Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Rumored to have cut iPhone 5 Component Orders due to Weak Demand

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    Minor correction : - they're not better.
    JB'n iOS kicks Android arse every day of the week ... I should know, I've had four iPhones and have an HTC Evo 3D and Galaxy Note 2 (and owned three other Androids).
    Android just doesn't cut it in terms of usability and stability.
    And Samsung's abysmal Pentile displays are MISERABLE.
    OK, Apple goofed with the i-5 - but when they sort bigger screens with a usable aspect ratio, demand will start increasing again.

you're not very honest are you? a JB iPhone is far short of stock Android. if Samsung's pentile display is so horrible and you think iOS is more stable blah blah blah why do you own all these Android devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    A buddy of mine that's a android fan BIG time had good me that google is going to be only supporting android for 6 months on new phone purchases. I was surprised to hear this and is one of the reasons I stick with apple is for software support. He said the only android phone that would still get updates are the nexus x phones. In my eyes this is google telling you screw off we don't care about you.
    a shame you believe (misinformation) everything somebody tells you.
    Last edited by jOnGarrett; 01-15-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    Is the battery life ****** on 6.0.2??? I'm scared to update
    My battery is fine. Have not seen any changes from 6.0 to 6.0.2. I get 8-9 hours of usage

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, iPhone is a total piece of garbage and a waste of money.
    (Not really, I love my iPhone 5 but I just wanted to be cool and bash it like everyone else...)
    Enjoy Google land people!

Some interesting news this morning. It looks like the untethered jailbreak may only be about two weeks away. I'm not sure I share pod2g's optimism, but even if it is here in two weeks, it'll still be too late for many people that have already jumped to android and won't ever be coming back. Most of the tech folks I work with now regard the Note 2 as the 'must have' device. To me, the Note seems excessively large, but perceptions seems to be shifting towards ridiculously large screens.

It's a shame for Apple. Truly. They make nice hardware. I just wish they hadn't tied down iOS so tight. I think they've shot themselves in the foot.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

There could be another reason too, there have been many millions of iPhones sold in the past few years. Maybe they are simply reaching their saturation point, so less people are buying them. One problem with the iPhone is their longevity. I know people still using iPhone 3G!! They are not exactly throw away devices...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234