Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing: The Future is Looking Bright for Jailbreaking, Pod2g Urges iOS 6.1 Release

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    So it looks like IOS6/601 wont be jailbroken and IOS6.1 will be.
    If they want a thanks then they will get lots of them when the next jailbreak is released.
    WHY thank them now for nothing. My iPad3 is still not jailbroken so they dont get a thanks yet. They get a WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!!? Its been what? 6 months since IOS6 came out and still nothing.
    I wish there was a way for them to block people like you from using their jailbreaks.

It's attitudes like yours that drive hard working hackers away from doing this stuff.

I mean your right. Why thank them for past jail breaks. Why thank them for never giving up and continuing to try and outsmart the most secure platform out.

Your right why the hell would we thank them because your ******* iPad3 isn't jailbroken yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    For iOS 5, yes.
    So this really doesn't effect devices like iPhone 4S and 5 that can only restore on apple signed FW?

Quote Originally Posted by katheikia View Post
    I've been on 5.0.1 for ever, patiently awaiting the 6.1 jailbreak!!!
    Same here!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DjCasey For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (01-23-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,449 Times in 2,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DjCasey View Post
    Same here!!!
    How come you ones didn't make the jump to 5.1.1 when it was out? I was on 5.0.1 JB & made the jump to 5.1.1 (and still jailbroken on it) minimal differences between the two but most 4S users will be still on it...it's not all doom and gloom

If they want a thanks then they will get lots of them when the next jailbreak is released.
    WHY thank them now for nothing. My iPad3 is still not jailbroken so they dont get a thanks yet. They get a WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!!? Its been what? 6 months since IOS6 came out and still nothing.
    Jeez I think that's totally the wrong attitude! Be THANKFUL & GRATEFUL that we have been and are able to even JB our devices is my advice! You think the Dev team are ones to blame here? It's Apple, they close off the device and the Dev Team open it...if its taking too long YOU MAKE A JAILBREAK THEN!! they have their lives too which I think you are forgetting about...The JB universe is not all about YOU which may concern you...I give them thanks as inspiration that they are looking into Jailbreaking whatever firmware they are working on. We are supposed to come together as one with being a jailbreak community and be supportive and your comments are just down right selfish...

Lastly if the iOS device doesn't do what you are after Unjailbroken perhaps you need to look at "other" devices...
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 01-23-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Quote Originally Posted by danman2_2999 View Post
    Just to clarify... I have iPhone 5 on 6.0 .... would it be best to update now to 6.0.2? Or wait for a 6.1 jailbreak?
    Update to iOS 6.0.2.

I have to agree with Orby, be thankful that they are even trying...

Some people think they are entitled to a jailbreak. This isn't the case. The hackers work for FREE on their own time. This always seemed to get overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    So this really doesn't effect devices like iPhone 4S and 5 that can only restore on apple signed FW?
    The iOS 5 to iOS 5 restores are for iPhone 4S included, but not the iPhone 5. However, we recommend that you still do not use OTA updates, just in case anything is uncovered in the future.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 01-23-2013 at 07:59 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

2k1 (01-23-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    You're fine. iOS 6.0.2 is for iPhone 5 and iPad Mini only.

iOS 6.0.2
    Ah...gotcha. Thanks man.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,248 Times in 6,620 Posts

It really amazes me how little people know about jailbreaking. Instead of coming here and complaining or asking the questions that have been asked 10000 times, be assertive and do a little research. So many people with a sense of entitlement and that want to be spoon fed. Ever heard of google. Oh yeah, this forum even has a search feature. Better yet, just PM Anthony, I'm sure he won't mind.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (01-23-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It really amazes me how little people know about jailbreaking. Instead of coming here and complaining or asking the questions that have been asked 10000 times, be assertive and do a little research. So many people with a sense of entitlement and that want to be spoon fed. Ever heard of google. Oh yeah, this forum even has a search feature. Better yet, just PM Anthony, I'm sure he won't mind.
    I agree. PM Anthony lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Looks like this only concerns restoring?
    Yes, based on information provided by the Dev regarding OTA updates, restoring is the main factor, but it's not to say that it is the "only" factor.

NOTE:
    I gotta start refreshing the app before replying
    Last edited by EVO; 01-23-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I agree. PM Anthony lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-23-2013), Simon (01-23-2013)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (01-23-2013)

Thanks

At least someone has a sense of humor
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (01-23-2013), Simon (01-23-2013)

The only problem I see is I'm on an iPad 3 iOS 5.1.1 jailbroke and they end up not being able to jailbreak 6.1 and I'm stuck on iOS 5 still.

I am not even working on jailbreak and I want to call you an *******. Hope your ipad 3 gets water damaged mofo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    The only problem I see is I'm on an iPad 3 iOS 5.1.1 jailbroke and they end up not being able to jailbreak 6.1 and I'm stuck on iOS 5 still.
    And the problem is exactly???

Just that I'd like to be on iOS 6

Thanks

What are you missing out on?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

bbrks (01-23-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,449 Times in 2,138 Posts

If u plug your iPad into iTunes I'm sure it would let update to iOS6? 😳
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

How do we save ssh blobs for iPad Mini ??
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Well im not really sure if this is possible but cant u save shsh blobs and upgrade, and if they dont have a jb for ios 6, downgrade?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast