+ Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 164

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: How to Change the Carrier Logo On Your iPhone - No Jailbreak Required! (Windows)

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
with the update dont see Tmobile_us. gussing it dosent wotk with it? im on a Unlocked iphone 5 form ATT using tmobile services.
...
  1. #101
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    with the update dont see Tmobile_us. gussing it dosent wotk with it? im on a Unlocked iphone 5 form ATT using tmobile services.

  2. #102
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i have iphone 5 6.0.2 i tried a lots of time changing carrier text but not of them succeded>>!! help plz

  3. #103
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    No offense but why would i want to update to the newest firmware? Im waiting for a jailbreak. I love the fact that this is possible but if you update as iTunes wants you to when you apply this, you will be way behind the jb. Im already waiting for a jb for 6.0.1...don't want to update to have to wait longer. Also, would be cool if Cydia could use a similar style to manipulate the iPhone. If this app does it on the newest firmware..why is it taking so long for a jb?? I want some crackers with my wine hahaha!
    Er you don't update the fw.

    Just the carrier bundle.

  4. #104
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 1,430 Times in 340 Posts

    Thanx to the creator... I works flawlessly..

  5. #105
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danyl View Post
    CustomCarrierLogo 0.0.5
    Change log:
    - Updated iPhone carrier bundles with a fresh dump from iPhone 5 (6.0.1).
    - New bundles:
    Code:
    Cellcom_US.bundle
    KDDI_LTE_jp.bundle
    Aircel_in.bundle
    Claro_jm.bundle
    Orange_nl.bundle
    Sprint_LTE_US.bundle
    Pioneer_US.bundle
    CarrierLab.bundle
    OpenMobile_pr.bundle
    Cricket_US.bundle
    NexTech_US.bundle
    nTelos_US.bundle
    Appalachian_US.bundle
    Sprint_Virgin_US.bundle
    MTA_US.bundle
    CellularSouth_US.bundle
    AlaskaWireless_US.bundle
    ChinaTelecom_cn.bundle
    GoldenState_US.bundle
    Bluegrass_US.bundle
    - Option to select *.ipcc file as the base Carrier bundle.
    - Added window with installation instructions (it'll show up after building a proper ipcc file)


    Download
    Still doesn't work on my Sprint iphone 5

  6. #106
    What's Jailbreak? sion_c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    Anyone know the carrier bundle for 3 uk can't seem to find it with the application? Tia
    For those who can't find their carrier, check this path: "CUsers\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Carrier Support" (you may need to change folder opitions so you can see hidden folders) you can the save a copy of this file and then just add it to browse

  7. #107
    What's Jailbreak? bingo24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What's the name of the wallpaper you are using or where can I download it?
    Sry if it doesn't belong in this blog but I like it very much^^

  8. #108
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts

    Do we have a solution for iPhone 4S on verizon yet?

  9. #109
    Peanut Brain confucious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Woking
    Posts
    10,292
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 917 Times in 832 Posts

    I'm learning all the time...

    Carrier name was one of the few things that survived a restore on a JB device but now you can change it without a JB it is no longer a giveaway.

    It does seem to be unique in its properties.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  10. #110
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colwood, Canada
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Has anyone tried to restore ? I'm not able to get the stock carrier logo back ! I'd like to be able to if you know I had to get it fixed . I love this but worries me slightly that I cannot get the stock carrier logo back

  11. #111
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,533
    Thanks
    6,806
    Thanked 15,227 Times in 6,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Colwood View Post
    Has anyone tried to restore ? I'm not able to get the stock carrier logo back ! I'd like to be able to if you know I had to get it fixed . I love this but worries me slightly that I cannot get the stock carrier logo back
    Your backup is what brings the custom one back. Set up as new and you will get the normal carrier logo.

  12. #112
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    anyone got it to work for tmobile_US?

  13. #113
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,252
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by baykush View Post
    anyone got it to work for tmobile_US?
    Is TMo_US in the list??? I assume its not since Apple doesn't officially use them as a carrier....but I might be wrong!

  14. #114
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 59 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danyl View Post
    CustomCarrierLogo 0.0.5
    Change log:
    - Updated iPhone carrier bundles with a fresh dump from iPhone 5 (6.0.1).
    - New bundles:
    Code:
    Cellcom_US.bundle
    KDDI_LTE_jp.bundle
    Aircel_in.bundle
    Claro_jm.bundle
    Orange_nl.bundle
    Sprint_LTE_US.bundle
    Pioneer_US.bundle
    CarrierLab.bundle
    OpenMobile_pr.bundle
    Cricket_US.bundle
    NexTech_US.bundle
    nTelos_US.bundle
    Appalachian_US.bundle
    Sprint_Virgin_US.bundle
    MTA_US.bundle
    CellularSouth_US.bundle
    AlaskaWireless_US.bundle
    ChinaTelecom_cn.bundle
    GoldenState_US.bundle
    Bluegrass_US.bundle
    - Option to select *.ipcc file as the base Carrier bundle.
    - Added window with installation instructions (it'll show up after building a proper ipcc file)


    Download
    Love it but still no non-LTE Verizon 13.0!

  15. #115
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    no its not listed ]= so dose that mean wont work? ]=
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Is TMo_US in the list??? I assume its not since Apple doesn't officially use them as a carrier....but I might be wrong!

  16. #116
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Telia_se 13.0 not working on my 4S other than that, keep up the good work!

  17. #117
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Wow I can't even put my "AT&Titties" on there cause it doesn't center the text, even with Helvetica selected as the font.

  18. #118
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default 2degrees Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by danyl View Post
    CustomCarrierLogo 0.0.5
    Change log:
    - Updated iPhone carrier bundles with a fresh dump from iPhone 5 (6.0.1).
    - New bundles:
    Code:
    Cellcom_US.bundle
    KDDI_LTE_jp.bundle
    Aircel_in.bundle
    Claro_jm.bundle
    Orange_nl.bundle
    Sprint_LTE_US.bundle
    Pioneer_US.bundle
    CarrierLab.bundle
    OpenMobile_pr.bundle
    Cricket_US.bundle
    NexTech_US.bundle
    nTelos_US.bundle
    Appalachian_US.bundle
    Sprint_Virgin_US.bundle
    MTA_US.bundle
    CellularSouth_US.bundle
    AlaskaWireless_US.bundle
    ChinaTelecom_cn.bundle
    GoldenState_US.bundle
    Bluegrass_US.bundle
    - Option to select *.ipcc file as the base Carrier bundle.
    - Added window with installation instructions (it'll show up after building a proper ipcc file)


    Download
    Great program, do you know where 2degrees NZ carrier bundle will be added or where I could download it ?

  19. #119
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anyone know the carrier bundle for 2degrees NZ I can't seem to find it with the application? Cheers

  20. #120
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 785 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    No offense but why would i want to update to the newest firmware? Im waiting for a jailbreak. I love the fact that this is possible but if you update as iTunes wants you to when you apply this, you will be way behind the jb. Im already waiting for a jb for 6.0.1...don't want to update to have to wait longer. Also, would be cool if Cydia could use a similar style to manipulate the iPhone. If this app does it on the newest firmware..why is it taking so long for a jb?? I want some crackers with my wine hahaha!
    You're not updating your firmware... Just like the second to last paragraph in the guide explains...

+ Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts