Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Temple Run 2 to Be Available in the U.S. App Store Tonight, Will Be Free

Default Temple Run 2 to Be Available in the U.S. App Store Tonight

Many are familiar with the popular Temple Run game for iOS, which has had great success in the iOS App Store since it is both free and fun. In the game, you are running and are expected to keep up with all the turns and obstacles as they appear by using the swipe gestures you learn in the tutorial level. You also collect coins on the way by tilting your device to move side-to-side.

Temple Run 2, a sequel to the original Temple Run game in the iOS App Store, will be made available tonight in the iOS App Store. Above is a trailer of the game, showing you the game play and how the controls will work. Just like the original Temple Run, Temple Run 2 will be free in the App Store, however it will offer in-app purchasable content.

Temple Run 2 will be a universal application, meaning it can be installed on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with a single purchase. In addition, the application will be optimized from the start to take full advantage of the additional pixels in the iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G.

Temple Run 2 will likely become popular just like the original. Are you going to be grabbing the game and playing it?

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the link below:

Video Link

Sources: Macgasm

Way better than the original
    Last edited by Mc-Lovin_341; 01-16-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Wow big improvement in 2

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Very cool gonna have to try this out

Thanks

I tried it out... it sucks. sticking with the original.

I am big time fan of Temple Run orginal. With temple run 2 , i didn't find much difference apart from very small changes.

Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    I tried it out... it sucks. sticking with the original.
    Why don't you like it?

I think it's better than the original. The graphics alone are easier to look at.