+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Users Reporting Poor Battery Life and Wi-Fi Issues On iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0.2

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Oh no, I just updated to 6.0.2 via iTunes and my battery is draining extremely fast. 50% with 5 hours . Apple shouldn't have released this update.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,642 Posts

Oh no, I just updated to 6.0.2 via iTunes and my battery is draining extremely fast. 50% with 5 hours . Apple shouldn't have released this update.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    really???

you have a lot of settings turned up?....apps using location services?.....?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just got the software update notification 6.0.2 today on my iphone 5.I'm not going to do this since I don't have any problems with wi-fi connections and battery.I'll just wait till Apple releases a more stable firmware update.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    really???

you have a lot of settings turned up?....apps using location services?.....?
    I do have all of those, but I haven't changed any settings from 601 to 602 and I am having battery issues if I'm not on wifi. Issues I wasn't having before 602.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David03181986 View Post
    I use to have bad wifi issues and if you still do then what I did to fix is was change the security on your router. The iPhone 5 has WPA2 issues and will work a lot better on regular WPA. Or make an invisible network with no security. I went from taking a half hour to download an app to instant again. Good luck
    I am also facing the same problem with the ios 6. Wifi connection is really below average for us. But then, i think , i need to check out your advice and then see how it goes. Anyway, Thanks !

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123