+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Turns On 4G LTE in Ten More Markets Following Verizon's Slap in the Face Yesterday

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Bam5581 Came home from work and noticed the lte on my 5 and was praying it wasn't a fluke and was scared to turn phone off fearing
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bam5581 View Post
    Came home from work and noticed the lte on my 5 and was praying it wasn't a fluke and was scared to turn phone off fearing of losing lte 3 days later haven't turned wifi on and works awesome
    I feel ya, yes it does work awesome !! However, if you have unlimited data service and use your service alot on a daily basis, you (like I already have) will fall in the 10% highest users and both AT&T and Verizon do this,,, they slow down your speed. I worked for AT&T out of my home and I remember when this rule was implemented and customers received text messages letting them know, they would call us livid !! I then called Verizon to see if they were following suit and sure enough, they were. This is done on a month to month basis depending on your usage.

Someone mentioned in a blog that competition is good however, with AT&T and Verizon, it's about who does it first and usually they both end up with
    pretty much the same services etc. It's a matter of what suits your life style and price you are willing to pay.

I am hanging on to my unlimited data by a veryyy thin thread. Verizon is doing all they can to get rid of unlimited plans and to think I have been with Verizon since they were Primco smh, where has the loyalty to customers gone?

I upgraded to an iphone 5 and was told that if I upgraded again, I would lose my unlimited service so I decided I will not upgrade. I am pretty satisfied with my iDevices and Apple in my opinion is not the same as they used to be. My only hope now is that the Dev team will release a jailbreak for the iphone 5. I will then be complete lolll Good luck and enjoy that lightning speed ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bam5581 View Post
    Came home from work and noticed the lte on my 5 and was praying it wasn't a fluke and was scared to turn phone off fearing of losing lte 3 days later haven't turned wifi on and works awesome
    I feel ya, yes it does work awesome !! However, if you have unlimited data service and use your service alot on a daily basis, you (like I already have) will fall in the 10% highest users and both AT&T and Verizon do this,,, they slow down your speed. I worked for AT&T out of my home and I remember when this rule was implemented and customers received text messages letting them know, they would call us livid !! I then called Verizon to see if they were following suit and sure enough, they were. This is done on a month to month basis depending on your usage.

Someone mentioned in a blog that competition is good however, with AT&T and Verizon, it's about who does it first and usually they both end up with
    pretty much the same services etc. It's a matter of what suits your life style and price you are willing to pay.

I am hanging on to my unlimited data by a veryyy thin thread. Verizon is doing all they can to get rid of unlimited plans and to think I have been with Verizon since they were Primco smh, where has the loyalty to customers gone?

I upgraded to an iphone 5 and was told that if I upgraded again, I would lose my unlimited service so I decided I will not upgrade. I am pretty satisfied with my iDevices and Apple in my opinion is not the same as they used to be. My only hope now is that the Dev team will release a jailbreak for the iphone 5. I will then be complete lolll Good luck and enjoy that lightning speed ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    As you can tell from wifi to 4G. So I can tell you I'd appreciate LTE lol

I am south of you and Anthony,,,, Coral Springs and this is the reason I upgraded to the 5 ;D

AT&T Turns On 4G LTE in Ten More Markets Following Verizon's Slap in the Face Yesterday-img_1386.png
    Last edited by lizzy954; 12-25-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Elizabeth

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123