+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leaked Images of Alleged iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 Components Surface

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Leaked Images of Alleged iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 Components Surface

Although Apple’s iPhone 5 is still relatively new to store shelves, a French tech blog claims to have acquired photos of components destined not only the rumored iPhone 5S but the so-called iPhone 6 as well, with one of the models being speculated to launch in a matter of months. NoWhereElse.fr recently published images of what it claims are loud speaker modules for the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 6. The images, according to the site, come from a source connected to an Apple supplier that makes the components.

The site is saying that Apple will deviate from its normal schedule of releasing one iPhone per year with the intention of rolling out as many as three iPhones in 2013. The iPhone 5S will allegedly serve as an incremental improvement on the iPhone 5, while the iPhone 6 will be a more substantial redesign, although no details were reported as to what the possible differences between the two might be. The third rumored iPhone model is supposedly what some are calling the iPhone Math, a larger-screen iPhone meant to give Apple a stake in the nascent but growing “phablet” market.

The pictured components, although out of focus, do bear a resemblance to the loud speaker unit from the iPhone 5, which the author of the report superimposed onto one photo for a comparison. Based purely off what we see in the pictures, it’s hard to say with certainty how likely they’ll end up inside a future Apple device. If the iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 do come out as described in the report though, it wouldn’t be the first time some components have been leaked prior to the release of an Apple device.

As of late, there seem to be many rumors about the Cupertino California company’s path in the next-generation lineup, despite the fact the previous iteration of the iPhone was released just a few months ago. This may be due to a response to analyst concerns that Apple must make a cheaper iPhone to compete in emerging markets. When asked about the possibility of such a thing, Cook said he wouldn’t go into Apple’s pricing strategy but that the company “[feels] great about the opportunity of getting products to customers.”

In the meantime, we’ll find out if the images end up being credible or not when more concrete information is released.

Source: NoWhereElse.fr via AppleInsider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Previously known as weedsmart
    Thanks

meh

Thanks

we wait , we wait for it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Seems safe to say this is a load of rubbish! Just look at the quality of the "iPhone 5s" part clearly a cheap part, you would expect parts to get better not worse for newer units

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4g-pro View Post
    we wait , we wait for it
    It seems like waiting is the only thing we've been doing :/

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySod View Post
    Seems safe to say this is a load of rubbish! Just look at the quality of the "iPhone 5s" part clearly a cheap part, you would expect parts to get better not worse for newer units
    Bro what where you expecting, its an Apple product

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

One new phone a year I can just about afford, but releasing 2 in twelve months will be beyond my budget so I will have to start skipping purchasing each new phone

I'm sure there are lots of other people in the same boat, so all the extra R&D expenditure won't be reflected in increased sales

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

I highly doubt either of those images or parts are real. Even the 5s parts look fake as all h311.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Not to pick a nit, but why would we care about parts? Unless it's assembled or something spectacular I don't care.
    Rumors are getting boring.

Thanks

You know, here's the biggest problem I have with all of this bull dung. You are only eligible for an upgrade every 2 years and unlocked phones are pricy as hell. So all in all what kind of sales would they yield from this doltish notion of 3 phones released in one year? I mean really, people. Also writing this article about parts of all things has already cost you some credibility as a writer. Reading it has cost me IQ points, and commenting on it, I've lost some intelligence. Now I'm just as dumb as you. Write something noteworthy for a change!

iPhone? More like MyPhone regkilla's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 6? now that's doing too much -_-

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting to use my upgrade. Hopefully passing up on the 5 will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    You know, here's the biggest problem I have with all of this bull dung. You are only eligible for an upgrade every 2 years and unlocked phones are pricy as hell. So all in all what kind of sales would they yield from this doltish notion of 3 phones released in one year? I mean really, people. Also writing this article about parts of all things has already cost you some credibility as a writer. Reading it has cost me IQ points, and commenting on it, I've lost some intelligence. Now I'm just as dumb as you. Write something noteworthy for a change!
    People will buy iPhones full price or just add a line if they want it bad enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 778 Posts

Hey, I also have a leaked image of the iPhone 5S...

Oh wait...I'm looking at it in my hand!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by highboi View Post
    meh
    I agree.
    Nothing in life is easy.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Waiting to use my upgrade. Hopefully passing up on the 5 will be worth it.
    i did the same to upgrade from a 4S to a 5S but if the 6 comes out before the end of the year i won't be happy.