that in the news section. You are the only one missing something.

I'm not missing any point dude. Your original post was proclaiming 6.1 came out. 2 hours and 9 minutes AFTER Anthony had already added a story about that in the news section. You are the only one missing something.
    Now you're conflating a private conversation we had in PM, Simon, with what I stated here. You're confusing the matter. Here is post #44, my first here.

You see how there's no mention of the time i got the info in it? After that post you guys responded like 'Dude you're so far behind' when I hadn't seen Anthony's other thread (about 6.1 drop) at the time of responding in this thread. You even erroneously told me to reread post 1 in THIS thread, Simon, which doesn't say a word about 6.1's drop. So you got that wrong, dude.

Yes, Anthony then did have a thread AFTER this one that I eventually read about the 6.1 drop- but that was after I'd already read about the drop of 6.1 elsewhere. As I check back now Anthony's thread here did beat the other place (not that it's a competition) in terms of time of announcement (I had my time zone settings set wrong at other forum) I just hadn't read Anthony's 6.1 drop thread here til after the other.

When I see a news thread I like I subscribe to it. Instead of updating us here, in this thread about the drop - another whole thread was started that I would have only seen if I checked the news feed FIRST. In the ModMyI app I'm taken to my favorites psge first. That's why I missed Anthony's 6.1 drop thread.

All good now. This place is great!! But you were confusing thread and PM conversations there, Simon. All good.

Peace....
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-29-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast