Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Turns On 4G LTE in Ten More Markets Following Verizon's Slap in the Face Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Bam5581 View Post
    Came home from work and noticed the lte on my 5 and was praying it wasn't a fluke and was scared to turn phone off fearing of losing lte 3 days later haven't turned wifi on and works awesome
    I feel ya, yes it does work awesome !! However, if you have unlimited data service and use your service alot on a daily basis, you (like I already have) will fall in the 10% highest users and both AT&T and Verizon do this,,, they slow down your speed. I worked for AT&T out of my home and I remember when this rule was implemented and customers received text messages letting them know, they would call us livid !! I then called Verizon to see if they were following suit and sure enough, they were. This is done on a month to month basis depending on your usage.

Someone mentioned in a blog that competition is good however, with AT&T and Verizon, it's about who does it first and usually they both end up with
    pretty much the same services etc. It's a matter of what suits your life style and price you are willing to pay.

I am hanging on to my unlimited data by a veryyy thin thread. Verizon is doing all they can to get rid of unlimited plans and to think I have been with Verizon since they were Primco smh, where has the loyalty to customers gone?

I upgraded to an iphone 5 and was told that if I upgraded again, I would lose my unlimited service so I decided I will not upgrade. I am pretty satisfied with my iDevices and Apple in my opinion is not the same as they used to be. My only hope now is that the Dev team will release a jailbreak for the iphone 5. I will then be complete lolll Good luck and enjoy that lightning speed ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bam5581 View Post
    Came home from work and noticed the lte on my 5 and was praying it wasn't a fluke and was scared to turn phone off fearing of losing lte 3 days later haven't turned wifi on and works awesome
    I feel ya, yes it does work awesome !! However, if you have unlimited data service and use your service alot on a daily basis, you (like I already have) will fall in the 10% highest users and both AT&T and Verizon do this,,, they slow down your speed. I worked for AT&T out of my home and I remember when this rule was implemented and customers received text messages letting them know, they would call us livid !! I then called Verizon to see if they were following suit and sure enough, they were. This is done on a month to month basis depending on your usage.

Someone mentioned in a blog that competition is good however, with AT&T and Verizon, it's about who does it first and usually they both end up with
    pretty much the same services etc. It's a matter of what suits your life style and price you are willing to pay.

I am hanging on to my unlimited data by a veryyy thin thread. Verizon is doing all they can to get rid of unlimited plans and to think I have been with Verizon since they were Primco smh, where has the loyalty to customers gone?

I upgraded to an iphone 5 and was told that if I upgraded again, I would lose my unlimited service so I decided I will not upgrade. I am pretty satisfied with my iDevices and Apple in my opinion is not the same as they used to be. My only hope now is that the Dev team will release a jailbreak for the iphone 5. I will then be complete lolll Good luck and enjoy that lightning speed ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    As you can tell from wifi to 4G. So I can tell you I'd appreciate LTE lol

I am south of you and Anthony,,,, Coral Springs and this is the reason I upgraded to the 5 ;D

-img_1386.png
    Last edited by lizzy954; 12-25-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Elizabeth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123