Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Auxo App Switcher Tweak Updated to Version 1.2-1 With New Features

Default Popular Auxo App Switcher Tweak Updated to Version 1.2-1 With New Features

Those of you that have been following the latest jailbreak trends know all about Auxo. Itís a very popular App Switcher solution that went from popular iOS concept to popular jailbreak tweak in a matter of months. The credit for designing the concept goes to Sentry_NC, and the credit for bringing the tweak to reality goes to J_W97 and JamieD360 for iOS 6 and iKy1e for iOS 5.

Auxo version 1.2-1 has been released today and brings several new features to the already feature-rich App Switcher. One of the new features is the addition of some brand new toggles for the toggle interface in Auxo:

The new toggles included with the update are Location Services, Flashlight, Vibration, and VPN. Also, not really a toggle, a Respring button has been added as a choice for the toggle interface. You can slide toggles in and out of the Auxo toggle interface and rearrange them similarly to how to slide apps and widgets in and out of Notification Center. Because of the additional toggles, Auxo makes three rows available instead of two to make room for any additional toggles you may want to enable.

Also new in the update, if you donít use the music controls in the App Switcher that often, but you use the toggles page in the App Switcher a lot, you can now enable a new option that makes the toggle page the first page to the left of the App Switcher when you swipe left rather than the music controls:

Another important new feature in Auxo 1.2-1 is the VIP applications option. The VIP applications option allows you to select applications that wonít be closed from the App Switcher when you close all applications running in the background. There is a preferences pane in Auxoís settings where you can select your VIP applications:

Last but not least, one of the final major additions to Auxo is the Activator integration. If you have Activator installed, you will now find two new options that you can set Activator actions to:

With these new options, you can quickly get to the Auxo music controls or Auxo toggle page using an Activator action of your choice. If you donít use Activator, donít worry! Auxo wonít force you install Activator as a dependency. You can still get to the music controls and toggle page simply by swiping left when you open the App Switcher.

Auxo continues to impress us with todayís update. If you are an existing owner of Auxo, the update is free to you. If you have not yet purchased Auxo, you can grab it for only $1.99 in the BigBoss repository today. Auxo supports the iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.1.1 or iOS 6+, however iPad support is coming in the future.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 01-20-2013 at 01:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

irespectfemales (01-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No IOS 5.0.1 support again, i feel like punching my self for not updating to 5.1.1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Limpfoot For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (01-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Limpfoot View Post
    No IOS 5.0.1 support again, i feel like punching my self for not updating to 5.1.1
    iOS 5.0.1 support is being worked on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (01-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Limpfoot View Post

Why would you still be on 5.0.1 anyways...?

Quote Originally Posted by pedwily View Post
    Why would you still be on 5.0.1 anyways...?
    I stayed on 5.0.1 because its a pain downloading all my tweaks and apps back and I remembered I once upgraded and lost all 1030 of my songs.i was pissed!!

Still immediately crashing me back to safe mode whenever I use it. Dash doesn't. Multiflow doesn't.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,368 Posts

I've gotta say (even though I don't have Auxo), the developer has done some nice updates w/ the user in mind! Kudos to you!

I'll try this out once a jailbreak comes for ip5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

irespectfemales (01-21-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    I stayed on 5.0.1 because its a pain downloading all my tweaks and apps back and I remembered I once upgraded and lost all 1030 of my songs.i was pissed!!
    You can update to 5.1.1 whenever you want, you know that right?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HovikGas For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (01-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by HovikGas View Post
    You can update to 5.1.1 whenever you want, you know that right?
    Really? Using what

Thanks

Really? Using what
    Redsn0w, I assume.

As long as your blobs are saved

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (01-20-2013)

Really? Using what
    Only if you have iOS 5.1.1 blobs saved.

Yes, it'd be redsn0w.

But my iPad 2 was never updated to 5.1.1,i stayed on 5.0.1 so I don't have shsh saved

But my iPad 2 was never updated to 5.1.1,i stayed on 5.0.1 so I don't have shsh saved
    Then it would have to stay on iOS 5.0.1 or go to iOS 6.0.1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Then it would have to stay on iOS 5.0.1 or go to iOS 6.0.1.
    But doesn't Cydia usually automatically add the saved blobs for future firmwares? If so, then he could retrieve his saved SHSH blobs from TinyUmbrella or redsn0w.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    But doesn't Cydia usually automatically add the saved blobs for future firmwares? If so, then he could retrieve his saved SHSH blobs from TinyUmbrella or redsn0w.
    That would mean he has his blobs saved. He said his aren't.

Jj2345, check your Cydia page and see if you have iOS 5.1.1 blobs saved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    That would mean he has his blobs saved. He said his aren't.

Jj2345, check your Cydia page and see if you have iOS 5.1.1 blobs saved.
    I'm thinking he didn't realize they will always be automatically added from now on. Although its not guaranteed, they probably were saved w/out him knowing.

Default Crashing issues...
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Still immediately crashing me back to safe mode whenever I use it. Dash doesn't. Multiflow doesn't.
    You using Shrink? That is what is causing my issues. Once I disable Shrink in SBSettings it works fine. Grr. I dont like how these play together. The only Shrink alternative is Bigify, which works, but with way less customizability (cant change dock and springboard icon sizes independent of each other). Springtomize2 wont work either because it wont work well with infinidock...it crams all downsized icons to the middle of the dock. What a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan4VT View Post
    You using Shrink? That is what is causing my issues. Once I disable Shrink in SBSettings it works fine. Grr. I dont like how these play together. The only Shrink alternative is Bigify, which works, but with way less customizability (cant change dock and springboard icon sizes independent of each other). Springtomize2 wont work either because it wont work well with infinidock...it crams all downsized icons to the middle of the dock. What a bummer.
    Dude, Shrink was the problem. I disabled it and auxo works perfectly. Since I'm back to running a 4x4 layout with 5 icons on the dock, I generally don't need shrink as much as I used to. I did like making the notification badges 150% size though. Thanks again.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I'm thinking he didn't realize they will always be automatically added from now on. Although its not guaranteed, they probably were saved w/out him knowing.
    He probably has 5.1.1 installed by the factory ..hence why. This is the same issue I have can't restore back to 5.1.1 even thou cydia has my shsh saved.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Does Dash actually close apps for you? It definitely does not for me. I made a quick demo with DisplayRecorder showing the behavior a few months back.

Dash Doesn't Close Apps - YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast