+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: NRA Releases New Shooting Range Game for Ages 4 and Up

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by jemkeith I will give you a reason when you can tell what makes a semi auto black rifle different from a semi auto hunting rifle... Why is
...
  1. #21
    My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Milwaukee
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jemkeith View Post
    I will give you a reason when you can tell what makes a semi auto black rifle different from a semi auto hunting rifle... Why is one acceptable and one not? Especially given that hunting rifles are usually a LOT more powerful than the most common Ar-15, 5.56 Nato.
    Agreed jemkeith!
    Plus, the idea that regulating certain guns will CAUSE "related" deaths to stop is ridiculous!
    Then only the criminals will have these weapons.
    Last edited by thevmax; 01-15-2013 at 10:40 AM.

  2. #22
    Green Apple jigar7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    NRA... such pathetic b@#tards!!
    I read an article where the NRA were teaching professors how to shoot after the school shootout... so now if a professor looses his head and shoots up a school/college... NRA will try to teach the kindergarten kids next.... the outcome of both is the same for the NRA... their sole motive... MORE ARMS & AMMUNITION SALES!! B@#tards!!

  3. #23
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 53 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post

    Why can't people like you just admit the simple fact is that they love guns. So much so in fact, that the consequential loss of human life (no matter how often, or how awful) is a acceptable price to pay to continue to experience the joys of owning a gun. Is this statement incorrect? What could possibly happen that would be worse than what happened at Sandy Hook? And make you realize "Hmm, you know what...I think guns could just possibly be partly responsible for killing all of those innocent people"....NOTHING. You will never admit this. It all just goes to highlight people like you...just don't care.
    seriously? How about 9/11... or Oklahoma City bombing, or the numerous other deaths that occur each day with or without a gun? Your arguments are very ignorant and idealistic. There is no way you have a CCW permit or own firearms, as you would understand the rights you have far more, and appreciate them far more.
    Really?

  4. #24
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    Who cares about how fast someone who has practiced for years can shoot and reload a gun? Stop fabricating and arguing points that no one has ever argued. No one is worried about a Olympian Marksman running around killing everyone.

    Are you really trying to compare guns to cars? Do you hear yourself? Do you realize how desperate and crazed your argument is? Collecting and or shooting guns is a hobby, it is not a necessity. We have trained men and women specifically trained to carry and shoot guns in our Country. Driving to work in the morning, or going to buy groceries, or driving someone to the doctor...is a necessity. Do you know what the difference is? I believe you do, but your passion for guns, and your selfish desire to not give up anything for the betterment of society, clouds your thinking.

    Why can't people like you just admit the simple fact is that they love guns. So much so in fact, that the consequential loss of human life (no matter how often, or how awful) is a acceptable price to pay to continue to experience the joys of owning a gun. Is this statement incorrect? What could possibly happen that would be worse than what happened at Sandy Hook? And make you realize "Hmm, you know what...I think guns could just possibly be partly responsible for killing all of those innocent people"....NOTHING. You will never admit this. It all just goes to highlight people like you...just don't care.
    People like you can't admit that they're afraid to defend themselves. They're just spineless cowards who want the government to tell them what to do. If you don't want a gun and choose not to defend yourself, fine. But if you try to take that right from me, by God you will have a reckoning.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jemkeith For This Useful Post:

    Airwaves182 (01-15-2013)

  6. #25
    Green Apple HCWHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    So. Calif.
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    Who cares about how fast someone who has practiced for years can shoot and reload a gun? Stop fabricating and arguing points that no one has ever argued. No one is worried about a Olympian Marksman running around killing everyone.

    Are you really trying to compare guns to cars? Do you hear yourself? Do you realize how desperate and crazed your argument is? Collecting and or shooting guns is a hobby, it is not a necessity. We have trained men and women specifically trained to carry and shoot guns in our Country. Driving to work in the morning, or going to buy groceries, or driving someone to the doctor...is a necessity. Do you know what the difference is? I believe you do, but your passion for guns, and your selfish desire to not give up anything for the betterment of society, clouds your thinking.

    Why can't people like you just admit the simple fact is that they love guns. So much so in fact, that the consequential loss of human life (no matter how often, or how awful) is a acceptable price to pay to continue to experience the joys of owning a gun. Is this statement incorrect? What could possibly happen that would be worse than what happened at Sandy Hook? And make you realize "Hmm, you know what...I think guns could just possibly be partly responsible for killing all of those innocent people"....NOTHING. You will never admit this. It all just goes to highlight people like you...just don't care.
    Why do you anti-gun folks always want to use extreme examples but when refuted, you just use more extreme examples? It doesn't take years or an Olympic marksman to become fairly proficient in reloading a gun multiple times quickly. Large clips simply aren't a major facilitator for crime.

    As for cars, why are there any cars sold in the US that will go faster than, say, 80 mph? Huh? It's illegal and certainly unsafe to drive that fast on our roads and highways but most cars will break 80. It's not necessary to get to work or buy groceries. Most Fatal accidents are caused either by DUI or excessive speed. You and all the other car drivers must love fast cars so much that the loss of human life is an acceptable price to pay to continue to experience the joys of owning a fast car. And before you go on and on about comparing cars to guns, fast cars and high capacity magazines are TOTALLY analogous. The only difference is intentions and motives of the PEOPLE who operate or wield them.

    IMO the events at Sandy Hook are due to a failure of our system for reporting and treatment of the mentally ill and a failure of proper responsibility by the kid's mother. The nutcase should never had access to, nor practice with, the use of guns from his mother. She exhibited unbelievably poor judgement and paid for it with her own life, but unfortunately so did 26 other innocent people.

  7. #26
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    According to both the huffington post and msnbc alcohol kills more people each year than guns. do we need alcohol? Is it a necessity? Why not ban it? Oh it was tried? How did that work? Oh it didn't? Uh huh. And so it will work with guns you think? Yep.

    Alcohol linked to 75,000 U.S. deaths a year - Health - Addictions | NBC News
    Alcohol-Related Deaths Kill More Than AIDS, TB Or Violence, WHO Reports


    For example..."The actions of one crazy person does not make drinkers criminals"....No it does not, no one ever said it did. But by simply owning alcohol...are they not responsible in some way, or in some part no matter how small? Not responsible as in "this is all your fault", but responsible in the sense that the reality of everyone owning alcohol, alcohol being everywhere, alcohol being so common that it is impossible to keep them ALL out of the wrong hands...is that people that should not have alcohol, will be able to get alcohol. Maybe not every time, maybe not even a small amount of the time. It could happen only once...and if someone you love just so happened to be involved...just that one time... and lost their life...Would you really be on here today posting these thoughtless comments?

    It truly saddens me that people's unbelievably selfish love for alcohol...yes, alcohol...Is more powerful than their love for their fellow man, their fellow neighbor. These people value their freedom to drink, more than they value assuring people's safety, or even ATTEMPTING to assure people's safety. And their reasoning is "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT! WE DIDN'T DRINK THA! DON'T BLAME ME!" Instead of saying "You know what...I LOVE my alcohol...But if alcohol being freely accessible across the nation endangers even one life...I am willing to sacrifice a hobby of mine.

  8. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    Are you really trying to compare guns to cars?
    Ok, if not cars, then what about alcohol? What purpose does it server other than to provide over 6 billion in tax revenue a year? Not to mention that the option to increase alcohol tax has been on the table since Obama's re-election in November that would increase revenue to 182 billion over then next 10 years. The health cost alone for alcohol is 223 billion annually. Not to mention alcohol related deaths account for 4% of worldwide deaths which is greater than TB, Aids, and Violent crimes.

    A simple check of the CDC database WISQARS Fatal Injury Reports show violent crimes committed with guns including murders, aggravated assaults and robberies have declined for the past three straight years. However, current control advocates such as the brady campaign are using numbers from 2008.

    As for the first question

    "But give me a good reason why any person needs a semi automatic assault style weapon with a 100 round magazine?"

    Isn't the answer obvious? I am a law abiding citizen of the United State of America. My only record is that of a couple of speeding tickets in my younger years. I suffer from no mental illness or addiction that could impair my judgment in the use of firearms. I am a hunter and sports enthusiasts and besides firearms I enjoy shooting a bow.

    OK, I have to go back to the car issue...lets put it this way. Yes cars are necessary for travel and commuting to work, but why do I need a vehicle that can travel faster than the legally posted speed limit? Or why does a car enthusiast need a 6.2-liter V-8 that will pump out 450 horsepower at 6,000 RPM and 450 pound-feet of torque at 4,000 RPM for a sub-four-second 0-60 mph time? What purpose does it serve? Why does someone need to get to 60mph that fast? Why not put a throttle limit on vehicles so that they can not go faster than the posted speed limit? With current gps technology and data storage, a system could be built that would track a vehicles location and automatically limit the vehicles rate of travel to that of the current road.

    To mean the answer is not more gun control, but strengthening of laws that deal with gun violence as well as improving mental health access and treatment. I'm all for stronger laws to do background checks and anyone with nothing to hide should have no problem with that aspect of gun ownership. People do not realize the number of checks that are already preformed on them when ever they apply a job, or credit card, or loan. Some of those are more invasive than current federal gun checks.

    As an example, following the Virginia tech shootings, Then Govenor Kaine signed a bill in 2008 tin hat increased funding and increased access to mental health that a study 2009 showed that it was already having positive results. However, in 2010 the same govenor's budget cuts reversed the 2008 law and cut 12 mil in mental health and set 3 mental health facilities for closure...most notably the Commonwealth Center for Children and Adolescents which housed and treated children who have threatened or attempted suicide, exhibit aggressive or assaultive behavior.

  9. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Yeah making guns illegal will so work. Like making drugs illegal? How that workin out?

  10. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    But give me a good reason why any person needs a semi automatic assault style weapon with a 100 round magazine?
    That way when I am hunting and the first 99 rounds miss Bambi, I'll still have one more chance!

  11. #30
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Are you really trying to compare guns to cars? Do you hear yourself? Do you realize how desperate and crazed your argument is? Collecting and or shooting guns is a hobby, it is not a necessity. We have trained men and women specifically trained to carry and shoot guns in our Country. Driving to work in the morning, or going to buy groceries, or driving someone to the doctor...is a necessity. Do you know what the difference is? I believe you do, but your passion for guns, and your selfish desire to not give up anything for the betterment of society, clouds your thinking.

    Why can't people like you just admit the simple fact is that they love guns. So much so in fact, that the consequential loss of human life (no matter how often, or how awful) is a acceptable price to pay to continue to experience the joys of owning a gun. Is this statement incorrect? What could possibly happen that would be worse than what happened at Sandy Hook? And make you realize "Hmm, you know what...I think guns could just possibly be partly responsible for killing all of those innocent people"....NOTHING. You will never admit this. It all just goes to highlight people like you...just don't care.
    News flash...cars are not a necessity either. How did people get by without cars in the days before they existed? People used horse and buddy...and even horse and buggy isn't essential. People have legs, they can walk. If you want to go to work, or want to buy groceries...you can walk. Cars are just as essential as guns. In fact...it is a right to own a gun, it is not a right to own a car. The right to own guns is defined in the Constitution, but the right to own a car is not.

    Why can't people like you admit that you hate guns, so much so, in fact, that you will trample the civil liberties and rights of your fellow man for your own selfish political ideologies.

    If you ban guns, you take guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens.

  12. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    Who cares about how fast someone who has practiced for years can shoot and reload a gun? Stop fabricating and arguing points that no one has ever argued. No one is worried about a Olympian Marksman running around killing everyone.

    Are you really trying to compare guns to cars? Do you hear yourself? Do you realize how desperate and crazed your argument is? Collecting and or shooting guns is a hobby, it is not a necessity. We have trained men and women specifically trained to carry and shoot guns in our Country. Driving to work in the morning, or going to buy groceries, or driving someone to the doctor...is a necessity. Do you know what the difference is? I believe you do, but your passion for guns, and your selfish desire to not give up anything for the betterment of society, clouds your thinking.

    Why can't people like you just admit the simple fact is that they love guns. So much so in fact, that the consequential loss of human life (no matter how often, or how awful) is a acceptable price to pay to continue to experience the joys of owning a gun. Is this statement incorrect? What could possibly happen that would be worse than what happened at Sandy Hook? And make you realize "Hmm, you know what...I think guns could just possibly be partly responsible for killing all of those innocent people"....NOTHING. You will never admit this. It all just goes to highlight people like you...just don't care.
    This may be kinda hard for you to understand bc you seem to not remember history very well but our fathers gave us the "right to bear arms" for a very good reason!

    To protect us against from dictators, tyrannical & totalitarian governments!!! Wake UP! Hittler talked about gun control all the time & even enacted it to some extents.

    Are all you cowards that are too scared to defend yourself just going to blatantly ignore this?? Why can't you just admit the fact that you have no care for this country and how hard our fathers fought for its freedom? Why can't you admit the fact that collectivist like you are willing to give up personal freedom & liberty bc you're too much of a spineless puppet to protect yourself!?

    I don't even believe the events at Sandy hook really happened the way they did. The story was changed way too much and so much of it just doesn't add up.

    Why have all the recent mass murders that have gained national media attention started with reports of multiple shooters?? Sounds fishy! Further more why is the story about the Sandy hook's shooters mom so varied? First she worked there. Then nobody could verify that so the story after that is she's a substitute teacher. Also there were initial reports that the principle was the one that warned everyone but the next day it's reported that she was killed first.

    Also to prove how bad the national media is about covering things that don't fit the agenda I'd like to point out that here on Texas (San Antonio) there was an incident where a guy was in a rage and killed his gf at a restaurant and proceeded to go next door to a movie theater to attempt to kill more people. But guess what? A law-abiding citizen with a gun took him out before it got worse!!

    Why wasn't this all over the news for weeks to come and why weren't we all talking about how our right to bear arms was ESSENTIAL in preventing another huge loss? Well it was on the the alternative media sites! But the major networks that are controlled just didn't seem to care!?

    WAKE up people! Things just don't add up!
    mod/edit links removed.

  13. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    This may be kinda hard for you to understand bc you seem to not remember history very well but our fathers gave us the "right to bear arms" for a very good reason!

    To protect us against from dictators, tyrannical & totalitarian governments!!! Wake UP! Hittler talked about gun control all the time & even enacted it to some extents.

    Are all you cowards that are too scared to defend yourself just going to blatantly ignore this?? Why can't you just admit the fact that you have no care for this country and how hard our fathers fought for its freedom? Why can't you admit the fact that collectivist like you are willing to give up personal freedom & liberty bc you're too much of a spineless puppet to protect yourself!?

    I don't even believe the events at Sandy hook really happened the way they did. The story was changed way too much and so much of it just doesn't add up.

    Why have all the recent mass murders that have gained national media attention started with reports of multiple shooters?? Sounds fishy! Further more why is the story about the Sandy hook's shooters mom so varied? First she worked there. Then nobody could verify that so the story after that is she's a substitute teacher. Also there were initial reports that the principle was the one that warned everyone but the next day it's reported that she was killed first.

    Also to prove how bad the national media is about covering things that don't fit the agenda I'd like to point out that here on Texas (San Antonio) there was an incident where a guy was in a rage and killed his gf at a restaurant and proceeded to go next door to a movie theater to attempt to kill more people. But guess what? A law-abiding citizen with a gun took him out before it got worse!!

    Why wasn't this all over the news for weeks to come and why weren't we all talking about how our right to bear arms was ESSENTIAL in preventing another huge loss? Well it was on the the alternative media sites! But the major networks that are controlled just didn't seem to care!?

    WAKE up people! Things just don't add up!
    Dude I agree! But half the people in america don't care since they're from Asia or Mexico especially in California where I'm from..

  14. #33
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,990
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 858 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    Also to prove how bad the national media is about covering things that don't fit the agenda I'd like to point out that here on Texas (San Antonio) there was an incident where a guy was in a rage and killed his gf at a restaurant and proceeded to go next door to a movie theater to attempt to kill more people. But guess what? A law-abiding citizen with a gun took him out before it got worse!!

    Why wasn't this all over the news for weeks to come and why weren't we all talking about how our right to bear arms was ESSENTIAL in preventing another huge loss? Well it was on the the alternative media sites! But the major networks that are controlled just didn't seem to care!?
    LOL! I live in Dallas and didnt even hear about that!!!!

    You are correct, the media spins whatever supports its agenda or what is popular to the masses. We don't hear about the heroes that save the day because they were allowed to carry; only how guns are bad and need to go away. We don't blame the person w/ the gun but, instead, blame the tool used.

    As stated earlier, far more deaths are related to automobiles, knives, etc. but those aren't proposed to be banned cuz somebody hasn't made it an issue yet!

    I only HOPE that one day your (anti-gun fanatics) life will be saved by a civilian that carries a firearm. If he/she wasn't there to protect you and the others, what would you have done? Oh that's right, you would have died! LOL!

  15. #34
    Green Apple Pizentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    I am pleasantly surprised by many of the comments here. When I first clicked on the article I was expecting mostly anti 2nd amendment comments. Its good to see so many pro Constitution comments. Especially when the comments take apart the Antis comments. I blame the schools and there lack of actually educating our children. No one these days understands the purpose of the constitution or why it was made the Foundation of our country.

    First and foremost, The 2nd amendment is not and was not intended for giving us the right to hunt.

  16. #35
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,990
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 858 Posts

    ...and since I'm on my pedestal:

    Sandy Hook truly broke my heart. It brought me to tears thinking about how many children the same age as mine lost their lives. BUT, it was the fault of the individual...not the gun(s).

    The gun didnt come up w/ the idea nor did it drive itself to the school nor did it pull its own trigger.

    The shooter did all these things and could've easily used a knife like the guy in China ON THE SAME DAY!

    Point is, the shooter had problems. He had no morals or values that were instilled in him while he was growing up. It's the same story as all these other mass shootings.

    (Here's where I preach) Being a Devout Christian (which is what our country was built on, FYI), we KNOW right from wrong and we have values and morals. Our government (and you people) want to remove Christianity from our society. Well...here you go! You want it out, then here's the result of a generation without Christianity. You want to blame God but He's only giving you what you asked for! He's withdrawn His protective Hand from us and let us make our choice to move away from Him; and these are the outcomes!

    So, remember, this is your doing...
    Last edited by thazsar; 01-15-2013 at 09:39 PM.

  17. #36
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 49 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bargsbeer View Post
    Actually Machine Guns have always been legal in America. Please do some research on your laws first.
    I love how you cherry picked your quote from what I said. I clearly say later how you have to have a special license to have a machine gun. The general public could own a machine gun without restriction. So next time maybe learn to read or simply don't cherry pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    Sweet i am downloading right now thanks NRA for protecting our Amendments.
    Lol you think the NRA gives a rats add about the 2nd? Years ago they were all about gun safety, now their simply a pawn and lobbying group for the gun manufactures. They were of course for gun restrictions when it came to "negros" in the south during the civil rights marches..... So pretty much up until 1968 the NRA was supportive of controls on fire arms.
    Last edited by rkswat; 01-15-2013 at 06:47 PM.

