Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Team of iOS Hackers Call Themselves the "evad3rs"

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
    People are still using numbers as l3tt3rs?
    Legal purposes.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by aidanharris View Post
    Tbh I think the jb is done and dusted by now (or at least nearing its final phase if it isn't). I think we are just waiting for Apple to release iOS 6.1 to not waste an exploit and if the exploits don't work on 6.1 then I think the jb will be released for 6.0/6.0.1/6.0.2. This is all just speculation of course
    That makes sense atleast

Over on the 'other most popular iPhone forum' - Simon's counterpart ( a moderator over there) very well spoken and trustworthy with his info just posted that an untethered jailbreak for '6.0.1' will be posted this weekend. Is that just flat wrong compared to all the tweeting that's been happening from Planetbeing and ipod2? Is there some 'hot shot' hacker that's nailed a jailbreak for 6.0.1 only without the help of the dev teams? Curious if anyone's heard about this or is it just another 'false alarm'?

Thanks!

Great group of people but they shouldn't of put a 3 in their name as they are 4

Thanks for the info.

When is the iOS 6.1 coming out ?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Over on the 'other most popular iPhone forum' - Simon's counterpart ( a moderator over there) very well spoken and trustworthy with his info just posted that an untethered jailbreak for '6.0.1' will be posted this weekend. Is that just flat wrong compared to all the tweeting that's been happening from Planetbeing and ipod2? Is there some 'hot shot' hacker that's nailed a jailbreak for 6.0.1 only without the help of the dev teams? Curious if anyone's heard about this or is it just another 'false alarm'?

Thanks!
    Totally false. It's not an official announcement; most likely speculation. Especially since the hackers themselves have said/implied they are waiting for the iOS 6.1 release.

If you have not heard it from any of the four hackers listed, it should not even be considered.

Wasn't the dream team the people that claim to have a jailbreak but then change to "raise awareness" about jailbreak scams

Quote Originally Posted by highboi View Post
    Wasn't the dream team the people that claim to have a jailbreak but then change to "raise awareness" about jailbreak scams
    No, the Dream Team was the hacker alliance effort that brought us the first jailbreak for the iPhone 4S.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Totally false. It's not an official announcement; most likely speculation. Especially since the hackers themselves have said/implied they are waiting for the iOS 6.1 release.

If you have not heard it from any of the four hackers listed, it should not even be considered.
    That's what I thought. This guy over at the 'largest iPhone forum' beside ModMyI is such a trusted person - never given to hype. That's why I was 'taken aback'. Well I guess we'll see. LOL!!. It wouldn't make any sense to release for 6.0.1 only anyway. That would leave SO many people stranded at this point since the prevailing wisdom has been to go ahead and update to 6.0.2...

Thanks Anthony.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-24-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highboi View Post
    Dream JB was just an idiot that wanted attention.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred503 View Post
    I'm willing to throw these guys some cash just for the work they've done. But not accepting donations? Blasphemy I say! Lol
    Unfortunately when they accept donations before hand it opens up people's entitlements. For instance, a lot will donate and then feel there donation entitles them to get the jail break. If it takes to long these entitled people feel as if they spent money why are they waiting.

Also what if 6.1 throws a wrench in the jailbreak and it takes longer? Or maybe doesn't happen at all.

Unfortunately people (not all) have forgot what a donation is a bout. Donating is what it is. To donate some money to someone with out strings. You donate to recognize hard work and appreciation. A lot of people donate to get something in return.

It's sad

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Krima (01-24-2013), Luiscastro23 (01-24-2013), NewdestinyX (01-24-2013), Silverado1987 (01-24-2013)

Thanks

Evad3rs?!?! this reminds me of Avengers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elitejelly For This Useful Post:

aidanharris (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,312 Times in 2,100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    Evad3rs?!?! this reminds me of Avengers
    Haha! Makes me think of the "Darkside"
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Has anyone noticed that their iPhone 5 wifi speeds are slower than their 4S? I was hitting 30Mbps on my 4S and rarely get over 20Mbps on my iPhone 5. I was hoping updating to 6.0.2 from 6.0 would have corrected the issue but it did not.

I thought the 5 was supposed to have faster wifi than the 4S?

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HovikGas View Post
    I can, cuz I'm in the same exact boat!
    It seems the "boat" has become a "Cruise Ship".
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Quote Originally Posted by danman2_2999 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that their iPhone 5 wifi speeds are slower than their 4S? I was hitting 30Mbps on my 4S and rarely get over 20Mbps on my iPhone 5. I was hoping updating to 6.0.2 from 6.0 would have corrected the issue but it did not.

I thought the 5 was supposed to have faster wifi than the 4S?
    EDIT: Read your post wrong.. Didn't see you said wifi.

My wifi strengths are about the same on 4S and 5. Where did you read that they should be better on iP5?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-25-2013 at 07:42 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

A 4S Is incapable, by design, of speeds as fast as 20Mbps. The max you can get out of a 4S is about 6 or 7 in the very best of situations. If you got 20 I'd need to see a screenshot of SpeedTest as proof taken by another phone showing that it's actually a 4S getting those results. iPhone 5 on LTE will get you between 20 and 50 Mbps. Lower than that if you're still on 4G.
    He said wifi lol

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    He said wifi lol
    oops..My bad! Lol!! Edited my post....
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-25-2013 at 07:42 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

EDIT: Read your post wrong.. Didn't see you said wifi.

My wifi strengths are about the same on 4S and 5. Where did you read that they should be better on iP5?
    My videos still buffer like a mofo on my 5 when on wifi. It really is annoying. And yes I do notice my wifi speed tests are slower on my 5 then 4s. Quite annoying

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast