Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Auxo App Switcher Tweak Updated to Version 1.2-1 With New Features

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    That would mean he has his blobs saved. He said his aren't.

Jj2345, check your Cydia page and see if you have iOS 5.1.1 blobs saved.
    Cydia ALWAYS saves newer blobs. You don't have to have ever been on the iOS for the blobs to get saved. For example I've never been on a phone with 6.0.1 and yet my 4S on 5.1.1 has 6.0.1 blobs already auto saved by Cydia. He can easily get to 5.1.1 from 5.0.1 with RedSn0w from all I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan4VT View Post
    Springtomize2 wont work either because it wont work well with infinidock...it crams all downsized icons to the middle of the dock. What a bummer.
    What??!! That's been driving me crazy; that pushing all the dock icons to middle. But I have had Infinidock and Springtomize together for ages and it was never a problem. The problem arose after an update to one or the other a few months back. I did get the icons in the dock to stretch to full wide again by changing something in Infinidock that I don't remember now. It's good to hear someone else had this problem. Drove me batty for weeks til I found the change in Infinidock. I'll go find again.. and report back.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-21-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12