  18. #37
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    iLoveWindows, it's your right to want to give up your guns and great for you. Coming onto a message board to convince others to do the same will not make a difference you will change no ones mind and just make people argue with you. The facts, cars and drunk drivers kill more people a year then firearm violence and I don't see you on a soapbox about that, knives kill more people then firearms. I still see no soapbox. Yes the crime that was committed was horrible but banning, or restricting, or registering firearms will not keep them out of hands of people who want them

  19. #38
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 49 Times in 31 Posts

    I would like anyone to show me in the 2nd amendment where it says your rights guarantee ANY weapon you wish. Please point that out to me. I have read it many times and can't seem to find the part where it says your guaranteed to own an AR-15 with 100 round magazine. Now it does guarantee you a single shot musket as that's what was available when the second was written. After that anything is/should be up for regulation.
    Plus some of you make me laugh my butt off. "I need my gun in case the federal government becomes tyrannical" lol what morons!! What do you think any number of ar-15's with any number of rounds is going to do against an A1-A tank or predator drone shooting a missile from 20k feet? Lol stupid is as stupid does momma always said.

  20. #39
    D0D
    D0D is offline
    What's Jailbreak? D0D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I own a few guns and one is a AR-15 another is a Glock 21. My younger brother asked me why I need a gun like the ar and I got it as I like a lot of my friends enjoy recreational shooting and the ar is perfect for this. He also mentioned to me when the bill of rights was written such guns did not exist. So I said neither did the Internet, television or the radio and maybe they should not then have the right to freedom of the press or the right to free speech. He changed his mind very quickly when thinking about it. It one of our rights fall the others will fall not far behind.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    I would like anyone to show me in the 2nd amendment where it says your rights guarantee ANY weapon you wish. Please point that out to me. I have read it many times and can't seem to find the part where it says your guaranteed to own an AR-15 with 100 round magazine. Now it does guarantee you a single shot musket as that's what was available when the second was written. After that anything is/should be up for regulation.
    Plus some of you make me laugh my butt off. "I need my gun in case the federal government becomes tyrannical" lol what morons!! What do you think any number of ar-15's with any number of rounds is going to do against an A1-A tank or predator drone shooting a missile from 20k feet? Lol stupid is as stupid does momma always said.
    It seems your momma was stupid as the Internet, tv and the radio where not around then either and with that kind of thinking we would not have freedom of press or a right to free speech through these outlets.
    Last edited by D0D; 01-15-2013 at 07:15 PM.

  21. #40
    Green Apple mastaryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    But give me a good reason why any person needs a semi automatic assault style weapon with a 100 round magazine? Why does America by far have the highest number of gun deaths when the rest of the world listens to the same music, watches the same movies and plays the same video games? Do we have more crazy people or could it be we have more access to guns? I have my concealed carry and own fire arms but your attitude and those of the NRA are no longer acceptable. Saying doing one thing will not result in another is dumb. You are not allowed to own a machine gun, something you could own in 1930's and how many machine gun deaths have we had sense? The 2nd amendment is not absolute obviously and We The People can decide its time, for the safety of ALL Americans, to limit the ability to own these weapons. I'm not saying outlaw them and take them away. I say make a person register them and have a special permit for a person to own them similar to the one you need to be able to own a machine gun. Track ammo sales, we track sudafed but not bullets? Have national healthcare for all which includes mental health coverage. Lots of things can be done but saying "taking away guns won't do anything" is stupid and short sighted.

    As far as it being on MMI why not? It's an app.
    Why do they have to make big spoons and little spoons? I like using big spoons and they made me fat. I guess I should start eating with a little spoon.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts